Your belly is getting heavy , I can only wonder how heavy it will be when you reach 100 kg and how people you know will poke and stroke it.Especially guys. They will love it even if they dont admit it.When people ask you why did you get so fat what are you going to tell them? Better dont tell the truth.Thing of something funny like you cannot stop eating sweets or that you are lazy to diet and exercise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About how much you should get , I think 120 kg is good enough to still be active , my girlfriend went to 128 kg and it affected her mobility it became difficult for her to walk long distances and to be on top. So be careful with the stuffings becouse if you continue eating like now by the end of the year I think you will be 145 kg you will look of course great but will have too much weight on you. 

• Ysabel27-Peru changed the title to Latina Feedee Ysabel: ​❓​ UPCOMING Q&A ​❓​ = Ask me ANYTHING before 22th of March! ​💋​
  • Ysabel27-Peru changed the title to Peruvian Ysabel 🔥
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...