• Curvage Model

Hi friends!!! It’s me, Kelvira! This is where I want to post specifically food related and feedism content and updates! I love feeling stuffed, and snacking all day long. I love seeing my body grow and get softer and softer the more I binge and fill my belly! I hope you’ll stick around and enjoy the journey.

ACS_2580.jpeg

ACS_2579.jpeg

• Curvage Model

I ate SO MUCH Taco Bell today!! One of my faves to binge. I got a super slutty powerbowl with chicken and potatoes added, large nacho fries and nacho cheese, a chicken grilled cheese burrito with extra chipotle sauce (so yummy and greasy aaaaahhh I love it), a spicy potato taco, and a chicken and avocado taco! And a large Baja blast of course. And I am such a hedonist that I ate all of this in my bed. I could sure use some belly rubs now though!

2023-07-02 20:37:54.236.jpeg

ACS_2572.jpeg

ACS_2574.jpeg

ACS_2575.jpeg

Guest Carcer89
On 7/3/2023 at 3:55 AM, kelvira said:

I ate SO MUCH Taco Bell today!! One of my faves to binge. I got a super slutty powerbowl with chicken and potatoes added, large nacho fries and nacho cheese, a chicken grilled cheese burrito with extra chipotle sauce (so yummy and greasy aaaaahhh I love it), a spicy potato taco, and a chicken and avocado taco! And a large Baja blast of course. And I am such a hedonist that I ate all of this in my bed. I could sure use some belly rubs now though!

2023-07-02 20:37:54.236.jpeg

ACS_2572.jpeg

ACS_2574.jpeg

ACS_2575.jpeg

Would love to help with the belly rubs 😢 Hope your feeder looked after you.

On 7/3/2023 at 3:56 AM, kelvira said:

Here’s the aftermath of my Taco Bell stuffing session tonight :) my belly is so full!!!

ACS_2584.jpeg

ACS_2582.jpeg

Wow, you're looking BIG girl! 😍 All that Taco Bell doing good work.

20 hours ago, kelvira said:

My feeder made a drawer specifically to fill with slutty snacks and candy just for me! He refills it randomly and often 🥰 I’m so lucky!

ACS_2544.jpeg

And so is he! Goes both ways.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GetFatter
14 minutes ago, kelvira said:

Been making some pretty cute clips of me eating and being fed junk food 🥰export_0.thumb.gif.d8723432361fcb3c104c301bc64f0a1e.gifexport_0.thumb.gif.688c9b0f785d722cb27197b6f022e8cd.gifexport_0.thumb.gif.f8ea6ed38e844c6ed21d6de42670a83f.gif

Eating seems to be an enjoyable past time for you ❤️