After doubling my weight, I definitely find myself sexier 🥰  
Do i have to keep letting go and gaining weight, i really want it 🙈🐷

3A3186D3-9CBE-4EBF-9191-AA02844AFC01.jpeg

2FA53EA0-46C1-48C1-A12B-969F42EE5DE9.jpeg

AFC3DE42-A471-4475-9A76-B0CFE5379FCD.gif

FCDE8E5C-6FB7-4DFB-89DF-0AD547D5362B.jpeg

5D2CB1D8-B93C-497E-BF4C-3E607D94BC9D.jpeg

F85F3FA2-6C49-4141-AED7-19A09A2368E0.jpeg

Woh ! 😳 dire que j’étais passé à côté de ce post ! 
Encore une fois, Tellement incroyable comment cette prise de poids t’as rendu magnifique ! 😍
j’espère que tu continues à te laisser aller et que d’autres photos suivront ou tu ne pourras même plus rentrer dans cette chaise ! 
D’ailleurs, hâte que tu nous fasses une vidéo ou tu nous parles de ta routine de gavage et de tes objectifs de prise de poids à long terme 😜

14 hours ago, Lilou - FatFrenchWoman said:

I have a little story to tell you, which can only happen to a big cow like me 🐮🐮
Today I went to a new gynecologist for the annual follow-up. as much to say that it reminded me of how enormous I was. was I embarrassed? absolutely not. did I go buy several cakes after the date? Of course !

At the beginning of the appointment when I sat down on the little chair he simply asked me if I was coming to see him for a pregnancy ultrasound? I laughed and just said I was just extremely fat. he was outraged! after the classic exchanges, I had to undress and he looked at me with amazed eyes. I had to sit on the table with so much difficulty. after all that when he started the exam he had to lift my belly and told me several times to hold my thighs and ended up saying "I'm really having a hard time dealing with all this fat". at the end he advised me to lose weight because I was really "out of the ordinary". this term definitely got me excited, I love being such an amazing cow and I have no intention of stopping! after the date I stuffed myself and found myself slumped on the sofa completely stuffed! 🙈🐷🐷

741C0CAD-5F75-409F-BDCF-5C1AFDEAE183.jpeg

BC376E5C-09AF-413A-93E6-4BA5C82684E8.jpeg

0BC1183F-C742-4FD3-9914-98DE56ADB489.jpeg

Incroyable anecdote 😍
« en dehors de l’ordinaire »… hum 🤔 je ne vois pas ce qu’il veut dire par là, tu as bien à peine « quelques » kilos en « trop » 😜

Et bien, j’espère qu’à ta prochaine visite annuel tu seras devenu tellement grosse et lourde que tu auras dépassée le poids limite pour sa table d’occultation 😋

Et j’aimerais tellement voir sa réaction «  Mais je ne vous avez pas dit de perdre du poids l’année dernière ?!? Il est temps de faire quelque chose ! » 

en tout cas ces nouvelles photos sont tout aussi incroyable 😍 on a l’impression que tu gonfles à vue d’œil depuis les dernières ! 😳

18 hours ago, Lilou - FatFrenchWoman said:

I have a little story to tell you, which can only happen to a big cow like me 🐮🐮
Today I went to a new gynecologist for the annual follow-up. as much to say that it reminded me of how enormous I was. was I embarrassed? absolutely not. did I go buy several cakes after the date? Of course !

At the beginning of the appointment when I sat down on the little chair he simply asked me if I was coming to see him for a pregnancy ultrasound? I laughed and just said I was just extremely fat. he was outraged! after the classic exchanges, I had to undress and he looked at me with amazed eyes. I had to sit on the table with so much difficulty. after all that when he started the exam he had to lift my belly and told me several times to hold my thighs and ended up saying "I'm really having a hard time dealing with all this fat". at the end he advised me to lose weight because I was really "out of the ordinary". this term definitely got me excited, I love being such an amazing cow and I have no intention of stopping! after the date I stuffed myself and found myself slumped on the sofa completely stuffed! 🙈🐷🐷

Wow ! Your belly looks beautifully stuffed and so round here 🥰

This guy has no idea how lucky he was to see all this fat ! 😋 Haha and all he said just encourages you to eat more after and get even fatter ! 😍

• Curvage Model

I share with you the photo montage of a subscriber whom I thank again. I made it bigger thanks to Photoshop and I must admit that I really like the result! I love seeing my butt widened. I can't wait to get bigger enough to get past the mount. What do you think ? what is your favourite? 🐷🤭

thank you @H Matt 😘😘

5DCBDD2B-1E50-468F-8785-9729F2896836.jpeg

E35CDFBC-5E29-4849-9136-7A62A4EF61C9.jpeg

D63145E4-61B1-4ED2-8CE6-3DFED101992A.jpeg

7613BA28-6B97-4410-ADA9-CDD3D14146FD.jpeg

318308F7-DF18-4912-BC1E-A5276D1B7800.jpeg

Guest Benj91
On 7/10/2023 at 1:55 PM, Benj91 said:

Ma préférée c’est la première et la deuxième surtout la deuxième ça te fait un dos et des fesses magnifiques 

Guest Carcer89
On 7/12/2023 at 8:08 PM, Lilou - FatFrenchWoman said:

Imagine his response next time when you arrive even bigger! 😂

Outstanding pics 😍

9 hours ago, Lilou - FatFrenchWoman said:

while taking these photos I realized that now that I am so fat I am never completely in the frame and I always overflow the photo 🙈🐷🍩

8F2AD958-9242-4933-8560-3ABE4C93DC3C.jpeg

4CF0233C-16A9-4EE5-A73D-D29DC4925F32.jpeg

2B4ABA85-F6AE-44A8-92DA-D65FBCB9DD59.jpeg

Love first picture.  It is super sexy that you have slim looking waist from back view. And how wide looks your butt compared to it. I'm sure your butt is now bigger than most chairs.

On 7/12/2023 at 10:08 PM, Lilou - FatFrenchWoman said:

Imagine how he would be shocked when see you next year. Not even the same huge weight, but 30-40 kg heavier and fatter. I think your belly would become so huge, hanging low and heavy that doctor couldn't  even lift your belly hang with one hand. He will ask you to grab and lift that pile of fat.

• Curvage Model

oh I think I really lost control tonight and devoured everything that came to hand. I had such a hard time getting up to take this picture. I am now slumped on the sofa with a mountain in place of my belly. I couldn't stop eating, it was so exciting to let myself be driven by the urge to eat again and again 🥵😈

1E572605-244B-4033-A7FC-7C232772EFC7.jpeg

Guest Benj91
16 minutes ago, Lilou - FatFrenchWoman said:

oh I think I really lost control tonight and devoured everything that came to hand. I had such a hard time getting up to take this picture. I am now slumped on the sofa with a mountain in place of my belly. I couldn't stop eating, it was so exciting to let myself be driven by the urge to eat again and again 🥵😈

Tu devrais refaire une vidéo sauvage comme la dernière fois ☺️ Félicitations tu es vraiment très belle 😘

16 minutes ago, Lilou - FatFrenchWoman said:

Quelle magnifique photo 😍 ! La contre plongée mets vraiment bien en valeur ce ventre ! Il a vraiment l’air énorme ! 😃
J’espère que ces pertes de contrôle vont devenir une habitude ! …et ça a l’air de porter ses fruits : à chaque nouvelle photo, tu sembles toujours plus grosse 😍

1 hour ago, Lilou - FatFrenchWoman said:

You look phenomenal...absolutely stunning 😍 Your belly looks incredible 🥰

giphy(90).thumb.gif.7ff4f195334f0ef6d1fe5b203b52722c.gif

14 hours ago, Lilou - FatFrenchWoman said:

What a glutton! You look stuffed to the brim! Your belly seems to be in total control of your eating now!

Guest Benj91

Tu es bien obèse 👍 quelle taille tu vas prendre pour que ce gros ventre ne soit pas trop à l’étroit ?😁