8 hours ago, LushLauren said:

This morning as I walked into the airport I had such a bittersweet feeling.
Heartbroken that my amazing trip with @Curvage Casey and @Bella Abbondanza had come to an end but my heart is overfilled with happiness that I was blessed to have met such amazing women.

We all instantly clicked and truly bonded what I believe to be a lasting friendship. We all laughed and smiled, vented to one another, learned each others journeys and ate sooo much amazing foods and were able to film along the way.

These two are so inspiring to me. I cannot get over how much of a match we truly all are together. 

You will see in our upcoming videos. GENUINE. Everything was so genuine and organic. 

90207539-6053-40FD-AA29-C2710EA6D180.jpeg

Looks like the future content will be as epic as the time pics posted together of the three of you. Can’t wait to see, thank you for sharing 🤯😍🔥🥵

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST TIME

WINNER WINS: MY UPCOMING SEXY COLLAB VIDEO & A SPECIAL SEXY PHOTO COLLECTION

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

Tell me one food you would love to feed a bbw and make her indulge in & why! 

If we can only choose one food, I think I’d go with this homemade ice cream birthday cake my friend makes. I’d need to have her teach exactly how she does it, but essentially she takes your favorite ice cream with your preference of cookie or graham crust, whipped cream and somehow mashes together your favorite candies and cookies mixed in. All I know it was heavy, delicious and plenty of it. I would love to feed this to a bbw because one I could stir in her favorite sweets, and hopefully it would be very delectable and more than satisfying to her. Secondly if she loves it like I hope she would and wants go all out in devouring it, seeing models do this on occasion in their stuffing clips where they get pretty sloppy in the process has started to become a turn on for me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

What is your favorite easy hot snack?

Mine is spicy breaded frozen chicken 😂

I just pop it in the air fryer and then devour! Lol

i can’t tell you how many bags of them I’ve devoured lately, it may be a problem. Lol

E0BADE5A-616D-4FDC-8E1A-E76FCE0F6EB3.jpeg

My Favorite hot snack, that’s easy too is probably a pizza log. I think frozen section sells them but my local store sells some homemade ones ready to buy and eat that are pretty good too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...