47 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My sisters don’t know that I sometimes turn into Wonder Woman at night. I got my employee to work late again and she enjoyed filling up my funnel. 

9285BDFF-42C0-4951-BAC7-BAB9561A3887.gif

I guess making sure Bellissima is full and satisfied is your superpower.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Since my sister is constantly travelling, she feels we should live closer to each other so it’s easier for us to spend time together when we’re both in the same city. She’s pushing me to get a place near her house and when I saw her yesterday the first thing she asked was if I was hungry. I lied to her. Told her I was hungry even though I’d stopped at a drive through on my way to her and was stuffed. Bellissima always has room for more.

Anyway, fingers crossed that things work out and we can be closer to each other. I know it’ll be good for Bellissima to have more of her second and third helpings, and her saying, you can do it, there’s just a tiny bit left so you may as well finish it off. 

Anyway, here’s how I looked after a recent visit to my lovely sister. I don’t think of her as a secret feeder any more but I’m just happy she takes such good care of me when we’re together.

IMG_6999.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 3/27/2024 at 2:27 PM, Dog5353 said:

Can you post more pictures of what you looked like when you were thin vs now? I really enjoy seeing how far you have transformed yourself!

I’ll look for some pics when I get a gap. I’m camera shy and don’t have a lot of pics. I didn’t plan to be a model or to flaunt my growing body on the internet so I didn’t think about taking “before” pics. I actually didn’t think I’d succeed in gaining because my metabolism has always been fast and I lose weight very easily. I think I’ll need to eat non stop all day to achieve the type of gains that my heart desires. Let’s see if I can pull this off. Here’s one that you’ve likely seen before from early on, after I’d gained about 20lbs and one after adding around 70lbs

IMG_7001.jpeg

1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Since my sister is constantly travelling, she feels we should live closer to each other so it’s easier for us to spend time together when we’re both in the same city. She’s pushing me to get a place near her house and when I saw her yesterday the first thing she asked was if I was hungry. I lied to her. Told her I was hungry even though I’d stopped at a drive through on my way to her and was stuffed. Bellissima always has room for more.

Anyway, fingers crossed that things work out and we can be closer to each other. I know it’ll be good for Bellissima to have more of her second and third helpings, and her saying, you can do it, there’s just a tiny bit left so you may as well finish it off. 

Anyway, here’s how I looked after a recent visit to my lovely sister. I don’t think of her as a secret feeder any more but I’m just happy she takes such good care of me when we’re together.

IMG_6999.jpeg

That is so sweet yet sexy!!!! 😍😍😍🤤🤤

4 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I’ll look for some pics when I get a gap. I’m camera shy and don’t have a lot of pics. I didn’t plan to be a model or to flaunt my growing body on the internet so I didn’t think about taking “before” pics. I actually didn’t think I’d succeed in gaining because my metabolism has always been fast and I lose weight very easily. I think I’ll need to eat non stop all day to achieve the type of gains that my heart desires. Let’s see if I can pull this off. Here’s one that you’ve likely seen before from early on, after I’d gained about 20lbs and one after adding around 70lbs

IMG_7001.jpeg

That just makes it so much better. Shy girl takes up more and more space to the point where you can't ignore her. I love how you were slim and sexy before and now you are just a huge sloppy belly.

5 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

IMG_6999.jpeg

Thankyou SO much for being here and sharing your beautiful, brave, exciting, insatiable, erotic, incredible journey with us, Mira 🙏🏻

You are a true BBW goddess 😍🥵❤️