• Curvage Model

This week I did not record videos.  I had a personal problem and I am very sad and worried.  A Pitbull attacked my dog Shihtzu 😢and I am taking care of her at my mother's house.  I would like to ask you my loves, to think carefully about helping, buying my videos, so that I can pay for the treatment of my dog, I cannot lose her😢.

I have no head for anything, please pray to get better

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, bbwcamilla said:

This week I did not record videos.  I had a personal problem and I am very sad and worried.  A Pitbull attacked my dog Shihtzu 😢and I am taking care of her at my mother's house.  I would like to ask you my loves, to think carefully about helping, buying my videos, so that I can pay for the treatment of my dog, I cannot lose her😢.

I have no head for anything, please pray to get better

💥FLASH WEDNESDAY SALE 50%OFF ONLY 24hs💥

➡️ This promotion is to help raise funds for the medical treatment of my Shih-tzu who was attacked by a Pintbull, and needs to operate urgently ⬅️

🌸 30 minutes eating nonstop! McDonalds stuffing with Brazilian BBWCamilla

🌸 I love to enjoy a “basic”snack with lots of calories, delicious and irresistible!

🌸 Roast chicken stuffed with Brazilian BBWCamilla! With Soda 😋

🌸 Your hungry GUEISHA!Come see how I can go from geisha to Fat Pig in seconds

I hope you like this SALE, and buy a lot to help with my purpose! 💋 1000 kisses!💋
Watch my special and fetish videos!  Talk with me! 

Edited by bbwcamilla

• Curvage Model

💥FLASH WEDNESDAY SALE 50%OFF ONLY 24hs💥

➡️ This promotion is to help raise funds for the medical treatment of my Shih-tzu who was attacked by a Pintbull, and needs to operate urgently ⬅️

🌸 30 minutes eating nonstop! McDonalds stuffing with Brazilian BBWCamilla

🌸 I love to enjoy a “basic”snack with lots of calories, delicious and irresistible!

🌸 Roast chicken stuffed with Brazilian BBWCamilla! With Soda 😋

🌸 Your hungry GUEISHA!Come see how I can go from geisha to Fat Pig in seconds

I hope you like this SALE, and buy a lot to help with my purpose! 💋 1000 kisses!💋
Watch my special and fetish videos!  Talk with me! 

• Curvage Model

Hello loves!  Vote here in the comments for which video you would like me to FLASH SALE for 24 hours!  Let's help with the expenses of my puppy that was attacked by a Pit Bull