I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

On 1/3/2022 at 6:04 PM, Chubbystevie said:

Really??? Thank you, that is such a nice compliment., and one I would never expect! I know realistically that I'm allowing myself to cram way too much fat onto my body, but I don't feel like I have any recourse against it. I think I meant to be a fat slut, and I have to acknowledge that that fact turns me on.

...Secrets? Lol... when you see something that looks even passively appetizing, don't just eat it, eat 4 of them. You are going to feel like an enormous wobbly hog, but I promise you, you will get erotically fat and bouncy 😈

...can I please see how you look when your body finally displays those extra pounds of gluttony? You're so hot already.. I can't wait until you are just fat as fuck.

I absolutely love your philosophy of just eating whatever you want whenever you want... your gluttonous indulgence is so hot, and I love the way it shows so perfectly on your frame!! ❤️  ❤️