Sammy

JDubois

Sammy

by Jolene Dubois

Chapter One

“Okay, so should we meet for coffee or something?” I said.

I had my phone to my ear and had just stepped out of the gym so I could hear.

“Um, why don’t you just come to my house and we’ll talk,” she said. Her voice sounded a little ditzier and breathier than I remembered. “I’m just down off Shea.” 

“Sure, I can do that.”

“I’ll text you the address.” 

“Right now?”

“Yeah, now or never.”

“Okay, sure.”

“K, got to go, see you soon.”

“Sounds good.”

I zipped my phone in the outer pocket of my backpack and walked across the parking lot toward my Harley Fat Bob. Even after all the texting, I couldn’t believe Sam wanted to see me. I knew it was only for a job, but still.

I rode back to my apartment, took a quick shower and changed, but I was already sweating again by the time I got back on my bike due to the triple digit Arizona temperatures. I rolled northwest toward Scottsdale, and stopped in front of a gated community just outside the 101 loop and checked my phone again. I punched in the code she sent and the gate slowly opened. 

Her house was nice. A big one story adobe style place with a small fountain out front next to a big cactus shaped exactly like a penis. I’m sorry, but, don’t know how else to describe it. 

I took my sunglasses off, checked myself in one of the rearview mirrors of the bike, fixed up my hair the best I could, then approached the front entrance. I knocked and stood there with bated breath for what seemed like forever. I could hear the high pitched yips of dogs, then the door finally opened.

I was taken aback for a second. I followed Sam on Instagram and had known her well, but it was years since I’d seen her in person. The woman standing before me now, looked different than what she looked like online, and was a far cry from what she looked like when I knew her. 

“Omigod hey!” she said with one arm spread out wide and the other on the door. “Keith Yates...I can’t believe it.” Her voice was somewhat monotone and deadpan, despite her words.

My eyes darted up and down, but I did my best to gain my composure and not gawk too obviously. “Good to see you Sam.” 

My god she was stunning. Her hair was long and dark, such a dark shade of brown it was almost black, maybe dyed black but I’m not sure. Her makeup and lipstick dazzled and she was beyond beautiful, but she looked much heavier than I was expecting.

“It’s Sammy,” she said, rolling her eyes. “But that’s okay, come in.” 

She turned around and I followed her inside and my gaze shot to her hips as if beyond my control. Dressed in black skintight leggings and a matching spaghetti strap camisole, she wasn’t exactly leaving much to the imagination. Where did the shy athletic 5’7” 150 pound equestrian girl I once knew go? When did she get replaced by this big, thick, voluptuous vixen of a woman? Her high heeled boots were covered in a collage style pattern of pictures of 100 dollar bills and her walk seemed slow and weighty, and her amazingly huge ass swayed and bounced with each step. Her butt dominated her body. Each cheek jutted out behind her like balloons, giving her an exaggerated, bottom heavy, hourglass shape. It was hypnotic to watch. 

She spun her head toward me and I quickly turned and pretended to take in the decor of the house. 

“I like your place,” I said.

She smiled with what I thought was a knowing twinkle in her eye. “Thanks.”

It was difficult to actually pry my eyes away from her mind numbing body but I did manage to actually take a look around. Her home looked like a Barbie doll’s dream house or something. It was all Gucci and Louis Vuitton, decorated in fringy fluffy gold and silver pillows, and posh furniture that went beyond expensive and tasteful and veered toward tacky. 

I drew my attention back to her. “You miss Oregon yet?”

She ignored me and led me toward the back with her two little dogs trailing behind.

“I’ll show you where I want to shoot.” She exited the house and went to the patio, I followed. “So I love the way you use shadows and natural light so I was hoping you could help me with that...with like the pool in the background.” She looked across her backyard then turned and gestured toward a blonde woman who was sitting on a lounge chair sipping something iced and fruity. “This is Bridget by the way.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said. 

“Likewise,” Bridget said as she lowered her sunglasses.

“Briget is like my manager and she takes care of my accounts and a lot of my DM’s and stuff like that. I’m sure you know how it is,” Sammy said.

“Well I…” 

“The last time I saw Keith was like 10 years ago,” Sammy said to Bridget. “He was my riding instructor.”

“Do you still ride?” Bridget said, looking at me.

“Just a motorcycle now. What about you Sam...or Sammy.”

“No, I haven't been on a horse in a long time.” Sam paused for a moment with her weight on one hip. She was twirling her hair in her finger and looking at me. “Come, let’s get this done.”

“How close to ready are you?” I said.

She spun around, flipping her hair in the process, god she was so sexy. “I’m ready now silly.”

“Okay…” I walked closer to the pool and observed the area and the setting sun. “If we wait another 20 minutes or so the lighting will be perfect.” 

Sammy stared at me for a moment, then shrugged. “Great, I could use a snack.” She walked back into the house and gave me a subtly sexy flash of her big brown eyes as she passed. I turned and followed. 

Inside, she bent over and slid open the freezer below the refrigerator. Her hips spread wide and my jaw dropped. She was even bigger than I thought. 

“Haven’t done a very good job of social distancing from the fridge,” she said after turning around with a plastic tub of mini eclairs in her hand. She went to the kitchen table and sat down. She peeled off the lid and quickly popped one of the treats in her mouth. “Mmmm...want one?”

I looked down at her. She was so thick that her hips dwarfed her chair, and I was amazed by the size of her thighs. They were sexy and shapely thighs, but goddamn they were massive. I sat next to her. “No, thanks, frozen stuff hurts my teeth.” 

She finished chewing. “Training for Mr. Universe or whatever?”

“No, just classic physique, no PED’s no roids.” 

“Whatever.” She grabbed another eclair and slowly licked and sucked the chocolate frosting with her tongue. She gazed at my chest and the way biceps were exposed in my tight white t-shirt. “Going well though, looks like.”

I shrugged. “It’s been tough, money is pretty tight, I don’t quite have your internet following.”

It was entertaining just watching her eat. I had a hard time looking away from her full, pouty lips. Seemed like she’d been getting them puffed up or something, or whatever you call it, lip augmentation I guess.

There was a long moment of silence other than the sounds of her chewing, then her eyes lit up. “Shit, so why don’t you come work for me full time then. I told you Bridget's already got her hands full.”

My mind went blank and my heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest. She had mentioned this to me before, but I didn’t think she was serious. “Umm...I don't know…”

She took a bite of her third eclair. “Mmm...seriously (chew) you should.” 

“To do what?”

She swallowed. “I told you to be my personal assistant silly, and part time photographer…I really need help with TikTok, video editing and youtube. I know you’re good at that.” She looked at me curiously. “Where do you live again?”

“Down in Mesa.” 

“Eww, that sucks. No offence.”

“Yeah, I’ve just been focused on training.”

“Well fuck.” She continued to make love to another frozen little treat in a way that was driving me crazy. Her full, plump mouth moved rhythmically and her eyes drifted upward as if she was deep in thought, then they focused back on me. “I’ve known you forever, you can like stay here if you want….if you want to work for me.”

I almost laughed out loud and slapped my hands on the table. “You don’t need a roommate.”

“Why the fuck not? This house is huge, I could use some...emotional support, I’m still like new to the area.” Her normally arrogant prissy look suddenly turned almost genuine. “You have a girlfriend?”

I looked straight into her eyes and thought I saw a hint of sadness. “No, single.”

She smiled. “Seriously we can talk more about this later, but I am going to hire a full time assistant, my Instagram has just gotten too crazy. Started a Fansly and Loyal Fans too. If not you, then...I’ll get someone else...so, offer is on the table.” 

We locked eyes again, but this time awkwardly. “I..I’m intrigued.” 

“Good,” she said before shifting her gaze back to the eclairs. She plopped one more in her mouth then shoved the plastic tub in my direction. “Now get these away from me before I eat them all.”

After touching up her hair, makeup, and lipstick with Bridget, it was time to shoot. 

Sammy did her usual poses, the ones I had seen hundreds of times on instagram, and she was magnificent. Looking closer at her body in person however made me think there was a lot of doctoring and photoshopping going on between shooting and posting, something you could never get away with in the bodybuilding world. 

I was again just floored by how big she was. I knew she had a huge ass, she always had that, but her upper arms were clearly chubby, almost fat. She did still have a small midsection I guess, but really, it was more of just a flat stomach. Up close, her waist wasn’t all that slim, it just appeared to be tiny in comparison to her flaring hips and overgrown butt. She actually had some pretty decent sized love handles and even rolls of back fat when she twisted her body certain ways. Don’t see that on Instagram though.

“Phewww!” Sammy said, fanning herself with her hand. It was still pretty hot outside and she was sweating by the time we were done. “I’m gonna go shower and change. Bridget, you should order dinner now.”

She strutted back inside like a supermodel on the catwalk, leaving Bridget and I alone.

I grabbed the tripod and camera and brought it underneath the awning in the shade where Bridget was sitting. She peered up at me and lowered her sunglasses just as she did before.

“Did she ask you to be her personal assistant?” Bridget said. 

I sat down in a vacant chair across from her. “Umm, yeah. How did you know?”

“She’s been talking about you for a while, seems to trust you more than most people.” She closed her laptop. “You guys go back a ways huh.”

“Yeah, since high school in good old Lake Oswego.”

“Really? What was she like in high school?” 

“Different. She was kind of shy, athletic, she got by on her looks I guess, guys thought she was hot.” 

“That hasn’t changed.”

“She was a hell of a lot skinnier.”  

“Well that has changed.” She took her glasses off completely and set them on the table. “She likes you. You should do it.”

“Yeah?” 

“She doesn’t open up to many people, but she just went through a bad breakup and I think she needs someone around more than she lets on.”

I leaned forward a little. “What happened?”

She sat up. “He was an asshole and she dumped him. Him and Sammy got hammered by online comments after they did this video, and I think they fell apart after that.”

“What video?” 

Bridget sighed. “It was this stupid British TV show called hooked on the look. It made her seem like a Kardashian obsessed bimbo fan girl. They just totally exploited her. I don’t know, Sammy says that all publicity is good publicity, but I think she was a little embarrassed by it, and embarrassed of her boyfriend. But really I just think he couldn’t handle how much attention she gets from men.”

I sighed. “3 million followers, that’s pretty incredible.” 

She took a sip from her plastic water bottle. “Yeah 3 million followers, all the money in the world and very few real friends.” 

“Well it’s nice she’s got you,” I said.

“I worry about her sometimes.”

“How so?”

She focused her gaze. “Being internet famous is a weird thing, I think it inflates her ego and isolates her at the same time. Also, looking the way she does, guys stare at her everywhere she goes.”

She brushed a wisp of blonde hair away from her eyes. 

I looked at the sliding glass door of the house and then back at her. I leaned further forward. “Did she get a BBL or what?”

Bridget put a finger to her lips and whispered: “Yes, but we don’t really broadcast that.”

I shook my head. “She’s changed so much.”

Bridget continued to speak quietly. “Yeah well, a BBL will do that. So will thousands of DM’s from guys saying they want to marry her everyday.” She took another drink from her water. “I’m sure it can mess with your head.” 

I raised my eyebrows. “And your ass.” 

“God fuck I know, she keeps getting bigger too.”

I stared at her curiously. “You do the photoshop stuff?”

She sighed deeply. “Yes, it’s probably my fault. I don’t think she knows how big she is”

“I figured.”

“She’s been eating her feelings a lot lately, more so since the breakup.”

“What, are you worried?” 

“I don’t know. I think she thinks that the bigger her ass gets, the more popular she’ll get, and the more money she’ll make.” 

I shook my head again in amusement. “It’s so surface level.” 

“Yeah, that’s why I think she could use someone like you, someone that knew her before she was Sammyy02k...just to help her kind of...like know what’s real, keep her at least somewhat grounded.” 

“Yeah.”

“So you gonna take her up on her offer? She’ll pay you well I’m sure.”

I took a breath. “I could use some cash. There’s no money in bodybuilding. Right now I’m just living off the little bit I make from youtube.” 

“Oh shit!”

“What?”

“I forgot to order Sammy’s dinner.” She quickly opened her laptop up again, then looked at me. “See it would help me out too if you take the job.”

Chapter Two

“Okay if this doesn’t convince you, then literally nothing will,” Sammy said.

She was leading me into one of her enormous spare bedrooms, and it was filled with workout equipment. There were racks of dumbbells, a cable tower, a preacher curl bench, a treadmill, leg machines and even a bench press. 

“Damn, you got real weights in here,” I said, amazed. It seemed that she really wanted me to move in with her, but I wondered if there might be some angle to all of this. It had been a long time since the days when we hung out together, and I always felt like we had more of a brother sister relationship than anything else, but her offer seemed too good to pass up.

“Yeah, that was supposed to be for my ex, he was getting a little soft and scrawny,” she said before taking a sip from her Starbucks frappuccino. “But I can get a good leg workout in here too, although I haven't been using it much lately.” Her eyes shifted down and then back up in a delightfully sexy way. The looks she was giving me were not very sister-like at all. What was I getting myself into? 

“Okay come,” she said in a commanding tone. 

She led me into the hallway and into another room. Her two little weiner dogs, Dinero and Lola, followed.   

“This would be you,” she said. “Your own bathroom, everything you need.”

The bedroom was big and the ceiling was high, as were all the ceilings in her house. There was a fully made up queen sized bed, a dresser and a spacious closet. I poked my head in the bathroom and then looked back at her.

“What do you think?” she said.  

I shrugged and raised my brow at the same time. She was such a hottie that my eyes didn’t know where to focus. It was that tight baby blue spaghetti strap dress she was wearing. It was short, falling well above her knees and it hugged and clung to every inch of her body. “It’s perfect.” 

“Okay, then we have a deal?” 

I smiled. “We have a deal.” 

She took a long sip of her frappuccino and her eyes narrowed as if she was pleased with herself. “Bridget will set you up with the details.” 

“Sounds good.” 

She started walking back toward the living room and I followed behind. Her figure was so curvy it was beyond my comprehension. The way her ass moved with every step was mind blowing and the damn thing nearly took my breath away. Her sea green platform shoes made her butt stick out even more and I noticed that while her ankles were small, her calves were surprisingly thick and meaty, and her thighs were almost outside the limits of thick. So different from the girl I knew in highschool. She used to have four-pack abs and was such a fitness type. I remember she was so flexible she was able to lift one of her legs over her head while in a standing position, and she could do the splits. I highly doubted she could do any of that now.   

I’m 6 foot 1 and exactly 196.8 pounds. Being that the sculpting of the human body is what I do, I’m usually very accurate when it comes to guessing someone's weight. Knowing that Sammy was 5 foot 7, and seeing her up close, I’d say she had to be weighing in at over 220 pounds, at least. Just that thought boggled my mind for some reason. 

She spun around once we were in the kitchen and flung her hair over her shoulder with the back of her manicured hand. “Okay, I’m literally like starving. Job number one, take me somewhere to eat.”

She said she didn’t like to drive, and had gotten used to having her groceries and food delivered straight to her door, but now she wanted to get out of the house. I sort of got the feeling she was enjoying the idea of me driving her. I think it made her feel important, like she was a queen and I was her chauffeur. 

We took her Mercedes GLC, (instead of her ridiculous gold Mustang) and crossed over the 101 freeway, entering an area with stores and restaurants on either side. She pointed her finger to her left, her hand right in front of my chest. “Go to Whataburger, they have bomb shakes.”

I was surprised. I expected her to want to go somewhere nicer or more expensive as Arizona restaurants were open for dine-in, but I didn’t say anything, and did as commanded.

She ordered a double Pico de Gallo Burger meal with a chocolate malt milkshake. I just got a regular Whataburger. 

“Don’t you want fries?” she said as he handed me her card. 

“No, just the burger is fine.”

Having fast food was completely outside of my training diet, but I didn’t want to seem like an asshole so I went with the flow. When you’re a bodybuilder getting ready for a competition, you have to be unbelievably strict. The aim is to lose fat and retain muscle mass, which is not easy to do, and everything you consome makes a difference.

Sammy didn’t seem concerned at all about what she ate, as far as I could tell. I had followed her Instagram since she started, and it struck me it wasn’t long ago that she was considerably lighter. I wondered if she was aware of how big she was getting. 

“God these things are so good,” she said after she finished chewing. She reached down and shoved more fries in her mouth. “Portland fast food (chew) sucks ass compared to here.” 

I nodded. “A lot more options.” I grabbed a napkin and pulled out of the parking lot. “Almost never eat this stuff though, I’m cutting right now. Got a show in 8 weeks.”

I instantly felt like a stupid jerk for saying that. She was really enjoying her food and the last thing I wanted was to make her feel uncomfortable. 

“Cutting?” 

“Yeah like, dropping your body fat to below 10 percent.”

She turned toward me. “That’s not so hard. Look at you, aren't you already there?”

“Maybe there, but not below, and I plan on winning this thing.” I glanced at her as I drove. Her arms were bare and exposed and I was amazed by how chubby they looked and they jiggled and shook with every bump in the road. “First place gets $15,000 bucks, second place gets 6,000.”

She placed a few more fries between her glossy luscious lips. “Sounds like (munch, chew) a lot of work for not that much money.”

I almost laughed. “It’s a lot of money to me. But it’s more than that, it’s all the respect and the opportunities that come with being the champ.” 

She took a sip from her milkshake and my eyes drew to her thighs. She was so wide that her hips were spreading almost beyond the limits of her seat. I contemplated what a BBL does exactly. She really did have the legs and arms of an overweight woman, I noticed even her forearms looked chubby, but her stomach, while soft, was still mostly flat and almost strangely taught. If she got a procedure where they transferred fat cells from her waist to her butt, that would probably mean that if she gained weight afterward, the extra pounds wouldn’t accumulate as much in her belly, but instead would go to other areas. It was all beginning to make a little more sense. Maybe that was why she flaunted herself and seemed so unconcerned. If her belly wasn’t getting fat, then perhaps she didn’t realize how big she was getting everywhere else. 

She looked at me briefly with a little smirk on her face, then rolled her eyes. “Whatever, you have fun with that.” 

She plopped more fries in her mouth. 

Chapter Three

It had been two weeks since I moved in and began my new job as a glorified assistant or whatever the fuck I was. It was interesting to say the least. Sammy didn’t seem to live in the real world, it was a world all her own, a fake world based on a mixture of The Kardashians, Instagram modeling, and hip hop music videos, as far as I could tell. She actually had blown up canvas photos of herself on her own walls in her own house. I thought that her image as a vain stuck up bitch was just her internet persona, but no, it seemed that she was just as vain and full of herself in real life too. Again, so different from the girl she used to be. 

My job was not difficult though. Sammy already had a full on maid service that took care of the basic stuff. All I did was drive her around, did some grocery shopping, (although Sammy almost always preferred to eat luxurious takeout meals for the most part) and shot and edited videos for her. We hadn’t gotten to the point where she wanted me to respond to all her messages or manage her various online accounts, Bridget and herself and her friend Steph still did most of that.   

I had finished my morning workout and had just entered the kitchen. My pumped up arms were exposed in a black tank top and they glistened with sweat. My competition was only 6 weeks away.

“Omigod you look fucking shreaded,” Sammy said. She paused for a moment with one hand on the open refrigerator and stared at me.  

“Getting serious now,” I said. 

She grabbed an iced frappuccino in a glass bottle and wiggled over to the table. She had a slight smirk on her face as she lowered her hips slowly into her chair. “I think whatever pounds you lost found its way to me.”

Wearing skimpy grey cotton shorts that weren't even big enough to cover her butt cheeks, I took her at her word, but I shook my head uneasily, unsure of how to respond. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat in a chair beside her. She was squinting at her laptop. 

“Wanna see something?” she said. “Look.” 

I shrugged and scooted closer. On the screen was her direct message inbox from one of her accounts. She opened the profile of a sender. 

“What’s this?” I said, leaning in. I took a closer look and saw that it was a DM from fucking James Harden, an NBA superstar from the Brooklyn Nets. His message of love and affection for Sammy was not subtle to say the least. “The basketball player?” 

“Yeah, but I get stuff like this all the time.” She spoke nonchalantly as if she wanted to impress me without being obvious. “You wouldn’t even believe it, a lot of stuff from supposedly happily married famous guys.” 

I glanced into her eyes then quickly turned away and back up. “I can imagine.”

She tilted her head down a little, revealing her slight double chin, looking like she was trying not to smile. Her beautiful hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail and her little cotton pajama top matched her skimpy boyshorts. I had a hard time focusing. 

“Is he your style?” I said.

She arched her back in her seat provocatively, although it seemed that every movement she made with her body was provocative, and the wooden chair audibly creaked with her shifting weight. “Not quite.” 

Her body looked big, even bigger than normal. The high sleeves of her shirt seemed to be cutting into the chubby flesh of her upper arms; and her thighs, with the way they were spreading out across her chair, looked truly massive. She continued going through her inbox and I backed off and took a drink of my water just to calm my nerves. 

“Omigod, this guy says he’ll pay 8,000 dollars if I make a custom video of me just eating cake,” she said in a voice that seemed to purposefully exude haughty boredom. 

I leaned forward again. “Really?”

She looked me in the eye. “You do know I have an Onlyfans right?” 

I swallowed. Yes I knew she had an Onlyfans, I may have even subscribed to it once or twice, but I somehow didn’t want her to know that. “A what?”

She rolled her eyes. “It’s okay. Just might need you to help me film some updates.” 

I swallowed. “Ok.” 

“It’s whatever.” She rolled her eyes again then took a sip from her frappuccino. “Bridget usually does it, but…” She hesitated for a moment. “Just don’t judge me okay? I do some weird shit on there sometimes, but I do what my fans want and they pay my bills.”

“Yeah, of course,” I said.  “You’ve seen some of the videos I’ve made, who am I to judge anyone?”

I was surprised and amazed at her interest and trust in me. I was so focused on my own career and goals, I wondered if it was my outward portrayal of indifference to what she was doing that drew her to me and made her feel comfortable. I think she was used to guys that fell over themselves just to get within ten feet of her. I may have been good at not showing it, but I had to pinch my arm to convince myself this was all real. This was really my job.

“So what’s up next?” I said. 

She downed the rest of her creamy sugary drink. “Next is breakfast, hurry up and get changed so we can go.” 

The following day she showed me more of her Onlyfans content. Some of it I had seen before but it was much more interesting with her guiding me through. We were sitting at the table on her back patio as the sun disappeared behind Camelback mountain in the distance. I could tell she was slightly embarrassed at first, but as her pina colada disappeared she became more open. 

I have to say her stuff wasn’t all that great, but it was hard to tell if that was because her body was so captivating that it simply left me wanting more, or if there were improvements to be made.

She had her ‘go to’ routines and it was always all about the butt. Slowly slipping off her thong bikini bottoms as she lowered beneath the water’s surface in her pool, or just a plain old up close and personal booty shaking right in front of the camera. It was crazy how much her ass jiggled and wobbled. She really did have a ton of fat on her despite her amazing proportions and well put together visage. It was almost shocking, especially when I considered what she used to look like.

I thought the problem with her Onlyfans was that she was thinking like a woman. She did what she thought men wanted to see from her point of view and it was too much and also not enough at the same time. I thought about that offer of 8,000 dollars for her to eat cake. Now that was something I wanted to see.

“What about this guy’s custom video request?” I said.

“I’ve done a lot of that stuff before.”

“Eating for the camera?”

“Mmhmm.”

I moved my chair closer so I could look at her laptop screen. “Let me see.” 

She played me a short video of her sitting on a countertop in a Vegas hotel wearing a neon green thong. She was sticking her butt out (as usual) and eating a big chocolate chip cookie. She was eating like it was an orgasmic experience. 

“I don’t know why but guys love that shit,” she said. 

‘Yeah, why would any guy want to watch a woman of unworldly beauty with a huge round ass, slowly shoving cookies between her full pouty lips?’ I thought to myself, chuckling at my own sarcasm.

She turned toward me “What?”

My eyes shifted from her to the screen. I cleared my throat and tried to act professional. “Nothing. You need to get rid of the music though.” 

“Really, why?”

“When somebody asks for an eating video, they want to hear the sounds of you chewing, they want to see it, really see it. You don’t need all the flashy editing and camera movements.”

She let out a frustrated sigh. “Ok then, why don’t you direct me, that’s your job right?”

We stared at each other for a moment. “Let’s do it.” 

She downed the rest of her cocktail, then went to her bedroom to change while I headed inside the house to set up the camera, lighting equipment and to get everything ready. When she came back out she had her hair down and was wearing nothing but a lacy black bra and a matching thong. Her makeup was dark, smokey and exquisite. She was the definition of gorgeous. She lowered herself onto her black leather sofa while I checked the monitor, brought her into focus and did a quick sound check. 

“I feel so ridiculous,” she said as she played with her hair, tossing it over her bare shoulder.  

I was in total awe and smiled at her. “When someone is paying you this kind of money just to eat, there’s no need to feel ridiculous, you can laugh all the way to the bank.” 

“Point taken.” 

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the big thick slice of black forest cake I prepared earlier on a golden colored (all her plates and dishes were gold) dish. My heart was racing. It was almost beyond my imagination that I was actually doing this, that she was actually doing this. I handed it to her along with a fork. “Here.”

Her eyes widened. “My god this thing is huge!”

I decided to be bold. “You’ve got to really go for it, trust me, people will go crazy over this, especially if you make it more of a thing.” 

She sighed. “Okay but I hate talking to the camera, I suck at it,”

“Then just eat and enjoy it.” 

I hit the record button and she dug in. She flashed her eyes at the camera and playfully slid the fork between her lips over and over again. She ate and ate in such a way that made me weak in the knees and I found myself getting lost in her sexiness. Before I knew it the cake was gone. I rushed to the kitchen and cut her another big slice.

“Omigod, are we seriously doing more?” she said, licking a bit of chocolate icing off her surgically enhanced lips. 

I shrugged. “8,000 dollars.”

She looked at me inquisitively but she didn’t say anything, and didn’t protest. She went on to eat that entire slice as well, moaning and gasping with sounds of extreme pleasure as each bite disappeared into her sumptuous mouth. I could almost swear that her amazing hips were sinking deeper into the couch cushions by the time she was done, as if she was getting heavier right before my eyes. Just one of her thighs was nearly as big around as her waist, and that was saying something because her waist wasn’t all that small anymore. Her body had no trace of muscle tone, and while her belly was still almost oddly taught, I guess from the lipo, she had substantial love handles protruding and oozing over the sides of her panties. 

Did she even know she was getting really big? Didn’t she realize that consuming sugary carbs and saturated fats in this quantity was only making her bigger? Did she think that just because she got a BBL she could now eat whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted?  I found it flabbergasting  that I had to work my butt off, dedicate myself fully to lifting weights and adhering to a strict high protein diet, all in hopes of winning a measly 16 grand; and all she had to do was sit on her expanding ass and eat cake while raking in millions of dollars.

“Ok, all done,” she said as she placed the empty gold dish and fork on the coffee table. “How did it look?”

I almost whistled but it was more of me just blowing air out of my mouth in complete astonishment. “It was fucking amazing. I’m sure a lot of guys would pay you a lot of money to see more of that.” 

She licked her lips and stared at me. “Yeah, there’s a lot of weirdos out there.” She stood up and rolled her eyes, slightly out of breath from the exertion of rising to her feet. “I’ll go put some clothes on and let you clean up and figure out dinner.”

Dinner? Was she seriously still hungry? 

I nodded and closed the monitor on the camera, but my eyes drew up to watch her slowly disappear down the hall. Witnessing Sammy walk away in a thong was like something out of pure fantasy. Her ass was so big and wide it put my heart in my throat and my jaw on the floor. She seemed almost fictitious, like an artist's portrayal of an exaggerated sex goddess, but that was just it. She wasn’t a fantasy, she wasn’t a cartoon character, she was real, she actually existed. I pinched myself. 

there is more to this story: <a href="https://www.**.com/bePatron?u=57780181" data-**-widget-type="become-patron-button">Become a Patron!</a><script async src="https://c6.**.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js"></script>

find other books here: https://www.amazon.com/Jolene-Dubois/e/B0846SNGDD%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

• 2 months later...

Chapter 4

“Omigod I look fat,” Sammy said. “I think like the lighting is off or something, I need Bridget.”

I was surprised. Despite the oblivious changes in her body, not once had I heard her mention her weight or anything close to it. Two more weeks had past and we were watching the playback on the try on clothing haul video we were shooting, and Sammy was getting huffy and frustrated. I think she was so used to seeing herself as the perfectly posed, photoshopped queen of instagram that when she got a glimpse of herself unfiltered and in real time, the reality was heavy, pun intended.  

“This is perfect three point lighting, you don’t need Bridget,” I said. “Besides, you look amazing.”

We were filming in her bedroom next to her elaborate vanity. In the background of the shot was gold shelving filled with glittery and expensive handbags, all part of Sammy’s excess and luxury schtick. I was telling the truth, she did look amazing, but she was also right in saying she looked fat. Her midsection appeared to get more swollen by the day, and her upper arms were really starting to get puffy and down right wobbly. 

“I just hate seeing myself talk in front of the camera.” 

“You’re doing fine.” I tried my best to encourage and console her. I looked her in the eye as she leaned in close to me with one hand on my chair. The smell of her flowerbomb perfume was intoxicating. “But don’t think of it as talking in front of the camera, think of it as talking to me.”

She let out a deep irritated sigh and begrudgingly got back into position.

“Okay, whenever you’re ready,” I said after pressing the record button. I stood up so she could look at me when she spoke. She was gorgeous, and stuffed in her skimpy little outfit like a sausage, looking thick and curvy as hell. 

“Hey everyone I’m Sammy02k and for today’s IGTV video, I’m going to be trying on Fashion Nova Curve’s biker shorts with a sporty matching top.” She shimmied her body around nervously and tugged on her elastic waistband. “Umm, so it's really sporty and umm, yeah...I love the pattern, it's really cute, and it’s really stretchy and just yeah…it’s nice and highwaisted for kind of a umm, a umm Kim K inspired look…”

She stopped and balled her hands into fists. I could tell she hated this kind of stuff, but it was companies like Savage X Fenty and Fashion Nova that put money in her bank account. If she really didn’t want to do it, she’d have to step up her Onlyfans game. 

“It’s okay, no pressure,” I said. “We can do as many takes as we want and I can cut it up and make it seamless.” 

“Uhhh, okay.” She paced around for a second. “It’s just...why is this so hard?” 

“Pretend the camera isn’t here, it’s just you and me talking.” 

She let out a breathy sigh and fanned herself with her hand. “I think I’m just like hungry.” 

‘No wonder she’s gaining weight,’ I thought to myself. ‘She seems to be always hungry and always talking about food.’

“One more take and I’ll get you something to eat.” 

She glanced at me and a look of determination formed on her face. “Uhhh, okay.”

Suddenly she seemed motivated. 

The next morning I was greeted by Sammy in her exercise room, all dressed up in grey yoga pants and a matching crop top. 

“I want you to work out with me, or help me work out,” she said “I hated the way I looked in that video.”  

“Umm, okay.”

“I need to tone up a little and get back into it. I like weighed myself this morning and did not like the number I saw.” She fluttered her eyelashes haughtily as she spoke. Even when she was asking for help, she still did it in an arrogant way. 

“Oh please, you look amazing.”

She rolled her eyes and walked toward the cable tower. 

“Okay,” I said after a sigh. “So what do you want to do, what do you want me to help you with?”

She turned around and flung her hair over her shoulder. “I mean I don’t want to be skinny, I am not trying to be skinny, but I think I look best at 210, 220, and right now I’m...a little more than that.” 

“Soo...you want me to help you lose weight?” 

Her eyes narrowed and she huffed. “Stop asking so many questions. I’ll let you know when I want you to help me. I only workout so I can hold a squat in heels.”  

“Ohh...kay.” 

I went to the bench and continued with my dumbbell flies, while she began doing leg raises and hip thrusts. It was very distracting. I thought it interesting though, because I knew she used to do all kinds of leg and butt exercises, and I wondered if she had stopped doing that stuff after she got her BBL, figuring she no longer needed it to enhance her rear end. I wondered if that was why and when she had let her weight slip so much over the past year or so, or maybe it was just the coronavirus, who the fuck knows, I don’t pretend to understand women. 

“Phewwww...I’m definitely out of shape,” she said in a breathy voice after several minutes.

I dropped my weights on the floor and sat up. “Well, it’s nice to have a home gym, you can always get back into a routine.” 

She was now down on a yoga mat, laying on her back. “Here let me...uhhh...omigod.” She struggled to arch her back, with only her hands and feet on the floor. 

“That’s hard isn’t it.” 

“Fuck I guess.” She was groaning and gasping and eventually collapsed back into a relaxed sitting position. “I used to be able to do that.” 

“Yogo is no joke.” 

“Yeah.” She sat there for a minute, catching her breath. “What do you want to do for breakfast?”

I raised my eyebrows. “You’re the boss.”

“I’m craving waffles,” she said, fanning herself. 

“You want me to go get something, and bring it back here?”

Sammy had a thing about breakfast. She couldn’t eat fruit, a bagel, a bowl of cereal or oatmeal in the morning like a normal person. With her it always had to be fanciful, opulent and luxurious, much like her lifestyle I guess. Pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries, bacon, scrambled eggs with melted cheese, croissants...now those were more her staples. 

“Yeah, I think so.” She reached out her hand as if commanding me to help her up. “I’ll take a shower and change,”

‘Not much of a workout,’ I thought to myself. 

I rose, grabbed her by the wrists and hoisted her to her feet. She felt even heavier than I expected. We stood face to face, so close that I could almost feel my attraction toward her pulling me like a magnet. “Okay,” I said. 

We locked eyes briefly and then I turned to leave and do her bidding.  

“And Keith?”

I turned around. “Yeah?”

“Get me a venti caramel frappuccino too.” 

Fucking Sammy, always with the frappuccions. Her expanding body was really no mystery, the amount of empty calories she consumed in Starbucks drinks alone was enough to make anyone fat. “You got it.” 

I had half expected her to give up, but the next day she was back in the exercise room, ready to go. This time she hopped on the treadmill and started walking on an incline. 

“How many calories do you think this will burn?” she said. 

“It would take a while if you're just walking. You can run, get your heart rate up.”

She turned to me and scowled. “I am not a runner,” 

I came closer. “What do you want to do? How do you want me to train you?” 

She rolled her eyes. “Okay, but if I run you can’t judge me.”

I grinned a little. “Hey, you’re the boss, you’re the queen, I’m only here to support you with whatever you need.” 

She smiled then turned her attention back to the treadmill. She increased the speed and slowly went from a brisk walk to a jog. She sounded heavy and clunky. It was obvious that her body wasn’t designed to be carrying around so much weight and she wobbled and moved with a less than graceful lumbering type of motion, the fabric of her pink capri leggings straining to contain the sheer massiveness of her ass and thighs. She was breathing heavily in no time.

“Ok,” she said with a pained look on her face as she turned to me. She suddenly winced. “Ooohh, fuck! Shit!” 

She hopped on one foot for a second and hit the stop button.

I jolted toward her. “What?”

“Fuck,” she gasped in extreme discomfort. She slowed to a walk, and put her hands just above her butt. “My ankle, and my back.” 

“Okay, you’re okay,” I said in a calming voice. “Come on, let me help you.”

I took her by the hand and she stepped off the treadmill. She was standing gingerly and trying not to put any weight on her right foot.

Her nose scrunched and her face was looking flush. “Fuck I think I twisted it.” 

Jolene Dubois is creating art, comics and weight gain fiction on Pat***n

there is more to this story: <a href="https://www.**.com/bePatron?u=57780181" data-**-widget-type="become-patron-button">Become a Patron!</a><script async src="https://c6.**.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js"></script>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 5

“Yeah, I’ll just be helping her, I’m her support,” I said to the nurse. 

I rolled Sammy forward in the wheelchair. I somehow doubted it, but being the way she was, Sammy said she needed it, and I got the feeling she liked the idea of me wheeling her around like a queen. I pushed her down the linoleum floored hallway toward the doctor’s office. She even felt heavy to push, but we went along, following the nurse until she stopped. 

“Can you put any weight on it at all?” the nurse said.  

Sammy looked up. “Like a little.” 

The nurse’s eyes narrowed. She seemed to disapprove of Sammy somehow. “Okay, I’m going to have you step on the scale.”

Sammy glanced at me and her face softened timidly a little, if only for a second. She was dressed to impress as always, wearing fatigue pattern leggings and a matching top that looked more like a sports bra. Her billowing and thickening midsection was exposed, and I don’t need to tell you how her hips filled out the seat of that wheelchair.

“Is that necessary?” I said as if I was protecting Sammy like she was a diva and I was her bodyguard. 

“Yes, if we need to put her in a boot, then we’ll need to get an accurate weight.” 

Sammy sighed and rolled her eyes. I hooked my arm under her’s and helped her up. She walked uneasily toward the scale. 

Sammy stood with her shoulders back and her head held high as the nurse slid the dials around. 

“250...251,” the nurse said, writing it down in her booklet.  

I was shocked. I’ve known bodybuilders on steroids, with massive chests and arms, guys that could bench press 500 pounds that weighed less than that. Sammy’s ass however, was so huge that I suppose I could see how she was able to carry so much weight and still have a body that was shaped like a figure eight. Her hips curved sharply into her waist and her waist curved sharply into love handles as her skintight pants were beginning to cause a muffin top effect.

Sammy didn’t blink, she just maintained that stoic, expressionless and prissy look on her face, or maybe it was just all those lip augmentations and heavy makeup that made it seem so. 

The doctor later explained that Sammy had a slight ankle sprain as well as minor shin splints. The shin splints were most likely caused from wearing high heels and the muscles in her ankles not being strong enough to support her weight. The doctor didn’t say that exactly but that was the conclusion I took. They put her in a walking boot for four to six weeks and she was ordered to take it easy for a while. 

Despite the new boot, I still wheeled Sammy out of there all the way down to the parking lot and helped her into the car. 

https://www.**.com/Jolenedubois?fan_landing=true

• 2 months later...

Chapter 6

I knew this had the potential to be a recipe for disaster. The worst thing that could happen to a vain girl who is trying to exercise to lose weight, a girl who refuses to diet, is for her to be ordered to stay off her feet for a while. 

We didn’t do much for her Instagram during the next few weeks, and Sammy didn’t do much of anything.

She showered every morning on her own, but after that she pretty much did nothing but sit on her ass in front of the TV. I did the Starbucks runs, I brought her breakfast, I brought her lunch, and I helped her to her feet almost every time she needed to use the restroom, seriously I actually did all that stuff.

Meanwhile I was also preparing hard for my show, working out and lifting every chance I got. I think that catering to Sammy’s every need actually helped me get my bodyfat percentage well into the single digits, just from constantly moving around all the time, so that by a few days before my competition I was so shredded that every muscle in my body popped with definition and separation.

I had to fly down to Mexico City for the show so Sammy was without my help for a while, but she had Bridget and her friend Steph around a lot, and she wished me good luck and sent me on my way. 

When I returned a few days later, victorious, Sammy seemed pleased, but not that impressed. Although I think she liked the fact that I won more than she let on. I wonder what she would have done if I lost, would she even associate herself with a loser?  

She said she wanted to do a photo shoot, with me and her together. Like she wanted to show herself with her arm around one of the most physically sculpted men on the planet for her Instagram, but not until her ankle was healed and she could pose properly and confidently. 

By the time that happened and the boot came off however, Sammy’s body had noticeably changed. It’s amazing what an entire month of doing nothing but sitting and eating can do to a woman’s figure, and incredibly amazing when that woman was Sammy.

If she was 251 pounds when she was at the doctor’s office then I would bet my life she was a good twenty pounds heavier now. Seriously….twenty pounds, and yes that meant she had to be in the 270 pound range. Boggles the mind doesn’t it? 

When you think about 270 pounds it sounds truly massive, and I suppose it is, but 20 pounds isn’t really as much as most people think. Some people can gain twenty pounds in the blink of an eye, and I guess Sammy was one of those.

Bridget was doing Sammy’s hair and makeup as she sat in front of her vanity, getting ready. She was wearing an incredibly skimpy off-white bikini. Her thighs looked absolutely gigantic and her legs had gotten so thick that the bones in her knees had disappeared completely. Everything about her was big. Even her stomach, (although still somehow mostly flat) had developed a deep set belly button that was encased with so much fat it looked like a tiny vertical slit.

When she was all done and ready, she walked out to join me by the pool. She was barefoot and I was struck that she looked shorter than I remembered. I mean, 5 foot 7 is actually pretty tall for a girl, but it was just that Sammy had become so wide that it gave her the appearance of having lost some of her height. 

She was a tank. Her legs were like tree trunks, broad and chunky all the way down to her ankles. As she turned around I noticed that she had developed a little cellulite on the back of her wobbly thighs as well as thick rolls of back fat in her lower waist and where her bikini top sunk and dug into her soft tan skin a few inches below her armpits. 

Standing next to her up close and personal, with her dressed the way she was, gave me a whole new perspective of just how huge she actually was. She was significantly bigger than me, even the circumference of her chubby arms might have been larger than my biceps that took ten years to build up. 

She knew how to pose and as soon as Briget was ready to shoot, Sammy threw her shoulders back, sucked in her stomach and placed a hand on her hip. She had her right foot between my feet and the nakedness of her leg was brushing lightly against me. It occurred to me that it might make for an interesting shot if I was pitching a tent in my swim trunks and it was a wonder that I wasn’t. 

Afterwards I was able to catch Bridget alone for a moment, as Sammy went to her room to change. She was sitting behind her laptop at the outdoor table looking wide eyed and stressed. 

“You alright?” I said.

She squinted. “This is going to be some tricky photoshopping.”

I came around so I could see her screen. Never had there been a woman who looked so good in a bikini at 270 pounds. Sammy could pull it off somehow. Her breasts were still on the smaller side but it didn’t fucking matter, the rest of her was so big and round and voluptouous that she would snap the neck of any red blooded hederosexual male who happened to lay eyes on her. 

I pried my gaze away from the computer and looked at Bridget. “Does Sammy even care about that at this point?”

“She always cares.” 

“I wonder why she doesn’t just embrace it, go for the whole body positively stuff that’s going on these days.” 

Bridget rolled her eyes. “That’s not her style.”

I shrugged and glanced at the screen again. We talked for a while longer and then I said, “I don’t know, I bet her instagram is going to blow up with some of these shots, whichever one you end up choosing.”

“Oh it will.” 

Just then Sammy stepped out through the sliding glass doors. She was now wearing a stretchy brown dress that looked painted on. “How are they?” she said. 

“There’s definitely some fucking show stoppers in here,” Bridget said. “And Keith looks cut as fuck.”

Sammy bent over to get a closer look, her hips spreading wide and her ass sticking out in the air behind her like it was inflated with helium. “Shine on them hoes, let em know that I run shit,” she said with an arrogant smirk. 

“Mmm, I like that,” Bridget said as she began typing. 

Sammy stood back up and smiled in a way that brought out her developing double chin. “Me too. Okay so what do you guys want to do for dinner?”

https://www.**.com/Jolenedubois?fan_landing=true

• 4 months later...
On 2/28/2022 at 9:49 AM, JDubois said:

“Yeah, I’ll just be helping her, I’m her support,” I said to the nurse. 

I rolled Sammy forward in the wheelchair. I somehow doubted it, but being the way she was, Sammy said she needed it, and I got the feeling she liked the idea of me wheeling her around like a queen. I pushed her down the linoleum floored hallway toward the doctor’s office. She even felt heavy to push, but we went along, following the nurse until she stopped. 

“Can you put any weight on it at all?” the nurse said.  

Sammy looked up. “Like a little.” 

The nurse’s eyes narrowed. She seemed to disapprove of Sammy somehow. “Okay, I’m going to have you step on the scale.”

Sammy glanced at me and her face softened timidly a little, if only for a second. She was dressed to impress as always, wearing fatigue pattern leggings and a matching top that looked more like a sports bra. Her billowing and thickening midsection was exposed, and I don’t need to tell you how her hips filled out the seat of that wheelchair.

“Is that necessary?” I said as if I was protecting Sammy like she was a diva and I was her bodyguard. 

“Yes, if we need to put her in a boot, then we’ll need to get an accurate weight.” 

Sammy sighed and rolled her eyes. I hooked my arm under her’s and helped her up. She walked uneasily toward the scale. 

Sammy stood with her shoulders back and her head held high as the nurse slid the dials around. 

“250...251,” the nurse said, writing it down in her booklet.  

I was shocked.

I like here how you described the thoughts of the narrator about the weight and appearance of the heroine, it turned out great!