Issues with CCBill for video purchases

Mrfreeze

8 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

An issue I had was that they were not accepting the initial of the first name on my card.

I had to put my full name down, even though its not on the card.

It kept saying 'provide full name''

But it worked after that

That's actually really helpful feedback. Thank you :)

Just to be clear your cards were never saved on curvage. The Saved card options you are speaking of were available because your card was saved with the payment processor stripe. As stripe is no longer an option you can no longer see the saved cards. CCBill does not allow saved cards. CCBill does work but they are a little more rigorous with their anti-fraud protection. If you call that customer service number and verify with them, then your card will be good to go from here on out. 
thank you

14 minutes ago, puppet_master said:

I called them and then it went through; however, a subsequent purchase today got placed in hold until I call them. Seems like I have to call every time.

Will be nice once we get an additional payment option. Rest assured we are working on it.

Thank you for the update :)

• S77 locked this topic

Locking this thread so we can keep this about solutions. Here is what we know

• Almost everyone is able to use ccbill just fine, no pending issue. However, a few are having the issue.
  • We have found that this issue is usually triggered by something ccbill finds questionable. For most it's something minor like not typing your full name correctly.
  • A call to CCBILL usually clears it up and allows the purchase to go through.
  • Might also be good to ask why it was flagged in the first place so they can help you to clear it up going forward.
  • When all else fails use a prepaid visa card.

Thank you