So Mary got doxxed and ** blocked talking about it

goodgirlgrow

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Lastly... this is more like your boss stealing from your paycheck or someshit. It’s not a random crime. It’s like burning down the corner store after the owner raised the price on beer. It’s not a random person robbing a random person. It’s someone who took the time to actively hate her on a chan. A customer

I don't know about that. I mean sure, it's entirely feasible that the person who doxxed her was a "customer". I mean, I HAVE seen people up in arms about the whole pay models for videos thing and they absolutely DO feel entitled to compensation if they pay money and are not "given" the thing they "paid" for or are perhaps dissatisfied. But it could be a stranger too, I mean dang when I browse the web I see soooo much hate and ridicule for gorgeous women who choose to gain weight. There are entire forums for fat shaming and I wouldn't put it past someone to go out of there way to dox someone simply for shits and giggles.

With that said, I think that both are relatively far-fetched. When a person gets murdered the police look at the friends and family first because a friend or family member is generally responsible. It may be that she was doxxed by someone reasonably close to her--an ex boyfriend perhaps.

Not that speculation helps whatsoever. I really feel for her because she was kind and gracious. I hate when things like this happen and I don't really know if there IS a solution. It's as if we're all put up to live our lives exactly like others live. We must conform and become homogeneous or be punished by strangers. It's a shame. 

I just wish I could reach out and tell her I'm sorry. I know I'm not to blame or anything, but damn I feel for her because idk I care about the models that stick around and I guess that's me being a simp or whatever, but it genuinely makes me feel bad to see things like this happen because you are real people with real lives and I wouldn't dox my greatest enemy. 😞 
Anyways..sorry for the book.