Beyond 300 pounds

Belly worshipper

This is an interesting topic to ponder. 

Yes, I would date someone well over 300lbs, inasmuch as I would date someone well below that weight. I know this thread is a hypothetical, and there will be different responses to it, but I've never been one to decline a date over a woman's weight. I certainly wouldn't question someone's decision not to either. 

Women 300lbs and over, though not as rare as before, are still uncommon in my area, so when I've met someone special and they happen to be of this size, once I get to know them better I ask them out. And much to my FA's amusement, quite often I'm knocked back because they already have a partner. I always think in these moments What lucky bastards! But like the above response, if health was not compromised, I would happily help fatten someone up. It could be a wonderful, intimate thing to do. 

Guest SunnySeattle

I would and have dated people who are heavier than 300 lbs, two people to be precise. Even though each had some physical limitations due to their weight that we had to be aware of, it was no different than dating a partner who weighs 150 lbs, for example. We go on cute dates, send each other memes, fight sometimes but then make up, etc. The only difference I've noticed is the sex has been way better with my fat partners haha.

So would I also date someone whose 400 lbs? 500? Sure, why not. As long as they push my buttons in all the right ways then I could see myself dating someone that heavy. The only thing is they really shouldn't expect me to eat as much as they can lol. I guess the ideal partner in my head weighs about 400lbs, but whats more attractive to me is how people carry their weight.