New **…gonna grow quite large

Guest Back43

Guest Back43

Hey there!

Recently started feeding a lovely growing woman  Rubellia with BIG goals…more the come, but here’s where we’re starting…how are we doing? 

IMG_7698.jpeg

IMG_7703.jpeg

IMG_7694.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely beautiful curves and great clear photography too. Can't wait to see her beautiful curves continue to grow.  Is she loving the gaining journey? Have you been doing active feeding sessions or just upping the food,  snack and drinks intake? Any before pics weight etc as compared to now? Thank uo both for sharing.

• 1 month later...
Guest Back43

How’s this for growth? Trying to squeeze back into old clothes but those beautiful, flowing curves aren’t having it…her appetite is truly impressive…

Reddit up as well! 

@Rubellia

35D0347D-F6FA-4658-BBBA-13AB6A0E6BF6.jpeg

IMG_8307.jpeg

07887A62-300C-4616-8ADC-FF69CCF0A987.jpeg

3C5863FA-2DA7-4F34-A373-ED3B85B5BE93.jpeg

Guest Back43
On 1/11/2024 at 1:19 PM, cdy309 said:

Absolutely beautiful curves and great clear photography too. Can't wait to see her beautiful curves continue to grow.  Is she loving the gaining journey? Have you been doing active feeding sessions or just upping the food,  snack and drinks intake? Any before pics weight etc as compared to now? Thank uo both for sharing.

Thanks!! A bit of both on the feeding front…when I’m there nearly constant feeding, it’s as if she transforms into a beautiful eating machine digesting everything in site 😂😂😂  Lots of maintenance required in the form of belly rubs and cooking. Her food b**s are pretty much twins so she’s eating for 3 I’d say.

Guest Thefeederleader

Is there any curiosity with funnel feeding? What’s been the biggest stuffing so far? You’re so lucky!!!!

Guest Back43
1 hour ago, Thefeederleader said:

Is there any curiosity with funnel feeding? What’s been the biggest stuffing so far? You’re so lucky!!!!

We’re gearing up for a 4 day stuffing next week…so far just a lot of treats and big meals. I’ve watched her take down 6 donuts in between large meals followed by ice cream. She’s more of a snacker…but as she grows so does her appetite. Stay tuned!

Guest Back43

Squeezing her into this old classic was a challenge…trying to button that big beautiful body inside such a small garment took effort. After I peeled it off she promptly consumed a couple pastries. I have a feeling this one day might be a before photo…random beach pic from a skinnier times 😇

CCCD2FC4-4458-49E4-BA2E-28994DB63AE4.jpeg

B99FE6BE-0286-4CD3-8730-AB33274674CC.jpeg

IMG_8377.jpeg

IMG_8315.jpeg