Gamer Girl Aisha

Belly worshipper

2 hours ago, LouisLouieLouee said:

Some numbnuts (hopefully not one of you) kept badgering her to stuff and show her belly yesterday during one of her eating streams, and she mentioned that she won't show her belly because it's immodest. Please respect that. 

I mean they do push it but that one guy really wants her to fart on stream and she immediately gets creeped out... I don't blame her but it's still funny 😂 AND YES KNOCK IT OFF IF ITS SOMEONE HERE !!! WEIRDOS 

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

She’s live rn, talking about her overall youtube career ig but she kinda looks down :( really hope she’s okay

She cried again and just had her usual breakdown..  I think she really needs to be medicated and just not let everything get to her. She says she is well off lol but starts a YouTube channel. She says she is sick of being judged but goes to gas stations aressed up as a Vampire lol...  I am so confused by her but like I said she is so hot it's hard not to tune in 

Guest sbfever
8 hours ago, Maverick said:

My eyesight must be going.  I thought that was her belly hanging over her belt.

You're not the only one who thought that 😂 

24 minutes ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

It's on private man 

I caught the last 10 minutes or so. She started talking in a bimbo voice and joking about eating all the skinny girls and jocks at the gym she was steaming in front of. It legit sounded like something from TaylorMadeClips back in the day 🤣

Screenshot_20231105-093300~2.png

Screenshot_20231105-093520~2.png