This pitiful group that they have, are criticizing!!! ,and , discrimination !!! That’s why I hate!!!  🤬little pitiful people like that !!! Who need to dry up !!! and blow away !!! into the wind 💨 people like that are nothing but 🤬dog SH*T !!!  💩That , you want too scrape off with a shovel , and throw it over the🤬 fence!!!       💩💩  💩          GG , ❤️💕💕you are a perfect 👌 ten !!!  🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰and that scum bucket!!!🤮 Who started all of this is a NO BODY !!!🤮 Not even a sorry ass zero !!! 👎 They are all crossing the line , and they all  need to shove there , manners !!! back 🤬in !!!         GG you are safe on curvage ☺️❤️ And all of us followers ,and fans also , and even if they tried to enter and trespassing on this website,  they fall into a  deep trap with , No were to run and No were to hide !!! Now they are in a 🤬nightmare !!! scared 😱 as 🤬 HELL !!!                   GG you are beautiful 🌈💕 and lovely 😊 and sweet 🥰 and if I find somebody just like you ,,, beautiful 🌈and attractive 💕❤️ and very ! cute also , She will be my best friend for life🥰❤️💕  GG everything is going too be alright 👍💕just hang in there ,        Okay 👌  🥰👍          Ps BBw , Ssbbw Ussbbw are beautiful 🌈🥰😍👍.  That to me,  rules !!! 🥰👍