So Mary got doxxed and ** blocked talking about it

goodgirlgrow

I wish it were that unbelievable, but it's not. The FA community at large has always had problems with those that consume content being super toxic, pushy, and aggressive towards the models and other content creators.

WE need to be better and hold people accountable for shit, be it big things like this or simply reposting photos and art without context or attribution. Take it as a lesson that whatever shady shit you see those people doing is likely only ever what you see, not the depths of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel that a lot of the conversation is centering on how to not be doxxed, but that's just a symptom really.

Obviously "there will always be one bad actor", but I think it matters a lot to do things to start pushing the number of people who will/might doxx down. It requires a cultural shift really. Sex work is real work, but isn't treated as such and is illegal in a lot of places. We need to be real with each other about why that is, and honestly a lot of it is toxic masculine ideas:

*sex work is female dominated and therefor lesser

*sex work isn't considered real work because of a false idea that it is too easy to be considered work 

*men look down on men who partake in sex work content, while also soon the same.

*consuming pron content is considered shameful, as 'real men' should just be able to get sex instead.

*the idiotic idea that any form of pron is an inferior version of sex and nothing more.

*the even more idiotic idea that anyone is 'owed sex' for any reason and that since pron is shitty sex, it should be super easy to be owed free pron from creators.

I could go on, but really all these things combine to make it so sex workers have to have a 'secret identity ' that can be doxxex, and  creates a low opinion of them even from their own clientele. I realize this is all kind of general for being about our collective fat kink, but this is what it is.

I still stand by what I said earlier in this thread about content consumers needing to self police A LOT better. You should be calling out randos for stealing snd reposting pics or content, you should boycott reupload farms, you should call out commentators and such being creeps to content creators, YOU SHOULD be OUTSPOKEN about how WRONG it is to be creepy to content creators in any way, from hateposts about them online, to dick picks, to DMs of unwarranted sexting.

"Real Men" should respect content creators more so than others just because of the service they provide. Make the creeps and doxxers feel uncomfortable for even being here, because you can be damn sure people being shitty to someone is am easy excuse to join in and go that one step further.