Your Favourite Weight Gain Story

One of my personal favorites (who also did other expansion stories) was BloatMachine who, sadly, has deactivated his DeviantArt account. "The Cleaner", I believe was the name of the title, was one of my all time favorites. I've scoured the internet for some of his stuff, but regrettably I can't seem to find anything.

Guest RiLoathsum

I remember reading a story about two girls who stay at an inn with an old lady/witch who fattens them up for the purpose of one eating the other. Anyone know what story I'm talking about?

I remember reading a story about two girls who stay at an inn with an old lady/witch who fattens them up for the purpose of one eating the other. Anyone know what story I'm talking about?

No, I'm not into canibalism.

Guest FrankToo

No, I'm not into canibalism.

It's not considered cannibalism if your a witch, because witches aren't people. They're genetically mutated moose/iguana things.   

Guest newgenx

One of my personal favorites (who also did other expansion stories) was BloatMachine who, sadly, has deactivated his DeviantArt account. "The Cleaner", I believe was the name of the title, was one of my all time favorites. I've scoured the internet for some of his stuff, but regrettably I can't seem to find anything.

I have a few of his stories saved on my laptop, including that one - would reposting them (with proper credit listed of course) be allowed?

I have a few of his stories saved on my laptop, including that one - would reposting them (with proper credit listed of course) be allowed?

I can't speak for any of the moderators, but I would be very interested and very grateful in seeing this happen. Would you mind posting them and, should they run afoul of the rules (which a.) means they'll probably just be taken down, anyway and b.) I don't think they will to begin with) I will take full responsibility?

I really wish he would come back. BloatMachine, TheManWithAMagicMind (http://themanwithamagicmind.deviantart.com/), and Wilson Barbers are/were my three favorite authors. I really enjoy the fantastic elements to their stories. What I wouldn't give to see any of Wilson Barbers Fat Magic stories in comic form...

Does anyone know of any authors who fit the mold of those three that I've missed out on? Just out of curiosity.

• 2 months later...

I really hate to be that guy that bumps this thread with no real content to speak of, but the past 2 months have been the ultimate tease for me: being told someone has something you're looking for (in this case, BloatMachine's old work), and then waiting for it to be delivered, only for it to never show up.

I sent a PM to newgenx in an attempt to avoid bumping this thread, but alas, 'twas to no avail. Don't suppose anyone else can help out?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Also, The ID has written some great stuff over the years: http://the-id.deviantart.com/gallery/

TheID was always my favorite. He was really in tune with the sense of realism. Made the reading really enjoyable

Also, the Epsilon Experience by Id

Awww gee willikers! So flattered to have been mentioned three times back when this conversation was really getting going. I've had an idea forming in the back of my brain recently (though I know I should finish My Golden Summer) that is starting to move me towards some new writing. No promises though.

As for my favorite stories, oddly enough I like really terrible ones. They're not at all the sort of I want to write, but when I want to read something I don't want character development most of the time. I just want to get right to it. Sometimes there doesn't even have to be real great description either. I just want to get to the fatness! Ashley over at the old Dimensions archive typifies this for me.