The unofficial “Looking For A Story” Thread

1mn01

On 11/14/2023 at 9:25 PM, Barman421 said:

Does anyone have some weight gain stories involving classic Hollywood beauties like Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor?

There's a story "Weight as Worth" by betagammadelta on DeviantArt, a 'fatstorical; essay in several parts, from prehistoric period to modern times. Monroe is a central figure for one of its episodes. Illustrations included.

Hi all, I’m looking for a story I read on DA about a year ago that I can’t find anymore. The story was about a feeder female fitness trainer that got injured and slowly got fat, while her fat girlfriend (possibly wife) got super in shape and actually took her job as a fitness trainer at the gym her feeder girlfriend used to work at. The story had a ton of teasing in it as well and the main character got really turned on from it. If it helps I believe this story was actually a part 2 and part 1 mostly focused on the fitness trainers relationship with her fat girlfriend. please if anyone know what this is, I’ve been dying trying to find it again!

32 minutes ago, greenfox12 said:

Hi all, I’m looking for a story I read on DA about a year ago that I can’t find anymore. The story was about a feeder female fitness trainer that got injured and slowly got fat, while her fat girlfriend (possibly wife) got super in shape and actually took her job as a fitness trainer at the gym her feeder girlfriend used to work at. The story had a ton of teasing in it as well and the main character got really turned on from it. If it helps I believe this story was actually a part 2 and part 1 mostly focused on the fitness trainers relationship with her fat girlfriend. please if anyone know what this is, I’ve been dying trying to find it again!

You're looking for Not a loser part 1 and 2 by y2qwert on deviantart

Looking for a story. I believe from the Dimensions weight room. Husband and wife have an agreement that she has to eat whatever he wants her to from something like Halloween/Thanksgiving to Valentine's day. She hadn't lost the weight from the year before and gets really big.

Looking for a story about a visit from merchant/prince from a foreign kingdom, who brings new recipes and spices (I vaguely remember something like jade ginger) and causes the women in the royal court to put on a lot of weight during his stay, including and especially the queen. The king tries have him assassinated him one night, is foiled, and he becomes the new ruler.

I specifically remember some line dialogue like "In [place he comes from], they say a queen gains her crown/throne when she loses her legs."

On 11/22/2023 at 8:15 PM, IllusMagin said:

Looking for a story about a visit from merchant/prince from a foreign kingdom, who brings new recipes and spices (I vaguely remember something like jade ginger) and causes the women in the royal court to put on a lot of weight during his stay, including and especially the queen. The king tries have him assassinated him one night, is foiled, and he becomes the new ruler.

I specifically remember some line dialogue like "In [place he comes from], they say a queen gains her crown/throne when she loses her legs."

"Courtship" by Crudeatoms on DeviantArt

I'm looking for a story about a wife who slowly gain weight without knowing it and her husband sabotage her meal adding butter to her breakfast or something like this. The gaining is slow.

Thank you, i don't remember where I found this story.

hi, im looking for a story i read some time ago, probably on DA or ff, the story was about a farmer´s fat daughter being bullied by 5 girls, then one day they bullied with the  help of a male (but he didn't know), the farmer's daughter get sad and k1ll3d herself, so the girl family seek revenge, they created a special serum that fattens and increase the appetite, the male that helped with the prank now help's the family and fattens the girls, haunting them using a pig mask.

that's all i can remember

8 hours ago, egrkl said:

hi, im looking for a story i read some time ago, probably on DA or ff, the story was about a farmer´s fat daughter being bullied by 5 girls, then one day they bullied with the  help of a male (but he didn't know), the farmer's daughter get sad and k1ll3d herself, so the girl family seek revenge, they created a special serum that fattens and increase the appetite, the male that helped with the prank now help's the family and fattens the girls, haunting them using a pig mask.

that's all i can remember

I'm looking for a story I read probably 10+ years ago on deviantart about a girl in highschool who decides to gain. She can't eat much at her own house so she frequently goes over to the house of a friend who eventually helps in her gain. I remember one specific scene about the friend sneaking the girl food through her basement window on thanksgiving or something like that. 

On 11/30/2023 at 10:05 PM, lillafair said:

I'm looking for a story I read probably 10+ years ago on deviantart about a girl in highschool who decides to gain. She can't eat much at her own house so she frequently goes over to the house of a friend who eventually helps in her gain. I remember one specific scene about the friend sneaking the girl food through her basement window on thanksgiving or something like that. 

https://www.deviantart.com/hisano-x/art/Jocelyn-1-274503626 

I’m looking for a thanksgiving themed 3-part series I originally found on Deviantart, which may have been deleted.  I don’t remember the author :(

The story was about a son who parts with his mother for college, and whenever he comes home to see her: she’s grown fatter, undoubtably thanks to her new boyfriend’s influence.  The son becomes paranoid of his mother’s gain - watching her expand through social media posts, and gets the mistaken impression (due to some teasing fat-talk between the couple) that his mother is being fattened up to be eaten!  In the end: they reveal they simply share a weight gain kink.

• 2 weeks later...

Dimensions:  "Stages of Love" by tacofive, "Will Power" By tummypot4u

FantasyFeeder  "An American Dream", "Enough?", "Fat and Happy Wife", "Making Baby Happy"

DeviantArt: "Clara's Belly: by swimlass, "Coming Home" by TAPSketchBBW, "Chocolate Cravings" by mr-monopoly, "Cupcake Bride, Cheesecake Wife" by ObeseQueen,  "You Don't Like Fat Girls"  by quiet-bones

Curvage: "Dating Makes You Fat" By HandsomeDan

Hey I’m looking for a story where aliens (or maybe robots) come to Earth and convince people to become complacent. Protagonist is a female who tries to ward off the pounds but eventually has to go to the middle of nowhere to live with her dad to avoid the fattening Aliens. I think they are planning to eat humans so they are fattening them up like cattle. Ring any bells?