I have spoken to Amateur Art.

flamefish345

Guest Griigor

God bless you! Do you know by any chance if she lost the weight she gained beforehand? And did she give any pointers towards wanting to gain again after dealing with the pneumonia or did you just assume that due to her probably losing weight due to being sick?

Guest WJones081

How was that a request? lol

He, like many others before him, posted it in the wrong section; no doubt that there will be many who come after him.

Guest WJones081

Any news yet? Have you talked to her again?

I assume she's still sick. Pneumonia is a bitch, both in how you feel and how to spell it o_o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have recieved another message from AA. She stop gaining for money problems. She also has to help her sister through college and pay for upgrading her gaming pc. So I will not be asking her for anything. If anyone else wants to try and convince her you can but I wont be bothering her anymore. Good luck to anyone else. :'(

Has anyone suggested crowd funding to her? I recall the slimythief webcomic having an indiegogo fundraiser and raised 1k past his $3,500 goal. I know not everyone is comfortable with the idea, but I wouldn't mind being a patron of the arts by tossing her 10-50 bucks. AmateurArt's dailymotion account has amassed over half a million views (granted most are multiple views) on the strength of 3 (dick exploding sexy) videos.

Surely we could help her buy everything from a new computer to clothes to food (to fill the aforementioned clothes).

This idea is fueled by whimsy, if it's a dumb idea then bleh.

Guest DailyDose

Has anyone suggested crowd funding to her? I recall the slimythief webcomic having an indiegogo fundraiser and raised 1k past his $3,500 goal. I know not everyone is comfortable with the idea, but I wouldn't mind being a patron of the arts by tossing her 10-50 bucks. AmateurArt's dailymotion account has amassed over half a million views (granted most are multiple views) on the strength of 3 (dick exploding sexy) videos.

Surely we could help her buy everything from a new computer to clothes to food (to fill the aforementioned clothes).

That's not a bad idea.

Thirded, I can certainly think of a worse place to toss some cash (and few better).

I have recieved another message from AA. She stop gaining for money problems. She also has to help her sister through college and pay for upgrading her gaming pc. So I will not be asking her for anything. If anyone else wants to try and convince her you can but I wont be bothering her anymore. Good luck to anyone else. :'(

Would you happen to know what size she currently is? And is there a reason she isn't doing any new videos anymore even if she stopped gaining.

SHE CANNOT AFFORD TONS AND TONS OF FOOD LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST POST!!!!!. She is using her money to help her sister through college and upgrade her gaming pc. I will not be asking anymore in fear of being a creeper. If anyone else wants to talk to her go ahead. Count me out!!!

If you check her FF profile, she has listed her current weight as 205 whereas I think she had it listed as 190 for a while. Seems she has been gaining. No new pictures though.

She has also put her "currently feeling" part of her profile as: "You can tell I'm happy when the weight gets piled back on ;)"