If you like one, you like em all right?

So, only one person kinda truly got me to confess that I like bigger girls and that was my mother and I kinda saw this on Reddit but my mother automatically assumes that just because this person is fat that's automatically my type but in a kinda assumption way. But the truth is, like any other person, it's not that simple. Like most people even who aren't FAs, we have standards and stuff like that. We all have what we want out of a partner. Like, if I find a girl beautiful and she just so happens to be fat or not fat at all, I'm down. Like personality and interest are kinda the key. 

Anyone else had this kind of thing happened to them before? 

Unhappily, (though in truth fine for us because we don't mind!) this sort of thing happens to most people, regardless of who or what they like. As you say, we do have standards, preferences, predilections . . . yet to some, something as simple as befriending or going out with someone 'different' (read: normal) is enough for many to make assumptions. The reasons behind the attraction - personality, kindness or mutual interest be damned.

When I was younger and starting to establish mature relationships, friends would sometimes say they didn't think I'd be into X, or assume my girlfriend was going to the gym to slim down. I'd tell them I liked her the way she was or that I didn't notice such things. Later, they would say, 'there's your mate' and point to any fat person passing by. Naturally, none of this happens when I see thinner women. 

Relations have made similar comments over the years, too. Some praise me for not being interested in the superficial (if only they knew!). I find it amusing now I am older. 

• 2 weeks later...

oh well, it is definitely a pro and a thing that makes me look around and the curviest lady will stand out for me but it is not automatic 100% there some other factors to consider i guess. the looks the talk, but yes, curvier is better for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah when I finally convinced my wife that I prefer women with curves she was like, “now I get to be jealous of fat girls too”. It was kind of a joke, but she is definitely a little bit of the jealous type.

I think after my preference set in for her, she gets it more. The other day she commented on a plus sized woman she saw and said, “she’s beautiful!”. I think she never actually saw bigger women as hot before because she was so brainwashed from growing up in the 90s.

One f my buddies  year ago  would say there is one for ya. HE would just point out basicially anyfat girl. I finally said dude, I likefat girls  NOT all fat girls. HE was a little confused until I said if you like  blondes  does that mean like all blondes????  after that he got it.

Some women can carry weight well, and others look like a sack of potatoes. True though haha.

Take "uddery adorable" to me that woman is a georgous goddess.

I like that fair pale skin look, kind of pear shaped with alot of a bum (butt) shelf going on.  That "dip" in the back is a must for me.  Add in a little cellulite or imperfections for that authentic (you're so squeezable and know it) look. Decent full belly, but not like its hanging too much.  I do love those very big knickers (panties) on a woman too.

I love those back of the thigh bulges, like boobs (breasts) on the back of legs... that's just Godly.

Feeling a fat woman, is like she's got boobs all over her body, so if you like breasts.... well you've got a whole body of squeezable beauty to caress.

I hear ya, we all have our own view of beauty. 

I'm a toucher - gentle stroker squeezer though. I sometimes see videos of FA'S wobbling her like a piece if meat.  I don't get it, maybe they forget her softness is attached to a women of beauty.  Meant to love the woman for all her awesomeness.  Strange world haha.

• 4 weeks later...