• 2 months later...

-Body-admiration/body-tour, with head-to-toe full-length body view?

-Funnel-feeding?

-A "physical ordeal"-type video where you chug a big bottle of Coke?

-Full-length body view, standing-up eating-session, where you have have two giant burritos (or some other hand-held food) in both hands, and dance around a little? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Savannah!

Is this the right place to ask you a couple of questions?

-What percentage of a normal day do you spend thinking about food, your growing body, getting bigger, etc?

-Would you consider giving us a list of the food you consume on an average day?

Thankyou so much for answering!  

I love the idea that you're pretty much constantly thinking about food.  That's so sexy.

That's a lot of food!  And it's so wonderful and magical to think that, fingers crossed, plenty of what you've eaten today is going to make you even bigger and even more beautiful.

Do you funnel-feed?

Thanks for the answer.  I really like that approach.  The enjoyment should always come first - and I get the impression that the enjoyment takes second place if it's only about the numbers.  

Your body is a miracle - I think you hold the gain so, so, so beautifully.  There's a wonderful, magical thickness to your body that's truly spectacular.

Totally agree!  Your belly is so big and cute - I love how it hangs freely when you're standing.  It looks so springy and bouncy.  But I also love the way its mass gathers on your thighs when you're sitting, like in that amazing photo.

Hope it's okay for me to be asking you all these questions!

When you're out in public, do you like to show off a little - or do you generally cover up?

I love to imagine you walking into a store, tight pants stretched across your big round ass - belly peeping out - thick arms jiggling - those massive breasts of yours swinging and swaying under your top.  But best of all is the thought of you being so proud of yourself - with your achievement, with your growth.

I cannot put into words how sexy it is to think that each and every single ounce of your body was created with tender, loving, deliberate care.

Woah - sorry, got kinda carried away there...

Totally non-feedism related - enjoyed any horror movies recently?

55 minutes ago, SavannahMontana said:

Yes that’s definitely me! 🥰 I just watched a movie called ‘vicious fun’ on shudder, it was a bit camp but I really enjoyed it! 

I'll put Vicious Fun on my watch-list.  

Btw, I totally agree with @memyselfandice.  Your looks are amazing - truly, truly stunning - but what makes the whole package even more breath-taking is your confidence and pride.  

Would you consider combining a future stuffing video with a Q and A session - where you perhaps go into more detail, as you eat, about your "origin-story" and what you love about your body?

3 minutes ago, SavannahMontana said:

Yes! That’s actually a great idea! I’ll have to do that soon. Another pizza party? What are you guys wanting to see for a stuffing video? 

Well, I'd love to see you holding a burger in both hands, taking massive bites - while you are standing up and giving us a full-length body view from your head to your feet.  I'm a total sucker for full body views of big girls.

Some questions:

-You've mentioned that you've been a big girl your whole life - but what made you want to gain deliberately?  Was there some kind of catalyst or turning point?

-What makes you most happy about being a beautiful fat goddess?

-What would your perfect day of eating/gluttony be like?

Btw, I would LOVE to hear you answering the question from @memyselfandice about the things you do in public to showcase your body and love of food!

Some more questions to choose from:

-Have family or friends ever commented on your weight?

-If you went 24 hours without eating, how do you think you'd feel?  What would your emotions be?

-If you had magical powers, which body-area or body-part would you like to instantly grow?

-What do you like to do in your spare time?

-How does it make you feel when you have to manoeuvre into narrow eating-booths in restaurants, squeeze carefully down aisles in shops, etc?

-How big do you want to get?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You are a nervous job applicant who goes to an interview.  Interviewer is a fat-admirer and, as the interview progresses, you become aware that she keeps staring at your body, your curvy legs, your double-chin, etc.  Eventually, she demands that you strip off, flaunt your body, and force-feed yourself donuts if you want the job.  You really, really need this job... 

Would you ever consider shooting a video from this angle?

1.thumb.jpg.0b4a42b7f1de3cde72186afa1c2584c0.jpg

I would love to see your body in full-length view, with the added deliciousness of seeing a "second" you in the mirror.  Perhaps a standing-while-eating, body-admiration thing?

You are truly one of the most beautiful women on the planet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, SavannahMontana said:

I really don’t have any complaints! Sometimes physical things are more difficult for me, I get tired really easily when walking and finding clothes that fit properly can be a struggle 

That's a great answer!  Thanks!  

I have another one: do you think you can show more of your amazing legs in your videos?  I, for one, would love to see more of them. 

11 minutes ago, bill343 said:

“Let’s chat” ma’am you are out of my league 

Savannah's so far out of my league that I'm not even in the same universe as her.  If I ever met her (which will never happen)  I would be unable to talk and just make a fool of myself.

Actually, there's another question for you, Savannah: do you make men nervous/embarrassed/act stupidly/lose ability to talk , etc because you're so beautiful? 

42 minutes ago, SavannahMontana said:

I have definitely been told I’m intimidating to talk to! 

(Unfortunately, I'm out of reactions!  I wasn't at work today, so obviously I've spent too much time on Curvage!)

Who would be your dream BBW collaborators to hook up with and make a video with?