How’s everyone’s day going? Hoping everyone has been having a wonderful week

Been okay thanks, how about yours?

1 hour ago, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

New video in a couple hours 🥵

IMG_5943.jpeg

Can't believe this is real! 🥵😍🔥

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, gogo89 said:

I’m always surprised how often you seem to be standing or walking around in your pics and videos. It looks exhausting to have to hold all that weight up. 

It is very exhausting lol. 😂 so much weight. It’s so heavy

22 hours ago, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

New!!!! 

You are an extremely beautiful lady, you have an amazing face, beautiful eyes, great plump cheeks and chin, beautiful long hair, nice tits and a divinely sexy triple belly, plus luxurious thighs. I don't understand how you got a triple belly, I've seen a double belly many times, but that third piece of fat down there is so gorgeous and really sexy

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, tomisek said:

You are an extremely beautiful lady, you have an amazing face, beautiful eyes, great plump cheeks and chin, beautiful long hair, nice tits and a divinely sexy triple belly, plus luxurious thighs. I don't understand how you got a triple belly, I've seen a double belly many times, but that third piece of fat down there is so gorgeous and really sexy

Awwwww thank you so much!! This is such a nice compliment. I got my triple belly by lotssss of eating lol

• Curvage Model

It’s so important to me that you all are enjoying the content I make and the way I get that feedback is through you reacting to my clips & leaving reviews or DM’ing me!! When I say reacting, I mean using the little button to hit the reaction you want. I sooooo appreciate all of you and I just want to make sure I’m satisfying all your needs 😘

9 hours ago, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

It’s so important to me that you all are enjoying the content I make and the way I get that feedback is through you reacting to my clips & leaving reviews or DM’ing me!! When I say reacting, I mean using the little button to hit the reaction you want. I sooooo appreciate all of you and I just want to make sure I’m satisfying all your needs 😘

I think you're absolutely magic 😊

Not only are you exceptionally pretty and have a truly beautiful body, you're chatty, friendly and open. 

Perfect 😍