17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

I am very happy about this!!!❤️

@janek691

I'm glad you guys like it when I dine out. I love to eat!🤤

@Jjsprat

Thank you 😍

@Kasansky

Will definitely try to eat more. Every day is different: one day you are able to eat more another less. Sometimes I have food tantrums and sometimes even a healthy relationship. I also think 3 kilos is a good result. It's a shame that these kilos don't stay.❤️

@dedek12

Let's try to do that. Maybe you can show me how I should eat, offer me something. 🤭I would be very happy to read a plan for eating for the day. What do you think a pig like me should eat and in what quantity?🐷

@Carcer89

Haha. I should have a person to find me food. Maybe a feeder? It would be really nice to me if you walked this road with me.❤️

@Nuka07

You're right I need massages, caresses, kisses and extra portions of food.😈

@ivan_ivanov100

I will definitely do it again. Next time I promise to try harder and eat even more, although it would be easier if someone helped me. Buy food or feed me or both and then a massage.🐷 I see you are very keen to see how much I weigh. How much do you bet?🤭

@wiktor

I am glad that you like to see me stuffing my face. Today I'm going to broach the subject and ask you if you'd be happy with such an idea.❤️

@PolishBigBellyLover

Words like these encourage me to break this record. I need to try harder and eat more.🥵

@In Love With Bellies

You can watch me eat sweetly every day. Today I'm eating delicious pancakes and I'm very happy too.Mornings like this are the best.. 😍

Today I woke up with the thought that I would record a video of me eating breakfast🥰. It's a slight change from pizza or pasta, but you don't have to worry about that. I had pizza for lunch, and dinner will probably be fatty pasta and snacks.🤤 Today I decided to make myself some delicious pancakes. The portion I made had 3456 kcal. 🥵I counted them especially for you, because I don't count calories on a daily basis and just eat what I feel like. I think that so many calories as a first meal is a lovely result. Do you think so too?🤭 As always, I have a short excerpt of my video for you, which is available to only fans. In general, I upload almost 10-minute videos almost every day, so if you like watching me, I encourage you to go there.😍

Today I wanted to talk to you about something. I wanted to make my second video for you this month and I'm really craving cola and mentos. 🥵I've even bought them already and can't wait to burst my tummy. 😈Would you guys be up for a film like this here? I know many of you are waiting for the fridge raid, but maybe I'll do a fridge video next month. Let me know what you guys think.😘

Ps. These pancakes with sweet syrup and banana were delicious.🤤

image.gif

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I love that, for being a short woman, despite packing on all of that wonderful weight (when did those thighs get so round, plump, and wide?? In first pic) that your frame still looks like it can easily hold more. How do you do it? Most women your height would be exploding everywhere and look overstuffed, but your body seems to stay very curvy and plump, with room to grow

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

I am very happy about this!!!❤️

@janek691

I'm glad you guys like it when I dine out. I love to eat!🤤

@Jjsprat

Thank you 😍

@Kasansky

Will definitely try to eat more. Every day is different: one day you are able to eat more another less. Sometimes I have food tantrums and sometimes even a healthy relationship. I also think 3 kilos is a good result. It's a shame that these kilos don't stay.❤️

@dedek12

Let's try to do that. Maybe you can show me how I should eat, offer me something. 🤭I would be very happy to read a plan for eating for the day. What do you think a pig like me should eat and in what quantity?🐷

@Carcer89

Haha. I should have a person to find me food. Maybe a feeder? It would be really nice to me if you walked this road with me.❤️

@Nuka07

You're right I need massages, caresses, kisses and extra portions of food.😈

@ivan_ivanov100

I will definitely do it again. Next time I promise to try harder and eat even more, although it would be easier if someone helped me. Buy food or feed me or both and then a massage.🐷 I see you are very keen to see how much I weigh. How much do you bet?🤭

@wiktor

I am glad that you like to see me stuffing my face. Today I'm going to broach the subject and ask you if you'd be happy with such an idea.❤️

@PolishBigBellyLover

Words like these encourage me to break this record. I need to try harder and eat more.🥵

@In Love With Bellies

You can watch me eat sweetly every day. Today I'm eating delicious pancakes and I'm very happy too.Mornings like this are the best.. 😍

Today I woke up with the thought that I would record a video of me eating breakfast🥰. It's a slight change from pizza or pasta, but you don't have to worry about that. I had pizza for lunch, and dinner will probably be fatty pasta and snacks.🤤 Today I decided to make myself some delicious pancakes. The portion I made had 3456 kcal. 🥵I counted them especially for you, because I don't count calories on a daily basis and just eat what I feel like. I think that so many calories as a first meal is a lovely result. Do you think so too?🤭 As always, I have a short excerpt of my video for you, which is available to only fans. In general, I upload almost 10-minute videos almost every day, so if you like watching me, I encourage you to go there.😍

Today I wanted to talk to you about something. I wanted to make my second video for you this month and I'm really craving cola and mentos. 🥵I've even bought them already and can't wait to burst my tummy. 😈Would you guys be up for a film like this here? I know many of you are waiting for the fridge raid, but maybe I'll do a fridge video next month. Let me know what you guys think.😘

image.gif

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Good one you haven't showed us your time of breakfast. Even if your belly is empty still looks big and softer than bloated.

The upper view of your tummy and thighs is always welcomed.

• Curvage Model

@Jjsprat

I also think shirts are very sexy. I might buy myself one.😍

@Sportsfann12

I see you love pov photos.😈

@Jay Rock

These pancakes were delicious. I ate them with relish. I make them from my favorite recipe and always fry them in lots of fat to increase the calories.🤤

I think no one would be able to say no.😈

@frankfatt

Thank you. It was a delicious breakfast for me. I am rounding up sweetly after eating.😍

@ivan_ivanov100

I can send you the recipe if you don't believe me. They were delicious.🤤 Such goodness is calorific, it's just fats and carbs so the perfect combination.🐷 I can make something like this. I'd love to see how far my belly goes.🤭

@Gaby

I'm glad you can see the results. I've always found it hard to lose weight from my hips. I've always had wide hips. Such a body shape that the hips like to grow wide. 😈

I'd like to do something like what you're writing about but I don't know if I lack a bit of courage or would have to do it with someone who also has a fetish connection in order to feel comfortable in their company. I'll have another pizza please....🤤

@NorthernLights11

I don't know what it depends on. I can eat a lot. 🐷Unfortunately I couldn't eat a bigger breakfast because I wouldn't fit into my trousers for work. My boss would be shocked if I came in with a big bloated belly.🤭 This portion was still quite large and, most importantly, calorific. 😘

@Kasansky

As I wrote above, this breakfast was big but I have to eat a lot for my belly to look like it's going to explode.🥵 You'll see my belly in the latest video of what it will be like. There after mentos and coke I will look like I am pregnant.🥵

As one of you today wanted me to show how far my tummy goes and how much of the laptop it covers.😍 Here are the results you can judge if it covers enough already or if it should start spilling out onto the keyboard. 🥵I think it looks lovely. These photos are taken when the tummy was empty. Yes I know it's strange but there are times like this.  A tummy like that is already getting in the way of using the laptop.🤭

PS.I hope you don't mind so many photos but I couldn't decide which ones to upload.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
7 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Jjsprat

@Sportsfann12

@Jay Rock

These pancakes were delicious. I ate them with relish. I make them from my favorite recipe and always fry them in lots of fat to increase the calories.🤤

@frankfatt

Thank you. It was a delicious breakfast for me. I am rounding up sweetly after eating.😍

@ivan_ivanov100

I can send you the recipe if you don't believe me. They were delicious.🤤 Such goodness is calorific, it's just fats and carbs so the perfect combination.🐷 I can make something like this. I'd love to see how far my belly goes.🤭

@Gaby

I'm glad you can see the results. I've always found it hard to lose weight from my hips. I've always had wide hips. Such a body shape that the hips like to grow wide. 😈

I'd like to do something like what you're writing about but I don't know if I lack a bit of courage or would have to do it with someone who also has a fetish connection in order to feel comfortable in their company. I'll have another pizza please....🤤

@NorthernLights11

I don't know what it depends on. I can eat a lot. 🐷Unfortunately I couldn't eat a bigger breakfast because I wouldn't fit into my trousers for work. My boss would be shocked if I came in with a big bloated belly.🤭 This portion was still quite large and, most importantly, calorific. 😘

@Kasansky

As I wrote above, this breakfast was big but I have to eat a lot for my belly to look like it's going to explode.🥵 You'll see my belly in the latest video of what it will be like. There after mentos and coke I will look like I am pregnant.🥵

As one of you today wanted me to show how far my tummy goes and how much of the laptop it covers.😍 Here are the results you can judge if it covers enough already or if it should start spilling out onto the keyboard. 🥵I think it looks lovely. These photos are taken when the tummy was empty. Yes I know it's strange but there are times like this.  A tummy like that is already getting in the way of using the laptop.🤭

PS.I hope you don't mind so many photos but I couldn't decide which ones to upload.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lovely tummy … I would adore the opportunity to love on that belly every day. As to how far it spreads, I would say that it is either a great anchor for a laptop, or that it’s time to buy a desktop with lots of belly room!❤️😃

15 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Love how cute and innocent you look here 😍😍😍😍😁 

25 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

@Jjsprat

@Sportsfann12

@Jay Rock

@frankfatt

@ivan_ivanov100

@Gaby

@NorthernLights11

@Kasansky

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Your belly has progressed on the laptop since last time ! And he want to touch the keyboard sooo bad, i can see it ! 😍 It's incredible to think this is your empty belly ! 😲 We can see your love for food and happiness by looking at your beautiful belly and his size ! 🥰

But don't let him empty for too long 😋 there is so many food waiting for you !

And Lord... i love how chubbier your cute face keep getting ❤️

Guest Carcer89
On 3/15/2023 at 6:33 PM, CutieDonut said:

@Carcer89

Today I decided to make myself some delicious pancakes. The portion I made had 3456 kcal. 🥵I counted them especially for you, because I don't count calories on a daily basis and just eat what I feel like. I think that so many calories as a first meal is a lovely result. Do you think so too?

Sign me up! ❤️

So your breakfast alone has nearly double the calorie count that I would eat in a day? Wow, that’s unexpectedly hot 🥵 An excellent start to the day.

I’ll happily take a delay on the fridge raid to see a new cola and mentos clip 😍

Your belly is already so adorably round even when empty, I’d love to see the effect of cola and mentos!

Now you’ve got me craving pancakes…

4 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

There can never be too many photos! 😍

• Curvage Model

@Loving-Chubby-Women

Do you think my tummy will grow so much that it will need that much space? Then it will still need a wide chair to sit comfortably haha.🤭

@Sportsfann12

Thank you 🥰

@In Love With Bellies
Yes it is true now it is definitely bigger. It hasn't been empty for too long. Most of the day it is always full. I just don't like it... a second chin doesn't look sexy🤭

@Jjsprat

Thank you very much. I am proud of my tummy.🐷

@Carcer89

Just today I had some very delicious pancakes for breakfast. 😍They were with fried bananas and lots of chocolate.😍 I love being pampered like that. 

I'm pleased to hear that I like to show up willingly.😘

Today I ate such delicious pancakes.🤤 Wish you could have tried them. One of my favorite dishes. I had a protein shake to go with it.🥵 Perfect because I was after a light workout if an outdoor walk can be called one. Something feels like I'm going to get sore all over my legs tomorrow because, on my walk, I got lost and had to walk more than I had planned. My legs started to refuse to obey me at some point. Can someone give me a massage?❤️

Ps. I recorded a video of me eating these delicious pancakes for my only fans. Here you have a light summary of what you can see there. Kisses😘

image.thumb.gif.3e35e730c0db260b65c778f107a67db5.gifimage.thumb.jpeg.330e27f8ebf3638810b3ab3eeaccfe30.jpegimage.thumb.gif.456102d4d7d4046f907776a416d84299.gif

1679085625776.jpg

1679085625763.jpg

Guest Carcer89
3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Carcer89

Just today I had some very delicious pancakes for breakfast. 😍They were with fried bananas and lots of chocolate.😍 I love being pampered like that. 

Today I ate such delicious pancakes.🤤 Wish you could have tried them. One of my favorite dishes. I had a protein shake to go with it.🥵 Perfect because I was after a light workout if an outdoor walk can be called one. Something feels like I'm going to get sore all over my legs tomorrow because, on my walk, I got lost and had to walk more than I had planned. My legs started to refuse to obey me at some point. Can someone give me a massage?❤️

Ps. I recorded a video of me eating these delicious pancakes for my only fans. Here you have a light summary of what you can see there. Kisses😘

image.thumb.gif.3e35e730c0db260b65c778f107a67db5.gifimage.thumb.jpeg.330e27f8ebf3638810b3ab3eeaccfe30.jpegimage.thumb.gif.456102d4d7d4046f907776a416d84299.gif

1679085625776.jpg

1679085625763.jpg

You love being pampered like that? Best make it an everyday thing then, because you deserve it!

Who could be so cruel as to make you go on a walk? Don't they understand that you are a treasure to be looked after, not tormented? 🤣 Count me in for the massage, you just lay down with a snack and relax.

Pics: gorgeous as ever 😍

3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Loving-Chubby-Women

Do you think my tummy will grow so much that it will need that much space? Then it will still need a wide chair to sit comfortably haha.🤭

@Sportsfann12

Thank you 🥰

@In Love With Bellies
Yes it is true now it is definitely bigger. It hasn't been empty for too long. Most of the day it is always full. I just don't like it... a second chin doesn't look sexy🤭

@Jjsprat

Thank you very much. I am proud of my tummy.🐷

@Carcer89

1679085625776.jpg

1679085625763.jpg

I'm happy to hear that your belly didn't stay empty for too long 😊 I personnally think a fatter chin is sexy but of course it's up to you ! 🥰

These pancakes are so thick and fatty ! 🤤 What i see is a happier MissDonut everyday 🥰 i mean i can't stop looking at the fourth picture ! ❤️ I also see some really tight clothes who can't contain your perfect round curves and your belly who start to hide your panties even when you stand up ! 🥵 And your love for food... endlessly growing ! ❤️

On 3/17/2023 at 9:45 PM, CutieDonut said:

1679085625776.jpg

1679085625763.jpg

Woooow! Look at you! And that POV! I can just imagine all of this soft fat and heavy weight on me. Literally breathtaking!

• Curvage Model

@Decoder

I don't have a waffle iron to make waffles.😔If I had one I would probably eat waffles every day. I love them terribly, especially with whipped cream and fruit. They are delicious.🤤

@Carcer89

There is no one to pamper me so I do it myself. I pamper myself!!!❤️ There are some people who take me for some activity sometimes.... Yesterday it worked out that I climbed the stairs up to the 3rd floor 4 times. I thought I was going to die. It's already too hard cardio.🥵 Especially because after the last walk I was sore and my legs were sore. Climbing stairs is hard. That's when I feel the kilos I'm carrying.🥵 Maybe it's not a huge amount but it's too much. A big tummy and a wide bum weighs me down.🐷

@In Love With Bellies

I can say that I accept it. Most of my life I had no chin and my face was very skinny. Now it's my face that's so rounded.🤭 My love for food is growing day by day. Yesterday a friend and I went from restaurant to restaurant drinking delicious drinks and eating a lot of things.😁 I came home so full that I couldn't even write to you here. I went to bed straight away.😍

@PolishBigBellyLover

If I sat on your lap you would have just such a view. You could grab my tummy as I ate. 🐷

I have quite a fun game for you today and I hope that many people will take part. It is well known that if there is fun, there is also a prize for the winner. ❤️Imagine you are in the office and you are my boss or a colleague and you walk into my office where I am on my lunch break and I am eating delicious food.🤤 I'm wearing clothes like you can see below. A short shirt that doesn't cover my belly and trousers that I can't button because of the amount of food I'm consuming.🥵 How would the story continue when you walked in and saw me in this state? 😈Write a few sentences or a short story and I'll leave the resources here for you, which I'm sure will help you. See what a pig in an office looks like.🐷

PS.Can someone tell me what happened to this shirt to make it so short?🤭

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 3/17/2023 at 6:42 PM, Decoder said:

Those pancakes look delicious, I bet you were in heaven eating those.

I think waffles are my favorite breakfast food. You should do some chicken and waffles next time!

You are looking so curvy and round. Your body is simply looking amazing!

That 3rd picture is feminine perfection. Love love love how that plump potbelly juts out in front of you but doesn’t sag at all, just filled with firm but soft blubber. Also how your hips and thighs perfectly curve outward to support your overfed and bubbly frame. Every pound you gain looks better and better, and must turn you on infinitely 

5 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Decoder

I don't have a waffle iron to make waffles.😔If I had one I would probably eat waffles every day. I love them terribly, especially with whipped cream and fruit. They are delicious.🤤

@Carcer89

There is no one to pamper me so I do it myself. I pamper myself!!!❤️ There are some people who take me for some activity sometimes.... Yesterday it worked out that I climbed the stairs up to the 3rd floor 4 times. I thought I was going to die. It's already too hard cardio.🥵 Especially because after the last walk I was sore and my legs were sore. Climbing stairs is hard. That's when I feel the kilos I'm carrying.🥵 Maybe it's not a huge amount but it's too much. A big tummy and a wide bum weighs me down.🐷

@In Love With Bellies

I can say that I accept it. Most of my life I had no chin and my face was very skinny. Now it's my face that's so rounded.🤭 My love for food is growing day by day. Yesterday a friend and I went from restaurant to restaurant drinking delicious drinks and eating a lot of things.😁 I came home so full that I couldn't even write to you here. I went to bed straight away.😍

@PolishBigBellyLover

If I sat on your lap you would have just such a view. You could grab my tummy as I ate. 🐷

I have quite a fun game for you today and I hope that many people will take part. It is well known that if there is fun, there is also a prize for the winner. ❤️Imagine you are in the office and you are my boss or a colleague and you walk into my office where I am on my lunch break and I am eating delicious food.🤤 I'm wearing clothes like you can see below. A short shirt that doesn't cover my belly and trousers that I can't button because of the amount of food I'm consuming.🥵 How would the story continue when you walked in and saw me in this state? 😈Write a few sentences or a short story and I'll leave the resources here for you, which I'm sure will help you. See what a pig in an office looks like.🐷

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It's ok if you don't write after a huge stuffing, after many delicious restaurations all you need to do is rest, relax and sleep. You will save all these calories and let the magic run during the night 🥰 You go to bed as CutieDonut,  you wake up as FattyDonut 🤤

Oof if i was your colleague and see you stuffing like this with your belly popping out, your jeans unbuttoned and your face full of enjoyment i will become instantly turn on, and won't be able to hide a big smile on my face. You will probably see that i love it. If you give me a sign after that, i will cancel my own lunch and ask if you want me to bring you more food and if you ask for it, feed you and encourage you to finish everything ! I will compliment your figure and always ask if you want more. It will become our little work secret ! And from this day on, you will find some snacks in your office everyday, some fast food orders for lunch, some sweets all the time 😘 It will be up to you to let me perhaps do more to your belly, like rub it or more 🥵

12 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Decoder

@Carcer89

@In Love With Bellies

@PolishBigBellyLover

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

toc-toc (knocking the door of your office).

Cutie, remember you should have the purchaising report this afternoon, CEO just remind me now and he needs...

Oh, I'm so sorry, Cutie, I didn't mind it's your lunch time! But Cutie, it's just 11h? What are you doing having your lunch? May be you should go on earlier today? Ah no! You're just hungry? You didn't breakfast today? What? A lot of pancakes and 3 slices of pizza just three hours ago and now you're eating this wraps? OMG!

Cutie, I know I can't ask you this like a boss, but I just ask you like a friend. Lately I fixed that you're eating so much and you're gaining weight, are you pregnant? I wan't say anything to CEO till you decide it's the moment... ah, no? mmm, oh Cutie, I'm so sorry. I'm not saying you're getting fatty, may be before you was so skinny and now you're in a good average way... aah, I know. You are enjoying food and let yourself go a little bit. That's ok, Cutie. We have only one life and shouldn't spend counting calories or hitting gym. But Cutie, may be it's time to renove your wardrobe... this shirt it's... a little bit too tight. And look this pants! You popped the button! You can't give this image of our company! 

Stop eating and stand up one moment, I'll help you to button this, I guess you're just a little bit bloated... OMG! You're not bloated! Cutie, what happened to your body! You were a skinny woman when you arrived here one year ago and now... what about this saggy belly (touching and rubbing it). Really you're not pregnant, it's pure lard!! And look this leather pants. I should confess you they were my favourite ones... every time I saw you with them I thougt wow!! I'm sorry Cutie, I know I shouldn't talk you like this, I'm your boss, but... and now wow!! Your tights are enormous and this booty... it seems it's just a pillow there. I can't believe... can I touch... really... OMG!!! It's all meat. And look at your face, this is your profile when you sign in the company and now...

Cutie, I know I overpassed the limits and it's sure you'll put a report over me. I will be fired inmediately and I know it but... ah I see. I guess its a really good deal. Don't worry, I'll do it. I'm going to order chinese food for you and other person will do your report. What? Oh, no problem. Tomorrow at 9 a.m. you'll have your wraps in the desk. Yes Cutie, I'll order food for you every day. Okay, if you give me your adress I'll bring you food also all nights! Yes, it's clear. You'll punish me if I eat just a fried potato or a slice of your pizza and you'll report me. Don't worry. And you last wish is... aaah ok, here you have the card of the vending machine. You can take all that you want without pay anything. Be careful, it's reposed just each week and.... Ok, I understand. I will call now and change the plan to every day reposing. 

• Curvage Model

@regbill

You are right. 😘I also think it's my tummy's fault. The bigger the tummy the smaller the shirt.🐷

@NorthernLights11

I have the same opinion as you!!!❤️ And I'm very much in spite of the fact that you think so and like my tummy so much.😘 I guess there must be more and more pounds for me to look better and better too.🐷🤭

@In Love With Bellies

I really like your comparison. Something feels like if you were my work colleague I would round up really nicely. A sedentary job and extra portions of food would all lead to a bigger size of my body.🥵 My bum would, in time, no longer fit in the chair.😅

@Gaby

Thank you so much for such a long story it's very kind of you to take the time to write it for me. ❤️I wish I had a boss who would let me overeat at work. Then I would absolutely have to have stretchy clothes so they wouldn't break.🤭

I will still give others until tomorrow evening to write their stories and then I will announce the winner. ❤️And today for you I've put together a little comparison of my photos when I was a skinny little girl and the current photos when my tummy is first thing in the morning. 🐷I know you like these comparisons and in my opinion I have changed terribly since then. And this purple tracksuit accentuates my curves perfectly and I feel terribly sexy in it 🥵🥵 Today was the day I took my 4th nap in the middle of the day. Don't you think it's overkill to sleep after every major workout or meal?😘

IMG_20230316_172004.jpg

IMG_20230316_173122.jpg

IMG_20230316_172756.jpg

IMG_20230316_172651.jpg

Guest Carcer89
On 3/19/2023 at 9:08 PM, CutieDonut said:

@Carcer89

❤️Imagine you are in the office and you are my boss or a colleague and you walk into my office where I am on my lunch break and I am eating delicious food.🤤 I'm wearing clothes like you can see below. A short shirt that doesn't cover my belly and trousers that I can't button because of the amount of food I'm consuming.🥵 How would the story continue when you walked in and saw me in this state? 😈

Good, and I hope that until such a time as there is someone else to pamper you, that you continue to do so. After that, it’s the other person’s job.

Stairs are evil, sounds like they need to install a lift for you. The tummy, the bum, and all the extra kilos contribute to your having the figure of a goddess, and you should be treated as such.

In that scenario, I’d like to think I’d be incredibly refined, and it would end up with your acquiring a new office feeder/helper. But in reality, I’m probably see you were on your lunch break and run off saying I’ll come back later 🤣

Pretty sure you’ll still fit the dress code though 😂

Naps are great, can’t have too many naps!

4 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@regbill

You are right. 😘I also think it's my tummy's fault. The bigger the tummy the smaller the shirt.🐷

@NorthernLights11

I have the same opinion as you!!!❤️ And I'm very much in spite of the fact that you think so and like my tummy so much.😘 I guess there must be more and more pounds for me to look better and better too.🐷🤭

@In Love With Bellies

I really like your comparison. Something feels like if you were my work colleague I would round up really nicely. A sedentary job and extra portions of food would all lead to a bigger size of my body.🥵 My bum would, in time, no longer fit in the chair.😅

@Gaby

Thank you so much for such a long story it's very kind of you to take the time to write it for me. ❤️I wish I had a boss who would let me overeat at work. Then I would absolutely have to have stretchy clothes so they wouldn't break.🤭

I will still give others until tomorrow evening to write their stories and then I will announce the winner. ❤️And today for you I've put together a little comparison of my photos when I was a skinny little girl and the current photos when my tummy is first thing in the morning. 🐷I know you like these comparisons and in my opinion I have changed terribly since then. And this purple tracksuit accentuates my curves perfectly and I feel terribly sexy in it 🥵🥵 Today was the day I took my 4th nap in the middle of the day. Don't you think it's overkill to sleep after every major workout or meal?😘

IMG_20230316_172004.jpg

IMG_20230316_173122.jpg

IMG_20230316_172756.jpg

IMG_20230316_172651.jpg

Yes no doubt than you would round up really nicely ! Your bum would outgrow the chair ! And you know that if i see that you like it, it would become my duty to feed you and encourage your more and more ! The more you love it, the more it's my colleague duty to make you fatter ! 🥰 It's like my comments here in fact ❤️

Oh Lord these comparisons ! You have gained so much weight it's incredible ! That's so beautiful, it suits you so well ! 😍 You ARE terribly sexy in this tracksuit ! 😍

You eat so well that i start to notice your gain day after day even compare to only some days ago ! Your belly looks so big and powerful here and your love handles start to overflow seriously over your jeans in both side 🥵

I remember when you said that your tummy is the part that you enjoy the most to see growing, looking at the pictures here you must be satisfied and excited because your belly is bigger than ever ! 😍

And in the last picture i can tell that your tummy is really soft only by looking at the picture !🥰 It must be hard for you to stop touching it all the time 🥰

Taking many naps is fine, eating as much as you do is a hard work and you need some rest ! Taking some energy back to... for exemple... eat more 😋

What can i say... you are seriously extremely beautiful and your grow sexier and sexier !! ❤️😘

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

IMG_20230316_172004.jpg

IMG_20230316_173122.jpg

IMG_20230316_172756.jpg

IMG_20230316_172651.jpg

OMG, look at you! This purple outfit looks so cute on this round soft fat! It looks like that your belly have grown just like that. Day by day, week by week, kilo by kilo... It is pleasure to me to watch your weight gain journey! You deserve more and more! What do you think about all day stuffing with a lot amount of food? I would feel honored to play with you squishy belly and get squashed by your juicy wide ass! 🥵

I haven't been here for a long time, I'm here today and I'm shocked, you gain so much. When I compare how your clothes looked couple months ago and now, I see they have been  loking smaller and smaller.Your belly and ass barely fit in them. I don't want to be nosy, but you have to buy bigger clothes, what is your size L? XL? or something bigger?Frankly speaking I would like to see you with bloated belly in tight jeans and belt.I think if you will have been gaining as fast as now, you will need car or driver with own car because at that size, you might have problems with walk to train or tram without short of breath. 

• Curvage Model

@Carcer89

I will continue to eat like this. Later, I will be fed by my feeder.❤️ A lift would definitely be useful for me. I don't like taking the stairs. You're right that I should be treated like a true goddess. There's never too much rest especially after eating so much.🐷

@In Love With Bellies

I open my mouth and you put as much food in my mouth as you want. 🥵Thank you so much for your kind words. Every time I look in the mirror or just down it I see my sweet growing tummy. It is getting bigger and bigger and sticking out beautifully. 🤭You're right I'm proud of how those pounds are being deposited on my body. Whenever I get the chance my hand is always on my tummy. Eating, naps and on and on.🐷

@janek691

Then I'll have a large amount of ice cream, shakes and other goodies. 🤤Later, more refills and a tube of shake to the mouth and then massaging.🥵 How about that?😘

@PolishBigBellyLover

I am very pleased. This is my dream. To spend the day doing great eats.🥵 Maybe I'd finally start getting that dreaded weight off. You would constantly be able to see more stretch marks and more stretch marks.🐷 And my body would be getting wider and softer every week. Then I'm sure you'd like me even more. 🤭

Play with my tummy and spank my bum.

@Kovector

I've put on a bit of weight over that time. I have taken very good care of my tummy. Large amounts of food every day and we got the results. My current clothing size is xl but I think bigger clothes would be advisable. 🤭I barely fit into what I have and I would still like to feel loose sometimes and not the fear of buttons shooting out in public. A driver and car would definitely work for me. I don't like walking or taking public transport. 😅I like convenience. I think I've become a bit lazy.😘

Who among you likes to eat kebabs as much as I do ? 🤤🤤I love them, especially the ones with lots of sauce. After them I can feel my tummy growing in my eyes.🐷 I could eat them every day. I am so greedy. Please order me lots of food and then shove it in my sweet mouth. 🥵Make me a real pig whose bottom will fit perfectly into two chairs. The thought of such delicacies makes me salivate. I have a confession to make. A new batch of gainer just arrived today. 🥵I think you know what I'm going to drink in my spare time. That's it!!! You are thinking right.🐷

IMG_20230319_154753.jpg