On 7/7/2022 at 5:26 PM, Ysabel27 said:

I measured my body in my second video, so I can really see how much bigger my thighs are getting! 

The centimeters are adding up rapidly!!

I hope this will continue and most of my new fat wil stick around my hips, ass and belly to be a MASSIVE PEAR 🍐 haha or hourglass?

What you think I will be?

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE:

What is your favorite body shape for a woman?

- Apple

- Pear

- Hourglass

- Something else?

My favorite body shape for a woman… is  yours 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 7:48 PM, Ysabel27 said:

Dear FRIENDS/FEEDERS,

Maybe you notice that I haven't been so active anymore here on curvage the last couple of days..

Or you are wondering how I am because I didn't respond you yet.

I was not sure if it will be good to share it here publicly, I hoped to feel better already, but because I keep feeling sick... I don't feel the energy to be on Curvage so much or to respond all the messages directly.

I decided to share this so everyone can understand better the situation:

Since last Saturday I am quite sick, I have high flu, feel tired, I have allot of pain on my head and THE WORST OF ALL... I HAVE LACK OF APPETITE!

I hope everyone can understand that it will take a little longer to respond and that I have to feel better to record a new video.

I really hope to feel better soon, I feel very frustated now, because I was planning to record a weigh in and measurment video very soon. But I think I didn't loose any weight, just that I could't eat so much these days like I did before because of feeling sick.

Hope to feel better in some days and will make a new status update about it... when I could continue my daily stuffing for my weight gain journey. I want to remind you that I still have my weight goal at 100 kg for this year!!

I want to especially thank everyone who download my videos and who send me messages to be my online feeder!

Hasta pronto!

Loves

Ysabel

Buena curación ❤️‍‍ te esperamos pronto ysabel, te echamos mucho de menos. Descansa y vuelve con más hambre que antes.
William