When they get TOO big?

Guest Mr Froggy

I will start off by saying that my tastes have increased over time. When I was a teenager, I thought 200 was a dream. But that was probably due to the fact that the “fat” girls at that age were 180-185. In college, I didn’t find many girls under 200 attractive. My “range” went to 200-250.

I dated a 6’ woman in college who was around 210 when we started dating and ended up around 275 after 2.5 years. And she grew in all of the best spots. Huge ass/thighs/hips and big boobs. But she didn’t really grow a fat belly. And I didn’t really know better at the time. I just liked that she had outgrown a number of pant sizes. She never got close to outgrowing my preference for her but that was obviously due to the fact that she was so tall. I will say for her, it did take a bunch of booze, food and $$$ to plump that tall frame up. The relationship with her solidified my attraction range of 200 (really, more like 220) to 300.

And then I met my wife. We had first met her when she was 140 lbs. We had been friends for about 4 years before we started dating. And by that time, she had already grown to about 170. Seeing as she is only 5’5” the weight filled her out more than my ex. She was about 225 when we got married. And she’s probably around 270 now. And I have to say, I am torn. She’s gotten big. Fat, hanging belly, double chin even when she isn’t looking down, thick arms, huge thighs and hips and an ass that is big and wide. I am both curious what 300 might look like and very naturally attracted to weight gain while also concerned she might “outgrow my preference” if she were to plump up to that weight. I know the added weight will just start to change her shape, as it already has to a certain extent. The classic pear shape is now a battle of focus between thighs/hips and gut. I am not attracted to the blob look but I just kind of want to see her continue indulging.

It is very interesting to think about a woman outgrowing my preferences and honestly, that thought alone is also a turn on. Interested in hearing what others think.

9 hours ago, stauber said:

From 140 to 270 is almost double her size, what does she say about it? Did she gain it all unintentionally? My gf got to 240 at 5'4" and she really did look and feel very obese. Had mixed feelings about her getting so big, but I enjoyed the huge rolls she got around her sides 😎

All unintentional. Just a combination of no longer being that high school athlete and then dating and living with me tapped into her naturally indulgent side. And she knows I like her bigger, so she goes between liking the fact that she’s able to be indulgent and not have a partner grossed out by her and then the unsaid peer pressure of not wanting to be the fat friend. There have been times when she laments how big she’s gotten.

I have also had to take over most of the chores. But she knows that she can get anything she wants by simply dressing in something that accentuates her growth. She might have a love/hate relationship with all of her (growing) curves but she absolutely uses them to her advantage with me.