Wife gave me 2 week feeder pass

gioace12

that sounds like the perfect gift... i would , organize everything around her favourite meals of course , all fattening, try to include a bit too much of everything at every step and put on a ton of positive reinforcement. please tell us how that goes and best of luck 

@Aussie dude I was thinking donuts for breakfast pretty much everyday. That should do the trick! Thanks for the idea!

@extra_m13 thanks for the advice! She just told me she wants to track weight and measurements so I should be able to track how it goes pretty well!

if anyone else has any ideas let me know, we decided the week of the 17th so I have a little more time to plan. 

• Curvage Model

From a feedees prospective I say get her what ever she craves most, alot of fast food, high calorie shakes and malts, basically anything savory and tasty that she likes, also get a bit more than she usually can handle, not to much to push her super over the edge, especially if she doesn't stuff herself regularly 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ex jock

How did this go now that it’s been almost a month? Was it fun? Did she gain?  Did it have any effect on how much she eats now that it’s over? 

• 2 months later...