• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 2:36 PM, CutieDonut said:

Hello! 🍩

Thanks to everyone for your answers! Most of you want to see me stuffing my belly and squezee into old clothes 😋 Okay I noticed it and I want to tell you that next video will be 5K calories stuffing! More info about new clip tommorow 🎉

Okay and I'll add some pics under this post because I see that you like too tight clothes 😅

1466032318_video_2022-05-31_20-14-1500_00_00-00_00_301.thumb.gif.869e2bb198e7bc1722d9962d6f549cf6.gif

photo_2022-05-31_09-32-25.thumb.jpg.312b668d7d89f314c7812f05880a550e.jpg

photo_2022-05-31_09-42-53.thumb.jpg.9d86b8200179cf00ddc95bcb37e9ae6b.jpg

photo_2022-05-31_10-00-58.thumb.jpg.4664c2097ba9350cefa072068cd2c59e.jpg

Bonerific! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Berytosz

Haha You’re right. I am happy to hear you couldn’t wait to watch my clip.😍 From the review I can see you liked it a lot. 🥰Hmmm I thought about it, but for most of them there’s nothing more to say than “Thanks”.😅 It’s a review for other people to find out if the clip is worth the cost. I don’t think there’s anything more to say. I really appreciate people who are willing to lose a few minutes of their time to write a review and let others know that they like it or dislike it or/and leave some advice on what I could be doing better.😍 I personally love these notifications that someone leaves a review under my clip!🥰 Also to be honest 3 reviews and 1 comment under my last video is a good score! I mean there’s only 30 people who actually bought the video so that’s more than 10% it’s a lot for me!😅

@Nuka07

I agree 100%. Also I managed to eat all of my donuts yesterday, so my personal record is 24 donuts in one day!!!🥳 I am a champion haha🐷

@BigM25

Thank you! Also, welcome, hope you’ll stay for longer.😘

@dedek12

😳 That was intense! But yes, I’d love that! Teasing and feeding for a whole day then punishment like this! Where do I sign in? 🥵Unable to get up!?🥵 Yes, you got my fantasies right!🥵 You’ve made me so horny!!!🤯 I want this uhhhh. I’d eat like a good piggy I promise!🐷

@Carcer89

I am so happy to hear someone is enjoying my content as much as I am!🥰 3 feeders!?😳 Gosh I’d be pinned to the bed 24/7 eating and sleeping trying to digest all of this food.🐷 I’d be unrecognizable so fat covered in stretch marks. I don’t know why but it sounds so HOT! 🥵To watch as someone is destroying my slim body and turning me into his perfect piggy.🥵

Thanks, I hope it happens sooner than later. I'm feeling really lonely…🥺

Double the amount of donuts!? I barely ate 24! I was literally pushing myself to eat two last ones already in bed. 🐷I am not saying it was a bad experience🤭, but I was so full.🐷

@RiftNinja

Saying “it will slip past your lips.” Sounds easier than it is.🤣 But I am down to try it. Good piggies never say no! 🤭With a belly rub and good encouragement, I might do it!🤤 Bending over is going to be hard with my belly completely full. I am sure I'd be able to get up after so much food.🥵 I would be so overfed that my poor belly would pin me down!🥵

Yesterday around midnight I was still trying to finish all of my donuts and I managed to do it but at what cost!😱 I woke up still full and bloated.🐷 So I wanted to wear my sweat suit and stay in bed, maybe do something in the meantime and look at what I discovered! I think I put on some weight since I wore it last time, don’t you think?🐷 I can’t believe I ate that much yesterday and that I outgrown my sweatsuit…😳 It was so baggy when I started and now… Look at me I look like some kind of piggy in denial of her weight gain.🥵 I’m in shock but at the same time I feel so sexy and confident. I love my new body and what about you?😏 Should I hit the gym? Or stay on my current fattening diet and order some takeaways for dinner?🤤 Piggy is hungry oink oink🤭

Also as I said before I’ve prepared something special to celebrate 5000 followers!🥳🥳🥳 One time event! This week I won’t be choosing the author of a best comment but if you leave a comment here or under one of my posts before 19 February, you’ll receive a little surprise from me. 😍If you know me, you know that it’ll be something spectacular. 🤭If not, you’re welcomed to join the party and find out!😍 Thank you for letting me be a part of this community and for the unbelievable amount of support I’ve received since I joined! Love you guys!❤️❤️❤️

Ps. For those who don’t know, each week I am choosing the best comment and the author of that comment is receiving a prize! 🥳So, if you want to try, go ahead! I think it’s worth it.😏🤭

photo_2023-02-17_18-12-42.jpg

photo_2023-02-17_18-12-56.jpg

photo_2023-02-17_18-12-46.jpg

Simply spectacular, such a perfect round belly with a body that grows nicely and making chubby as hell. Your deep belly button is such a turn on too. You have some sexy lips too, always something to munch on. Imagine that big round gut on me is like paradise

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, CutieDonut said:

@cantresist

Thank you, that's very kind. 😘

@In Love With Bellies

It's a good thing I live alone so I don't have to explain to anyone the amount of food I order. 😁My chin has been enjoying being in photos lately. I've recently become addicted to croissants but I love doughnuts too. Too bad there are no pistachio-filled doughnuts in my town. 🤤

@Anonvp

Only? In your opinion, should I eat more?🥵

@UnknownBaguette

Thank you. I'm glad you're seeing results. 😍

@Joefeeder

I too hope that week by week the stretch marks will only get more and more, I look forward to it !!!😍

@PolishBigBellyLover

Give me some time and I'll get so fat you won't recognise me. 🐷

It's been a long time since there have been photos of me in my red sportswear. My tummy is spilling out so beautifully. 🥵I've been very proud and happy lately with how I've managed to put on weight. I am looking forward to getting stretch marks on my sweet tummy. 😈I think that's something we can all look forward to. In this top and short sports shorts, do I still look like I've just come back from the gym or more like I've just come back from eating out? I've generally grown fond of this prospect and like to put my tummy on the sink or on the countertop. I am so happy that it is so big that I can easily lay it down like that and play with it.😍

20230827_155434.jpg

20230827_155731.jpg

20230827_155930.jpg

20230827_160003.jpg

20230827_160135.jpg

20230827_160244.jpg

Watching you blow up is such a delightful experience. 

• 5 months later...