2 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

I'm back! Perhaps you all can convince me to stick around longer than a day or two this time 🤭 Here's an updated belly pic, show it some love if you'd like 🥰 If you don't know who I am, I posted a introduction a little over a year ago you can find on my profile with more pics and such 😘

2024-03-23 23.24.52.jpg

Your looking incredible, happy to follow you 😍

Guest rubin_diesel
7 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

What a warm welcoming I've received from everyone here the last 24 hours 🥰 *Big smiles* After feeding myself a big burrito & queso 🤤

2024-03-24 16.50.47.jpg

Welcome I'm glad your back! You look absolutely stunning! 😍

On 3/28/2024 at 2:01 AM, AthenaBlaze said:

I'm back! Perhaps you all can convince me to stick around longer than a day or two this time 🤭 Here's an updated belly pic, show it some love if you'd like 🥰 If you don't know who I am, I posted a introduction a little over a year ago you can find on my profile with more pics and such 😘

2024-03-23 23.24.52.jpg

Welcome back to this site. I’m sure that if you do decide to stay on here and be appreciated from many on here easily. From seeing that photo while relaxed and those blue eyes. Wow.
I’d bet you’re going to do fine, no question about it

Woohoo!  So glad to see you here beautiful.  I told you last year that you would be adored as a queen around here!  Your gorgeous face and yummy curves are definitely fit for Curvage Royalty.  Thanks for sharing your sexy belly.  

Hey everybody, show AB some love.  She definitely deserves it! 😍🔥🥰

On 3/27/2024 at 11:01 AM, AthenaBlaze said:

2024-03-23 23.24.52.jpg

Your belly is looking so soft and squishy, absolutely beautiful! 😍 Look forward to seeing you adding more sexy curves 

13 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

What a warm welcoming I've received from everyone here the last 24 hours 🥰 *Big smiles* After feeding myself a big burrito & queso 🤤

2024-03-24 16.50.47.jpg

Definitely in need of some belly rubs to make room for dessert 😍😋 So unbelievably curvy 🥰

19 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

2024-03-24 16.50.47.jpg

You look so cute, I hope u keep eating and gaining more weight, it looks so good on you 💕