Fat Ass Ruby ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

4 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Goodnight, sweet dreamsย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ
ย 

Im getting into bed early to watch a movie after eating so much food I can barely moveย โค๏ธ

1B6552A1-F978-4CFF-BC4C-0857DA5E2511.jpeg

80F31E2B-8C2F-41C9-AB1E-3C0AC6096A7E.jpeg

Thatโ€™s a brilliant idea, to settle the stomach and enjoy some down time. Big movie buff here soย Iโ€™m a little biased.ย 

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

The best way to start a Sunday, a huge English breakfastย ๐Ÿ˜‹ย and my left overs dominoes pizza! Now my belly is so full and round and in need of belly rubsย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

A19A7AC1-2C36-44C3-AAD8-A12843733455.jpeg

DDB91932-6CE1-4559-92BE-C863C1A0CC82.jpeg

Oh how Iโ€™d love to rub that sexy, round belly for you. Also love how much your double chin is filling out these days ๐Ÿ˜

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

So Iโ€™ve not been feeling great so took a covid test this morning after having a restless nights sleep. Iโ€™m covid positive for the second time๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฉย so lots of rest for me and hopefully Iโ€™ll be feeling better soon! Any recommendations on nice meals to make me feel better?ย โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m so sorry to hear that, rest up as long as you need and feel better soon. I took mucinex to dial my symptoms down and ate spicy foods since I lost my sense of taste but could taste some of the spicy.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Iโ€™m back & feeling more like myselfโ€ฆHungry!ย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย Happy Friday everyoneย โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Covid symptoms are pretty much all gone other than I have a sore stiff neck! ๐Ÿ˜’ canโ€™t complain though as Iโ€™m happy to be getting back to normal ๐Ÿฅฐ

F16D176A-EC3B-451D-B364-E12CFC397F0D.jpeg

91659B73-5D4C-4A9A-920B-EB0A7D98C70A.jpeg

Great news, so glad to hear youโ€™re almost back to 100%. You look enchantingย in these latest pics ๐Ÿ˜

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/22/2022 at 5:40 AM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

So excited for Christmas! My kitchen is so full of delicious food and I canโ€™t help myself and haveย startedย eating it already!ย ๐Ÿ˜‹โค๏ธ

7C221AB1-9B9D-4F56-BDC1-CE2DC343A4D2.jpeg

Tis the season to be jolly and I always thinks itโ€™s a good practice to treat yourself ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• 11 months later...