28F in Virginia Looking

freebird

Hi guys! For context, I'm a 28-year old female and I've been attracted to others' weight gain for as long as I can remember, both male and female. I myself am already in a serious relationship with my sweet guy.

HOWEVER, I have a really good friend, a 28F, that I've been observing. She does not know about my fetish at all. She was with a very fit guy who was very strict with the gym for years and they broke up a few months ago. I know she did not like how he expected her to be in perfect shape all the time and criticized what she ate. She's gorgeous and has really pretty, feminine face. She has been very slim but curvy for years (Big butt, thick meaty thighs, and big boobs with a flat stomach) , and now she appears to finally be letting loose and has become quite gluttonous, eating out all the time, getting food delivery, always eating desserts after already high-calorie meals, and constantly munching on snacks. She literally always keeps an entire huge cake on her kitchen counter and replenishes it when it's eaten up. I think she's happy to finally not have to worry about what her ex thinks and wants to enjoy food now.

I've noticed she's already gained a good bit of weight, around 25-30 pounds. She had to get all new jeans a few sizes up a couple months ago, and they already look like they're about to explode on her. She now walks around in old clothes way too tight for her, with a muffin top bulging out and her growing boobs straining in bras too small for her. Her butt is also huge for her frame and getting bigger. lol I love to see it! I also know that her mom asked her about the weight gain a month and she was making excuses and minimizing everything. For example, she was claiming that she still wears the same bra size, even though hers is very obviously several sizes too small for her now, on the verge of bursting and giving her a very obvious "quad-boob" effect if you know what I mean. Ever since she's kept eating like a pig and gaining weight and doesn't seem to want to change, making excuses and finding reasons to justify every huge meal she eats. 

I've hung out with her at her apartment for the past 4 nights. Every single night so far she has ordered in food meant to last her several meals. "Oh, I'm ordering extra so that I'll have food for tomorrow." And every single night so far, she has eaten everything up in one night, making excuses for herself. I literally heard her say, "One night won't hurt I guess" three times and the other time she rationalized "Well I had a salad before this, so I think I can treat myself after all." Each of these nights also resulted in her being kicked back on the couch bloated and barely able to move, with her jeans unbuttoned, hiccupping for hours and sipping soda or beer to "settle her stomach", all while absent-mindedly reaching for extra snacks throughout the night . The girl has become a complete glutton who won't admit it and doesn't seem to care. lol Classic case of someone who's in denial that they have become a glutton and isn't taking any steps to change because they love food so much.

So here's the thing. As her good friend with the weight gain fetish who's already taken, I now kind of want to see her end up with a guy who also has my fetish. Yes, it's become a bit of a fantasy. She started off very very slim, so she's still at the point where she's definitely not overweight yet, but is definitely looking nice and thick and juicy at the moment, and has a long way to go with weight gain should anyone want to observe and help speed up the gaining process. I think she has the potential to become huge and I'll be sad if she ends up with another guy like her ex making her feel bad for her huge appetite and feeling like she has to be skinny for him.

Is anyone is interested, hit me up and I'll try to get you connected with her through her social medias and I don't think she even needs to know about this website. I think she's naturally inclined on her own to give in to greed regardless. I think she would loves going on date and hangouts that include lots of food!!! lol She does not know about this fetish, but she has a huge appetite and not much self-control with food. I think would be perfect for someone with the fetish who can help get her fattened up. Aside from the whole fetish thing, she is seriously a very sweet and caring girl. Also very loving and romantic.

She lives in Virginia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...