Megamouse - new to all of this

14 hours ago, Megamouse said:

Right now she is loosing some weight and is around 316lbs because nursing burns a lot of calories.

When we married she was 300lbs and I was completely honest to her from the beginning.

Fun fact: our first date we went to an all you can eat Asian buffet.

I'd love to hear more in detial on how your discussion of being a fat admirer went. What was said? How did she respond?

Right now she is loosing some weight and is around 316lbs because nursing burns a lot of calories.

When we married she was 300lbs and I was completely honest to her from the beginning.

I'd love to hear more in detial on how your discussion of being a fat admirer went. What was said? How did she respond?

I'd love to hear more in detail on how your discussion of being a fat admirer went. What was said? How did she respond?

I'd love to hear more in detail on how your discussion of being a fat admirer went. What was said? How did she respond?

23 hours ago, Anaxerxes said:

Puh that was back in 2015. We met over a dating site for plus sized people, so there was no doubt about what I liked from the beginning. 

I just was honest and told her I am looking for something serious.  And that I like women that enjoy eating without worrying.

On 11/7/2023 at 7:18 AM, Megamouse said:

It will come back, and even more when your child starts eating regular food.
She will sure be heavier by then.

5 hours ago, Bellyhanglover said:

It will come back, and even more when your child starts eating regular food.
She will sure be heavier by then.

I sure hope so :)

On a side note, I measured her bust today. She now has a 58.6" Bust and a 47" underbust. That makes her a EU 120I or 100M Cup ( the smaller Bandsize is somehow easier to get) 

I Tried converting those to US sizes , but I don't know if that's correct, so bear with me. I think that makes her a 52H Cup or if I take the smaller Bandsize a 44K Cup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Megamouse said:

Hey Guys, just leaving these here to keep this thread alive. My wife is a bit afraid to step on the scale, but what do you think? Is she getting bigger again?

Megamouse11.jpg

IMG_20240103_175941.jpg

your efforts to keep it going are appreciated! She is looking a bit bigger. Give her our admiration and support with her size, hopefully she'll feel confident to step on the scale again some day soon. BTW, did you have a goal or limit on how big she gets? She has an amazing belly!

4 hours ago, Anaxerxes said:

your efforts to keep it going are appreciated! She is looking a bit bigger. Give her our admiration and support with her size, hopefully she'll feel confident to step on the scale again some day soon. BTW, did you have a goal or limit on how big she gets? She has an amazing belly!

Thank you :) We don't have a goal or limit. It's entirely up to her if she stays where she's at, gains or looses weight.