From a flat tummy to this...

Guest GainingGloria

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GainingGloria

LOL, thanks! I've been stuffed the entire weekend, taking a little break now as it's harder work than it looks! SO I had my family party this weekend too and obviously there was some comments. My mom got a surprise to see me but we had a chat and she says if I'm happy that's what matters. Mom's are great, they always know the right thing to say! A few people said oh you've gained a little weight or you've put on a few pounds - even I said it myself whilst patting my belly sitting down to a heaped plate of food, but nothing in badness. There was a little snark from my sister in law but honestly I let it over my head. I'll have to, it's not always going to be smooth sailing. And my cousin whose gained said another relative had said to her I was starting to catch up to her - and she is in denial about her size and would see me bigger, she wasn't happy about that. Part and parcel I guess of gaining. I didn't snap my stuffed belly unfortunately but I weighed myself today and I'm 151lbs! It's a 25lb gain in 5 months. Very happy with that  :)

Guest GainingGloria

I'm sorry that your sister in law was being snarky. She obviously can't appreciate how beautiful your belly is. It's nice to hear that your Mom was nice. I'm so happy that you have such a positive attitude about your weight gain. Congratulations on reaching 151lbs! That 25lbs looks great on you. :)

Thanks and honestly, the snark didn't bother me. I could have pointed out she's married to my brother who is about 70 or 80lbs heavier and was more but didn't! She'll just have to get used to it.

Just thought I'd share me at 151lbs :D

post-0-14513313874155_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513313876009_thumb.jpg

Guest GainingGloria

LOL, I think maybe sweatpants are the way to go, more comfortable - but I will have to get new clothes! I think my favourite part so far is acquiring the belly, I've always had a little weight in my butt, thighs and hips but since my late teens I've more or less had a flat stomach, so it's somewhat of an adjustment to have this new belly bulging out of clothes. It's also the thing that most people have noticed on me so far even though I'm a bit rounder and wider now.

Definitely sweatpants are the way to go. I used to have a gf who wanted to gain. She started as a 1 and we would have to buy clothes 2 sizes up. When she first started to gain we bought her a bunch of 3-4 clothes. Went on an all inclusive cruise for 20 days when we got back she outgrew all those clothes she loved it! Just wore her swimsuit all the time so she didn't realize how much weight she put on. She loved her belly too how it jiggled when she walked and sat in her lap. I remember her getting really excited when her belly started to hang idk if you are there yet but she said it felt amazing  ;)

Guest GainingGloria

I wore a similar pair, those I hadn't tried in a while. I definitely have to try stuffing in looser clothes now, although there is the turn on of doing it in tight clothes you have to unbutton and bulge out of  ;)

I wore a similar pair, those I hadn't tried in a while. I definitely have to try stuffing in looser clothes now, although there is the turn on of doing it in tight clothes you have to unbutton and bulge out of  ;)

Mhm, I do like the appeal of that too, but trust me, it's much better to have that room for your belly to expand and keep stuffing