The unofficial “Looking For A Story” Thread

1mn01

On 1/15/2023 at 5:43 AM, Neal said:

I'm looking for an old da story about a boy have the ability to make fattening food, the story begins with two rich girls make him their cook, first chapter is about one of the girls and the second chapter is the other one,does anybody know about it? thanks so much

You are almost certainly talking about "The Bet" by TR which is an all-time classic of the genre. I am trying to track it down for you but I think it might have gotten lost in whatever happened to a lot of old Dimensions stories.

On 1/19/2023 at 5:15 PM, cheddarlion said:

I'm looking for a story that I believe was deleted from this forum; in any case I can't find it here anymore. It was about Annie and Britta from Community. Anyone save that or have a link to it elsewhere? 

Depending on what exactly the content of the story was, there are a few Annie/Britta storylines on writing.com, I can find them for you if you give a bit more detail

10 hours ago, ditto said:

Depending on what exactly the content of the story was, there are a few Annie/Britta storylines on writing.com, I can find them for you if you give a bit more detail

There was a hotdog eating contest and Annie Kim, Annie's rival was on the other side, pushing them to stuff themselves. 

12 hours ago, Jhall said:

I remember years ago reading some fanfiction thing about plus size model Denise Bidot that involved her in a hot tub at one point.

https://plussauvagesstories.blogspot.com/2010/02/denise.html

That's the original version, the author has done a lot of great stuff with getting weight gain stories on Audible, here is a link to a different version on their current deviantart page https://www.deviantart.com/jolenedubois/art/Model-On-the-Plus-Side-Chapters-1-and-2-827127632

PURE PAMPERING OR COMPETITIVE STORIES? 

Hi all! My good friend has recently found herself really enjoying guilt-free overeating and getting off on getting a bit softer as a result. A brand new gainer 😊

She'd love to read your recommended stories about praise, pampering, and care. Guilt free, happy happy stuff. 

She's ALSO really competitive and would love to know if there are any good competitive wg stories out there. 

Ideas? 

5 hours ago, themagmaman said:

Honestly, this wasn't even the story I was looking for. I think the one I was referencing was muuuuch older, like old Dimensions days.

However, this story rocked and I was happy you showed it to me! Way better than the original I was talking about.

Happy about this!

Guest coley501

I'm looking for a story on deviantart Where the main character agrees to put on weight for her boyfriend but ends up signing a contract with a modelling agency that requires her to get very fat. She doesn't realise what she has signed up for.

Its a multi part story and she gets very fat.

Any help finding it would be appreciated.

Looking for a story on deviantart that almost certain had "Obesity" in the title. It was about 3 British girls who live in a town with a very popular fish&chips chain restaurant that causes most of the women to become very fat. They all get jobs at the restaurant and for various fat-related reasons they all get fired by the end of the story. Anyone got a clue?

Finally found it! I misremembered the title https://www.deviantart.com/sheranu/art/Grease-And-Gluttony-668009537

• 2 weeks later...

A Fallout 4 fatfic, where Piper, Cait and Curie go looking for MC. They find her being force FED and fattened by female ghoul as a revenge. Pretty sure it was DeviantArt, but current(abmysal) search options aren't helping in confirming that

On 2/17/2023 at 10:18 PM, Guest coley501 said:

I'm looking for a story on deviantart Where the main character agrees to put on weight for her boyfriend but ends up signing a contract with a modelling agency that requires her to get very fat. She doesn't realise what she has signed up for.

Its a multi part story and she gets very fat.

Any help finding it would be appreciated.

I belive It fits:

https://www.deviantart.com/logitechk1/art/Adding-to-Amber-Part-one-801757608

Even if It isn't It, I highly recomed this story

On 3/3/2023 at 1:06 PM, jamesvsgames said:

Looking for a story about a reporter in a Groundhog Day scenario. Actually basically just Groundhog Day but the only thing that doesn’t reset is her weight.

Not sure if this is it, but this is something I wrote: 

Looking for an old DA story about a sorority having a party with a lot food. But since they treated the delivery guy and a goat very poorly the get some sort of curse(? It has been years and some parts I can’t remember well) and basically eat until the burst.

13 hours ago, Timtom86 said:

Looking for a story about a wtfe who runs a bakery and she eats her stuff and gets fat but her husband loves it. Main character begins with an A. It's on deviant art 

Alyssa Takes up Baking