3 hours ago, Onlyjaynefan said:

At this rate they seem like a pointless article of clothing 

Not compleatly pointless they serve as a good visual indicator on how much your bottom has grown I hope you have to let the sides out soon 

• Curvage Model

Just a hello and let you know I've been working on something. I dug the green dress out that I like to take comparison pictures in, it is so tight now and takes considerable effort to get on I am so damn fat now🤭 it makes me giggle (and jiggle) anyway hope you enjoy these little offerings and I will have some new content for you soon.😘

IMG_20230405_232541.jpg

IMG_20230405_231651.jpg

InShot_20230405_233515311.gif

• Curvage Model

😍 I've become a collection of rolls, I always used to try and hide my weight when I was smaller but now that I'm getting huge I find having myself on display is so exciting.  I have noticed people looking at me more and I enjoy it it's almost like a form of encouragement , I wish I was brave enough to do big public stuffings like @Mochii Babii she really is inspirational maybe one day 😊 for now I will keep growing myself and enjoy the ride x 

InShot_20230407_075602748.gif

• Curvage Model

My favourite stuffing video "Blubbles" is at my clip store, I'm thinking I might do a remake try to squeeze in to the blue dress again it was already tight as I was going off older measurements 🤭. Im going on a bit of a bakery tour today I've managed to get myself in to some jeans I can see them being unbuttoned on the way home. Hope you all have a great day 😘

IMG_20221021_003051.jpg

IMG_20221021_000009.jpg

IMG_20221021_003013.jpg

• Curvage Model

Well Easter has been and gone and I've probably enhanced my waistline a little more. The changes to my body are becoming more and move evident the bellow picture is a image from late December and today 🤭 now I'm all chocolated out after this weekend so I need some suggestions what would you like to see me do in my next video give me your suggestions and I will do what appeals to me the most x

Snapchat-1441752189.jpg

On 4/11/2023 at 1:13 PM, Onlyjaynefan said:

Well Easter has been and gone and I've probably enhanced my waistline a little more. The changes to my body are becoming more and move evident the bellow picture is a image from late December and today 🤭 now I'm all chocolated out after this weekend so I need some suggestions what would you like to see me do in my next video give me your suggestions and I will do what appeals to me the most x

Snapchat-1441752189.jpg

Seriously sexy rolls of fat hanging off you now xx

18 hours ago, Onlyjaynefan said:

😍😍😍 I've gotten so big since I first posted on Curvage and that's thanks to you all . Please check out my new video at the clip store 🤭

IMG_20230412_233144.jpg

Your cascades of fat rolls are just breathtaking ! And look so beautiful. I can tell that are incredibly soft and flabby. You must shake like a jelly. Your growing duyvke chin and fattening up face is also so sexy. Physical activity such as walking and stair climbing plus regular exercise and physical activity must be sooooo different now. Please describe your struggles and changes babe 😘😋