Issues with CCBill for video purchases

Mrfreeze

Hi Curvage

Since it was changed the method of purchasing videos now thru CCBill been having issues to purchase. Issues that did not had before. CCBill does not work with Colombian credit cards (not physical or e-cards).

If possible to analyze this issue and possible to leave both form of payments available (the one from before and CCBill).

Really appreciate any assistance because there are lots of videos I was intetested in buying and unfortunately now I cant.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards,

8 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

An issue I had was that they were not accepting the initial of the first name on my card.

I had to put my full name down, even though its not on the card.

It kept saying 'provide full name''

But it worked after that

That's actually really helpful feedback. Thank you :)

Thank you for the replies. Tried the full name and still did not work.

Hopefully Curvage adds the previous system of payment. Tried as well the e-card but does not work.

Is CCBill, that has an issue cause the same happen in Bigcuties.com

Guest puppet_master

I used to be able to buy clips through my saved card until a few days ago and then It started making me use cc bill. Last night, I just started getting this error message using ccbill. 

logo-theme11.gif  

Thank you for your interest in making a purchase from . For your protection, your transaction has been temporarily put into a pending state for additional authentication to ensure its validity and accuracy. However, it is eligible to be approved following some additional action on your part.

Please call our Consumer Support Department toll free numbers below to proceed with the process.

Make sure to reference Transaction ID: 0221178701000065273 when contacting Consumer Support to receive assistance.

Thank you for choosing CCBill as the e-merchant for your purchase!

Phone: 1-888-596-9279
Email address: [email protected]
Fax: 480-449-8820
Consumer Support: https://support.ccbill.com/
International Phone: (Country Code) + 1-888-596-9279

Billing services provided by CCBill LLC

Guest puppet_master

I would purchase clips with one click on the saved card. That option disappeared a few days ago. Last night entering the cc bill info stopped working too.

Just to be clear your cards were never saved on curvage. The Saved card options you are speaking of were available because your card was saved with the payment processor stripe. As stripe is no longer an option you can no longer see the saved cards. CCBill does not allow saved cards. CCBill does work but they are a little more rigorous with their anti-fraud protection. If you call that customer service number and verify with them, then your card will be good to go from here on out. 
thank you

Guest puppet_master
On 6/27/2021 at 5:44 PM, S77 said:

Just to be clear your cards were never saved on curvage. The Saved card options you are speaking of were available because your card was saved with the payment processor stripe. As stripe is no longer an option you can no longer see the saved cards. CCBill does not allow saved cards. CCBill does work but they are a little more rigorous with their anti-fraud protection. If you call that customer service number and verify with them, then your card will be good to go from here on out. 
thank you

I called them and then it went through; however, a subsequent purchase today got placed in hold until I call them. Seems like I have to call every time.

14 minutes ago, puppet_master said:

I called them and then it went through; however, a subsequent purchase today got placed in hold until I call them. Seems like I have to call every time.

Will be nice once we get an additional payment option. Rest assured we are working on it.

Thank you for the update :)

Guest daleanator
On 6/27/2021 at 7:00 AM, puppet_master said:

I used to be able to buy clips through my saved card until a few days ago and then It started making me use cc bill. Last night, I just started getting this error message using ccbill. 

logo-theme11.gif  

Thank you for your interest in making a purchase from . For your protection, your transaction has been temporarily put into a pending state for additional authentication to ensure its validity and accuracy. However, it is eligible to be approved following some additional action on your part.

Please call our Consumer Support Department toll free numbers below to proceed with the process.

Make sure to reference Transaction ID: 0221178701000065273 when contacting Consumer Support to receive assistance.

Thank you for choosing CCBill as the e-merchant for your purchase!

Phone: 1-888-596-9279
Email address: [email protected]
Fax: 480-449-8820
Consumer Support: https://support.ccbill.com/
International Phone: (Country Code) + 1-888-596-9279

Billing services provided by CCBill LLC

Same for me...

Guest daleanator
On 6/27/2021 at 4:44 PM, S77 said:

thank you

I also dof that and it cleared the purchase, few days later tried another and they did it again...

I received the same "waiting for approval message" both times that I purchased clips with the new billing system. I'm sure there's a valid reason that Stripe is no longer available, but I am finding CCBill to be a more obtrusive alternative - I do not like the idea of having to verify my purchases from "curvage.org" every time, with a stranger on the phone.

It's especially weird because I've paid for stuff with CCBill on other sites, before, without having to verify or authenticate anything. It's only here that I'm getting the third degree; I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

• S77 locked this topic