• Curvage Model

I've realised lately I'd love to gain some more muscle, I'm just wondering what the best approach would be to it while still maintaining/gaining more fat? I know it should probably contain minimal cardio and lots of protein but tbh, I'm not really that sure how to implement that. I do a little cardio to warm up should I be doing that? Then I mostly just do handheld weights or this pully down machine I don't know the name of. Is that what I should be doing? I would also like more muscle in my legs but am unsure how to approach this without losing fat! If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated! 

Also would you be interested in seeing my muscle gaining at all? Or should I just stick to the feederism side?☺️ 

Picsart_23-08-15_19-11-09-877.thumb.jpg.41fdd629f4c7d5a888a8ed796b6c4b1f.jpgPicsart_23-08-15_19-11-57-138.thumb.jpg.c301d5cdbb1b1142ebfec7c02f5c828a.jpg

Here's a couple pics of me feeling out of place with my big belly and flabby arms I can't flex🤣

Guest Ex jock

Yes, strong fat is hot. Muscle chub girls are a great look and not super common, leads to a unique (but good) and impressive shape. 

the 1st statement should be... it is your body and your life therefore, you can do pretty much whatever you want. a fatty that exercises and eats freely and gain is very sexy as long as she is happy with all. the same for every different type, the sexiest thing is the lady that is enjoying life 

16 hours ago, RavenousRemy said:

I've realised lately I'd love to gain some more muscle, I'm just wondering what the best approach would be to it while still maintaining/gaining more fat? I know it should probably contain minimal cardio and lots of protein but tbh, I'm not really that sure how to implement that. I do a little cardio to warm up should I be doing that? Then I mostly just do handheld weights or this pully down machine I don't know the name of. Is that what I should be doing? I would also like more muscle in my legs but am unsure how to approach this without losing fat! If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated! 

Also would you be interested in seeing my muscle gaining at all? Or should I just stick to the feederism side?☺️ 

Picsart_23-08-15_19-11-09-877.thumb.jpg.41fdd629f4c7d5a888a8ed796b6c4b1f.jpgPicsart_23-08-15_19-11-57-138.thumb.jpg.c301d5cdbb1b1142ebfec7c02f5c828a.jpg

Here's a couple pics of me feeling out of place with my big belly and flabby arms I can't flex🤣

I think you're already doing it kinda alright, bit of cardio to warm up and lots of protein (salty foods also help to gain muscle and mass). Also for legs you should focus on glutes exercises and squats. And best thing is it will increase your appetite and you can still eat tons of food to have 'gains' on both ways!!

A bit of cardio to start with is very helpful for strength training and won't make you lose weight. As for optimal muscle growth you want to less repetitions with more weight. For each exercise aim for 3 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions, with a minute rest between each set. Always do them with the heaviest weights you can manage, if you fail the exercise on the last set you know the amount of weight is about right.  No need to shy away from squats or lunges to gain muscle in your legs, they won't make you lose weight. Ideally you want to have an extra high protein meal within an hour of ending your workout, that's when your body can use it to build muscle most efficiently. 

• 1 month later...

10 reps, 3-6 sets. 1 gram protein per lb of lean weight. So basically what you'd weigh at 17-25 bmi. Natty limit is 25 for women, 30 for men.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

Since you're already fat plain body weight squats should be good enough for legs. Rowing machine instead of lat pull down will work your rear delts and make your arm looks less flabby. To minimize exercises you only really need 3. Squats, rows, incline dumbbell bench press (easier on your elbows and greater range of motion), remember to keep elbows close to body.

If you feel sick eating too much fat, protein, and other acidic food, try some cucumber, lemon juice, or romain lettuce. I use limes because it's less acidic and will screw my teeth up slightly less. Or you can drink this https://www.amazon.com/picot/s?k=picot. It's like alkaseltzer but without asprin, and has baking soda so it won't screw up your teeth like pure lemon juice.

You probably won't get that strong unless you become a varbie, but at least you'll be exercising. For protein I just eat plain ground beef from a pan. Grass fed. It has more nutrients. Bison meat if you can afford it because it's leaner. For milk and eggs get "pasture raised" if you can. Again, more nutrients. If you can't then "free range" is better than "cage free." Because "cage free" means they're still factory farmed, just not in a cage.

I avoid protein supplements because they're filled with inflammatory "seed oil" goyslop. Just because you're trying to be fat doesn't mean you have to eat that. You can eat a wholesome diet like sumos do.