Help with purchase

Guest Jm1022

Guest Jm1022

So yesterday I bought two clips from GGG, and it said the purchases were pending but I have the money in my bank account and I was charged for them, it's been 14 hours. This happen to anyone else ? 

1 hour ago, Jm1022 said:

So yesterday I bought two clips from GGG, and it said the purchases were pending but I have the money in my bank account and I was charged for them, it's been 14 hours. This happen to anyone else ? 

HI,
What you see is a hold not a charge. (notice it says pending)

Every purchase on our site always has the following steps:

1. A HOLD is placed on the card for the purchase amount
2. Verification process happens. (most transactions are instant, but some holds can be longer if payment appears suspicious)
3. If approved, a charge is created. If declined the hold is released after a period of time.

What you see is the hold, and not an actual charge. In this case the purchase attempt has been declined. Because the transaction was not captured, the hold was released and transaction voided.

Please allow time for the banks to do what they do OR you are welcome to submit another payment attempt.

Thank you :)