I tried to think of some pun to make about gorging, gaining weight, cruises, etc. I couldn't.

Anyway, I love the story so far! Here's hoping for a big, fat, and beautiful future for our lovely new couple. (I mean, if Maddy ends up putting on a potbelly herself and just accepting it because its nothing compared to her now huge friend and she has now learned that feeders exist anyway, so why get all worked up over being chubby... Well, I wouldn't mind that at all.)

10 hours ago, fat_elf said:

I tried to think of some pun to make about gorging, gaining weight, cruises, etc. I couldn't.

Anyway, I love the story so far! Here's hoping for a big, fat, and beautiful future for our lovely new couple. (I mean, if Maddy ends up putting on a potbelly herself and just accepting it because its nothing compared to her now huge friend and she has now learned that feeders exist anyway, so why get all worked up over being chubby... Well, I wouldn't mind that at all.)

Thanks so much! 😁 It certainly does look like there are big things in store for Emily, Josh, and (maybe) Maddy doesn’t it? 😉

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Buffet Belly Stuffer said:

Hey everyone! Apologies that it’s taking longer than expected to get the next chapter up. I started a new position at work a few weeks ago so things have been really busy for me lately.

But I’m still writing and hope to have the next part up in the next few days. Fingers crossed!🤞 

I was just about to to ask what happened here ? Glad you responded with an update 

Chapter VI

Our group walked a couple blocks to small place called Bahamian Cookin’ Restaurant. Gerald ushered us to some tables at the back. All of us crammed into our place and sat close together. Emily and I sat next to each other. Upbeat, cheerful Bahamian music was playing overhead, and the whole place had a light and airy atmosphere. A waitress came out with some waters for table, and we passed them around.

Gerald explained to us that we’d be trying a few different things here: peas and rice, chicken, and baked macaroni and cheese. All of these were staples of Bahamian cuisine. Everyone would also get a glass of rum punch to wash everything down too. Emily was playing with her hair as Gerald talked: I could tell she was really excited. 

After a few minutes, the food came out and we dug in. Everything was delicious! Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Emily eagerly shoveling food into her mouth. You would’ve thought that she hadn’t eaten anything in days. Her focus was purely on eating. My focus was on her.

That is, until some song lyrics caught my attention. I paused and glanced up towards the speakers. I strained my ears over the clatter of utensils on plates.

She five foot five

Weighs 317

Man you outta see her

To know what I mean

Don’t let her sit down

She’ll broke up all your seats

Man this gal is so big

And boy could she eat

I almost choked on my macaroni and cheese. I kept listening. Was I really hearing this? Or was I dreaming? 

But I like her like that

How she big and she fat

The way she shake and grine

And shake and grine and move oh so fine

Just cuz she fat

Just cuz she fat 

Just cuz she fat

She grine like that 

Cuz she fat

Just cuz she fat

Just cuz she fat

She grine like that

Emily had noticed the song by this time and was looking up at the speaker now too. No one else seemed to pay any mind. I was totally engrossed and kept eating absentmindedly while I listened. I was mesmerized. The song went on to talk about how the girl’s name was Gossie and that the singer ultimately asked her dance, she fell on him, and how he’s in traction for the rest of his life. But he doesn’t mind at all because he and Gossie are married and in love with each other.

The song finished, and Emily and I shared a quick glance. She winked. I slowly shook myself out of my trance and finished my food. Emily had finished hers a while ago and was drinking down the last of her rum punch. Gerald helped the waitress clear away the dishes. Emily patted her belly and leaned in close to my ear.

“That was incredible,” she said. “I can’t wait to see what else we try today!”

“I know!” Then I added, “And don’t forget we’re eating at the captain’s table tonight. I have it on very good authority that Captain Behrakis likes to put out a good spread.”

“Oh?” Emily said as she started getting up. Our group was leaving the restaurant. “Something tells me I’ll be really waddling back to the cabin tonight!”

She took my hand as we rushed to join our group. Without realizing, I started humming that song. I only noticed what I was doing when Emily started softly singing along.

“Sorry, it’s a catchy tune.” I said embarrassedly. 

“All good,” she said smiling. “Besides, it’s a fitting way to start the day’s eating adventures.” Emily patted her stomach and grinned. 

The next few hours went by like a whirlwind. Gerald took us to restaurant after restaurant, and each had something new and exciting for us to try. There were conch fritters at one place, then conch burgers at another. Johnnycakes and stewed fish. Cracked conch and rock lobster. Crab and rice with fried fish. Conch salad and fried plantains. Plus, plenty of rum punch, Bahama Mamas, daiquiris, and other amazing tropical drinks for us to have. 

I was stuffed and tipsy after the fourth restaurant. My waistband dug hard into my belly, and it was getting uncomfortable. All the walking jostled my stomach and I had to hold it from time to time. Emily, however, was an eating machine and showed no signs of slowing down at all. Her dress, which was quite loose at the start of the tour, gradually filled out more and more. However, I think all the walking started catching up to her too. There were plenty of hills around Nassau and she slowly got more and more flushed. It was also incredibly hot and humid as well.

By the time we got to the eighth restaurant, she was red in the face and panting hard. She rubbed her basketball-sized belly.

“How’re you doing?” I asked as we sat down. 

“Warm,” she said tiredly. “Definitely feeling the heat right now. Also realizing how out of shape I am.”

“Let’s see if we can get some water.” I asked Gerald, and he nodded before going over to the bar. He and the bartender came back with pitchers of water for everyone. 

“Thank you,” Emily said as she took one of the pitchers. She was sweating hard. Before I could get her a cup, she started chugging water straight from the pitcher! She drained it in seconds. Gerald and I stared in amazement as she set it down. A few other people in our group looked over as well. I heard a few whispers.

“Um, let me get you another one.” Gerald said as he went off to get us more water.

“I needed that,” Emily said as she happily closed her eyes and leaned back. “I feel much better.” 

“Good,” I said distractedly. Emily’s stomach was super distended now. If I didn’t know better, I could’ve sworn that I heard all that water sloshing around with every breath she took. She opened an eye, saw me staring, and smiled.

“Like what you see?” Her tone was playful.

“Uhhhh,” I stammered. “Sorry.” For a writer, sometimes I can be so incredibly bad with words.

“Want to feel it?” Before I could say anything, Emily took my hand and placed it on the top of her swollen belly. It felt both firm and soft at the same time. It was incredibly round too. I could feel her stomach churning as it digested everything she’d crammed in there today. I thought for sure that my erection was going to rip my shorts wide open. 

I quickly took my hand back and shifted as Gerald came back with two pitchers of water. He sat one down in front of Emily and the other in the middle of the table. He shot a quick glance at me and nodded approvingly.

Chapter VII

“Alright my friends,” Gerald said to the group as we shuffled and waddled into the tenth and final restaurant of the tour. “I hope you still have some room left, because this is my personal favorite place to eat.” There was a murmur of excitement as he introduced the restaurant’s owner – his uncle, it turned out – who told us about his famous conch chowder and baked crabs. They were made using an old family recipe and renowned throughout Nassau. Despite my achingly tight belly, I couldn’t help but salivate when he described what all went into those dishes. Emily was hanging on to his every word. She was again entranced.

After a few minutes, Gerald helped his uncle bring out the food. It smelled absolutely delicious! Everything looked fantastic as well: Emily sat and stared in wonder at the big bowl of conch chowder in front of her. The baked crab was stuffed with what looked like breadcrumbs, peppers, onions, and thyme. A baked potato was served alongside it, which was plump and bursting with butter. I heard Emily say something to herself quietly before digging in. Her belly gurgled loudly as if in response.

I psyched myself up and started eating. My bulging stomach gurgled in protest. When no one was looking, I quickly unbuttoned my shorts to make some room. It was much easier to breathe after that! I continued eating happily. Emily ate with gusto, and she had a smile on her plump little face the whole time. I still have no idea where she found the room to put everything. She looked heavily pregnant by the time she was done eating and breathed heavily afterwards.

“That’s the way to do it, young lady!” Gerald’s uncle happily exclaimed as he picked up Emily’s cleaned bowl and plate. She smiled, quietly burped, and thanked him. Emily was glowing with happiness and didn’t seem to notice the rest of the tour group staring at her with wide eyes. I thought she looked divine.

After thanking his uncle for everything, Gerald asked us all to come outside. It was time to end the tour. I had to help Emily up this time. Her poor, engorged belly bumped the table a few times, but she was finally able to stand up. Her center of gravity had shifted more than a bit and she momentarily lost her balance. She grabbed onto me for support.

“Wow, you good?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she replied. “Guess I got up a little too quickly.” Her hands rested on the top of her belly, and she gently tapped her fingers on it. “Tight as a drum!”

“It definitely suits you,” I casually said. Internally, though, I was screaming with mad, frantic passion. It was hard to keep my composure…especially knowing that we still had dinner with the captain later.

“And this suits you,” Emily said as she poked my stomach. It was bulging out, and my shirt had ridden up without me noticing. I also forgot that I’d unbuttoned my shorts. A good bit of my belly was hanging out for all to see as a result.

“Crap,” I said as I pulled my shirt down and tried – unsuccessfully – to do up my shorts again.

“I think it’s really cute.” I stopped and looked up at her. 

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." We stared into each other’s eyes for a moment. I decided to go for it. I leaned in for a kiss and felt a surge of excited energy between us. It was magical…but then Gerald called out to us and asked if we were coming. Trying to salvage the moment, Emily kissed me on the cheek instead and flashed a big smile.

Later, I thought. We took each other’s hands and waddled over to catch up with the tour.

After Gerald wrapped up the tour and we showed our appreciation (I had two $20 bills ready and waiting for the purpose), we slowly strolled along Bay Street. I was stuffed to the point that it hurt to breathe or move quickly. Emily must have been feeling about the same because she was vigorously rubbing her belly and breathing heavily. We were both in pain, but it was a good kind of pain. It gave me a real sense of accomplishment. I can’t think of any other way to describe it.

Emily was utterly transformed. Her once-loose dress now stretched tight around her swollen belly. She’d eaten so much that afternoon that I thought for sure she was going to rip a seam. Emily's gigantic belly wobbled with each step and proudly displayed the tremendous feat of gluttony she’d just undertaken. It was mesmerizing to watch.

“Oh my! You look like you’re going to pop!” We both turned to see an older woman stepping out of a store and walking towards us. “I remember how it felt being this big, and how much my back hurt.”

“Oh?” Emily said in a slightly confused voice. “My back doesn’t really hurt. But my feet are killing me.”

“Yes, I remember that too.” The woman firmly placed her hands on Emily’s stomach and paused for a moment. “Wow! You are big! But still carrying so high too.”

Ah, I thought as the realization hit. I gave Emily a side glance. She gave a sly smile and raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, still pretty high. But I’m expecting to drop soon.” Emily said with a straight face. I tried my best not to laugh.

“Do you know what it’ll be? I bet it’s a boy given your size,” the woman said while patting Emily’s belly excitedly. “I was about as big as you before my son was born.”

“Yup,” Emily continued as she rubbed her bulging belly. “It’s a boy!”

“How far along would you guess she is?” I chimed in, unable to help myself. Emily shot me a look.

“Well,” the woman stepped back and looked over Emily’s stomach. “I’d say probably about seven months.”

“Good guess!” Emily said. “He’s definitely making sure I eat enough,” she said as she nudged me in the gut. "And gaining some sympathy weight too!" All of us laughed.

“You two are so adorable,” the woman said. “You’re going to be great parents!” At that, her husband called for her and she excused herself. We said goodbye and walked on.

We burst out laughing after about a block and a half. The laughter hurt our aching bellies, which only made us laugh harder. With tears rolling down our cheeks, we walked back towards the ship clutching our stomachs.

Back aboard the Adephagia, we still had a few hours before the captain’s reception and dinner. Going out to the Promenade Deck, we slowly waddled around the ship. It was wonderful. Working our way to the stern, we looked out onto Nassau Harbor. The water sparkled and was bright blue green.

“I had lots of fun today,” Emily said. “I was a little anxious beforehand, but that changed when I saw you were on the tour too.”

“Me too! And I’m glad you were there. It was a really nice surprise.” After a moment, though, I asked why she’d been anxious.

“Well," she started. "I knew there was going to be a lot of food. And I’m sure you’ve noticed that I can’t really help myself.” Emily rubbed her belly for emphasis. “I was anxious about what others would think. But then I saw you on the tour and all my worries went away. Isn’t that weird?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“I feel really comfortable around you, Josh.” Emily turned and looked at me. “I feel like I can really be myself.”

“I feel the same way, Emily.” I smiled at her. We stared at each other for a moment, and both leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met and it was pure passion....and then our swollen bellies bumped into each other hard. Both of us laughed heartily till again we hurt. It was the most memorable first kiss of my life.

Emily and I agreed that we both needed a nap and a shower before the evening’s events. I said I’d come by hers and Maddy’s suite at about 5:30 pm. We kissed again, and parted ways somewhat reluctantly. At one point I turned around to watch her, only to see that she'd done the same. We both grinned broadly.

I got into bed after my shower and quickly drifted off to sleep. Rolling onto my side, my belly was still swollen and hurting. I rubbed it gently and remembered Captain Behrakis saying to “bring an appetite.” I was still positively stuffed and wondered how I could eat anything else for the rest of the cruise. But then I remembered Emily saying that my gut was cute. I knew I’d find a way to eat more for her.

I was asleep within minutes. My dreams were clear and vivid: Emily was eating an entire wedding cake by herself and slowly swelling up before my eyes. She puffed up with each bite and her dress seemed to explode. But she didn’t care and just kept eating happily.  

It was a very good dream.

Lurker here, posting for the first time - this is so incredibly arousing, I love how excited Emily is to stuff her belly and how cute she is flirting with the main character. The perfect mix of wholesome and horny, and excellent story pacing. 🤤

I really want you to write more and so I made an account just to write this reply to you!!

2 hours ago, pianomagneto said:

Lurker here, posting for the first time - this is so incredibly arousing, I love how excited Emily is to stuff her belly and how cute she is flirting with the main character. The perfect mix of wholesome and horny, and excellent story pacing. 🤤

I really want you to write more and so I made an account just to write this reply to you!!

Wow, thanks so much!! 😁

And I really appreciate your thoughts: “wholesome and horny” is exactly what I’m trying to do with this story! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Next chapter is coming a little later this week…probably Thursday or Friday (depending on how long editing takes). 

Writer’s block decided to rear its ugly head, and I’ve been struggling for weeks to write anything. 😒 Doesn’t help that I also got injured at work and have been trying to get back into the swing of things. I promise that I really am trying to post regular updates! 

Chapter VIII

A few hours later, I was standing outside Emily and Maddy’s stateroom. I still felt super stuffed, and my stomach strained my shirt buttons a bit. It felt like if I moved too quickly that they would pop off. I moved very carefully as a result. I also kept my suit jacket unbuttoned to be a little more comfortable for the evening ahead. I knocked on the door, and Maddy let me in.

“How was the food tour?” Maddy asked as she shut the door.

“Great! Definitely fun, and as lot more than I was expecting.” I patted my stomach deliberately. 

“Yeah, I heard,” she said as glanced down at my bulging belly. “Emily said it was some of the best food she’s ever had in her life. And that she had a lot of fun with you.” She smiled warmly. "Hopefully you two will get to do that again."

“Hopefully," I nodded. "But I’m sorry you couldn’t join us. Emily said you had other plans?”

“I did! I like to get massages and hang out in the spa on port days. It’s so much quieter and there are a lot less people. Besides, I’ve been to Nassau plenty of times before with my mom.”

“Oh yeah? Vacations?”

“Work.” Maddy smiled. “Mom’s the CEO of Greek Cruise Line.”

“Your mom is Stefanie Papadakis?” My jaw dropped.

“Yup. How do you think we were able to get into the Aegean Club?”

“Wow!” I was genuinely impressed. Stefanie Papadakis had worked her way up in the male-dominated cruise industry and took over as GCL’s Vice President of Marine Operations in the wake of the Nyx incident. Her hard work and visionary leadership ultimately landed her the CEO job a few years ago. She completely transformed the company and brought newer, bigger ships to the fleet. The Adephagia was one of these: it was her brainchild.

“Thought you’d get a kick out of that. She also enjoys your writing too. Let me know if you ever want to interview her or something.”

“Thanks! I think I’ll take you up on that.”

“Cool! I’ll let her know. Anyway,” Maddy said while grandly gesturing, “this is our suite!”

I glanced around the room. It was absolutely gorgeous! The wood paneling was polished to a high shine, and you could see your reflection in it. It was luxuriously furnished without being tacky or overdone. It was spacious but still made you feel like you were on a ship. Everything felt both modern and vintage at the same time. A large painting of a fat woman dressed in Ancient Greek clothing hung over the sitting room sofa. Adephagia herself! 

“Incredible,” I said. "The photos don't do it justice." Beside the sofa was a dining nook with a good-sized table and four chairs. I noticed there was a stack of empty dishes piled high to one side. I stared at it for a moment.

“My lunch,” Maddy explained while patting her belly. It was then that I noticed how bloated she looked. Her shirt and shorts were very tight around her midsection. “I come from a family of big eaters,” she explained. Just then, Emily walked into the living room. 

“Josh!” She came over and hugged me. “You look very nice!”

“Thanks. And you look gorgeous!” She truly did. Emily's hair was drawn back into a tight bun, and her makeup really made her eyes shine brighter than usual. Emily wore a short sleeved, black satin dress that went down to her ankles. It had a side split that exposed one of her legs, and a pair of gold colored high heel sandals completed everything. Golden earrings dangled from her ears, and a black and gold necklace was draped over her cleavage. Emily looked fantastic!

Her stomach, however, was still huge. It bulged and stretched the fabric around it, and I wondered how she even got the dress on in the first place. If I was still feeling stuffed from earlier, I couldn’t imagine how she felt. Emily touched her belly absentmindedly. 

“I see Maddy’s been showing you around a bit. What do you think?”

“This suite is sweet!” I grimaced right away…I hadn’t meant to make a pun. But they both laughed anyway.

The captain’s reception was at the Parthenon, one of the specialty restaurants aboard. We joined the line of elegantly dressed people and waited for our handshake with Captain Behrakis. As the line moved closer, I could see that he was resplendent in his white dress uniform. A number of medals glinted in the light and hung from his chest. A photographer was on hand to take photos with him, which everyone did excitedly. Captain Behrakis was chatting with each passenger before they moved on. Then it was our turn.

“Mr. Andersen! So good to see you again.” The captain said as he shook my hand. “And Ms. Collins, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He took Emily’s hand and bowed. We posed for our picture, and then he asked us about our day in Nassau.

“We did a food tour,” Emily explained. “We went to restaurants all over the city and had a grand time!”

“A splendid way to spend the day!” Behrakis happily said. “I just hope you left some room for dinner. Despite appearances, I can’t eat everything by myself.” His big belly shook as he laughed. Then he said to enjoy the reception and turned to greet the next passengers.

“The captain seems really nice,” Emily said as we found a table. “And personable. Maddy said that’s not always the case.”

“She’s right,” I said as a waiter came by with champagne. We each took one. “Some cruise ship captains are really aloof and others downright dislike their passengers to the point of avoiding them.”

"I wonder why you'd take a captain's job if you hate people so much."

"Well, I think many don't realize what all the job entails until later. I've heard it said that there are three sides to a ship: port, starboard, and social. Some people, like Captain Behrakis, are more adept at the social part than others."

We toasted each other's health and sat back in our seats to chat and enjoy the reception.

Everything was quite nice, and the drinks were free flowing. We each had three champagnes during the reception and had to turn down offers of more. My head was already starting to spin a bit. Hors Devours of cheese, deviled eggs, and more were served. Despite knowing we had a massive meal waiting for us, we found ourselves eating quite a bit. An acoustic guitarist played soft lounge music and some people danced. The whole thing was very intimate and lasted an hour.

Then it was time to make our way to dinner. We stood up to leave, but Captain Behrakis came by suddenly.

“Ready for dinner?” He asked cheerfully. “I know I am. Please, may I escort you?”

We could hardly refuse! And so, with both of us still stuffed and aching from earlier, Captain Behrakis personally escorted us to his table. Emily and I held hands and waddled along happily.

Oh god the anticipation, the taut clothing, the enormously swollen bellies 🤯 I desperately want to know how much more food they indulgently gorge themselves on, how much more shamelessly, gluttonously stuffed past full they get...but I also want you to take your time with this masterpiece lol you are an artist.

I'm fantasizing about how this all-day belt-busting marathon could have pronounced, lasting, fattening effects on their figures. I'm fantasizing about how they could go totally off the rails, ordering mountains of food to the suite with room service and hand-feeding each other until their jiggling, ballooning guts can't fit on/break Emily's king bed.

Please feel free to take your time! It's worth the weight

On 4/9/2024 at 3:30 PM, pianomagneto said:

Oh god the anticipation, the taut clothing, the enormously swollen bellies 🤯 I desperately want to know how much more food they indulgently gorge themselves on, how much more shamelessly, gluttonously stuffed past full they get...but I also want you to take your time with this masterpiece lol you are an artist.

I'm fantasizing about how this all-day belt-busting marathon could have pronounced, lasting, fattening effects on their figures. I'm fantasizing about how they could go totally off the rails, ordering mountains of food to the suite with room service and hand-feeding each other until their jiggling, ballooning guts can't fit on/break Emily's king bed.

Please feel free to take your time! It's worth the weight

Wow, thanks! 🥲 I’ve really tried to put a lot of work into this story so comments like this make me feel I’m doing something right. 

And just think…these characters are only on Day 3 of a 2 week cruise. 😉 They’re just getting started. 

11 hours ago, BigBellyLover77 said:

This story is amazing.

Thanks so much! 😁