Trying to purchase with a VISA vanilla gift card

Johndoe1420

I've been trying to buy 2 clips using a VISA vanilla. Originally, it didnt work, but I tried again and now it says the purchases are pending. The first clip I tried purchasing last night, I've tried purchasing on a few separate occasions. I have 2 separate orders for this one clip in pending, I tried canceling the 2nd one, but it wouldn't let me.

The 2nd clip I just recently tried purchasing tonight, it went straight to pending, I haven't tried anything else.

I'm curious as to how long the pending payment may take to process, and if there's anything I can do if the payment fails down the road.

Hi,
Our platform typically processes payments instantly. However, in certain situations, such as when a transaction appears unusual, there might be a temporary hold. This is a standard security measure implemented by our partner banks and payment processors, who use sophisticated algorithms to detect and prevent fraudulent activities. These measures are in place to protect our customers and maintain the integrity of our platform.

In your case, the repeated attempts to purchase the same clip may have inadvertently triggered these security protocols, resulting in the transactions being placed in a pending state. While this can be inconvenient, it's a necessary step to ensure the security of all transactions on our site. Here are the best steps to take moving forward:

1. Allow Time for Resolution: Please allow some time for the pending transactions to process. This usually resolves within a few hours, but it could take up to 24 hours in some instances.

2. Monitor Your Account: Keep an eye on your email and your account for any updates regarding the status of these transactions. We'll notify you as soon as there's a change.

3. Reach Out to Your Card Provider: If the status doesn't change or if the transactions fail after 24 hours, contacting the issuer of your VISA Vanilla card is a good next step. They can offer specific insights into why the transaction is still pending and help resolve any card-related issues.

4. Be Mindful of Multiple Attempts: To prevent similar issues in the future, it's advisable to avoid placing multiple orders for the same item. This is a common trigger for security alerts.

Your experience and satisfaction are very important to us. We're committed to making your purchasing process as smooth as possible. If you have any more concerns or require further assistance, please feel free to get in touch.

Thank you :)

Hey! Thank you for your quick response! Unfortunately the payment ended up failing to go through. Is there anything I can do to actually be able to use my Visa gift card on this site at all? I've seen many post about this subject matter on the site, but results seem kinda mixed.

17 hours ago, Johndoe1420 said:

Hey! Thank you for your quick response! Unfortunately the payment ended up failing to go through. Is there anything I can do to actually be able to use my Visa gift card on this site at all? I've seen many post about this subject matter on the site, but results seem kinda mixed.

HI
It appears to have been approved. You should have access to your clips
Thank you