Problem to buy videos

Guest Frenchcookie

Guest Frenchcookie

Every time I try to buy videos, (from EU) it says the transaction is pending, waiting approval from the Admin here, but ends up failing after while. Do you have any idea why and what I could do about that?

I have the same problem. There is no point to use this website if I cant buy any content. I live in the EU area also,and I dont have any problems to pay on some other websites like Onlyfans or Clips4sale.com. Curvage support please help us with that problem.

Hi Frenchcookie and Joulupukki1,

We understand how frustrating it can be when payment attempts aren't going through. Curvage takes fraud prevention seriously, which sometimes means extra caution around transactions. Here's a breakdown of why this might happen and what you can try:

Possible Reasons for Declines:

• New accounts or unusual activity: If this is your first purchase or your spending patterns change suddenly, it can trigger our system.
  • Card and location tracking mismatch: Cross-border payments sometimes require extra verification, especially if it's your first time.
  • Address mismatches: Double-check that everything matches your card statement.
  • Technical issues: Sometimes typos or browser glitches cause problems.

Tips for Success:

1. Double-check your information: Ensure card number, expiration, and CVV are all entered correctly.
  2. Try a different card or payment method: If available, see if another option works.
  3. Avoid VPNs if possible: These can sometimes make your location look suspicious.
  4. Use a non-burner email: Burner email addresses can raise a red flag
  5. Smaller initial purchase: Consider making a smaller test purchase first to establish trust with the system.

Still having trouble? Please reach out to our support team using the contact Curvage link in the footer.

We want you to have a smooth experience on Curvage and will do our best to help resolve this!
Thank you

• S77 locked this topic