AmateurArt [Pictures & Videos]

Wow, love the new video. Looks like you were eating something in the video too. Adding to that fat butt?

The sounds you make are great too. Each moan is says so much. Like, "Oooh it's so tough to move this big fat butt, but it feels so good and I love stuffing more into my mouth. Now I've gone and turned myself on. Time to pig out some more...if I can only waddle over to the fridge."

Guest Marmalade Man

Never dreamed I'd see you this fat.  Those aren't the same jeans, though, right?  In the original video, you said that they wouldn't fit in a couple of weeks.  It might've taken a while, but by the look of those thighs and that bulging gut, I'd say you overdelivered on that promise.  Such a porker.

I'm a little late to the thread. You look great and I loved that 'cartoon' video.

I really loved how you talked about being addicted to slim fast and to hear your moans when you drank it.

Your lifestyle has made your ass huge. You've really let yourself go.

Thanks for the videos, and I hope you continue to have fun here on curvage.

Could you please post a picture of your giant gut the next time you go completely loose again, perhaps a shot before you pigged out? I'd love to see just how massive your belly can get when you let yourself go.

You've gained so much in an incredibly short amount of time, all I can say is you are simply wonderful.

Guest Gabore

Drats.

I need that magically ever expanding shirt!

OMG.... Your breasts are HUGE!!!!!!!! why are them so big???????????? They are just a bit far away to start having their own gravity force!!!! What king of bra can take something like that???? I can't understand something like that! they are enormous!!! Sorry, but, you could feed all the babies of Africa with that things!

Besides, they look beautiful... you are

:thumbsup:

I honestly wish your boobs would actually burst out of your bra in one video. It would show how fat you are, and plus, I have no imagination. :(

Well, statistically, I think that this has a decent chance of happening. Some kind of jiggling accident due to a worn-out bra material. We just have to wait and see!