KJGains/KyraKane and All the Fatness

• Curvage Model
On 10/28/2023 at 2:39 PM, Grape4476 said:

Honestly love the teasing dominant gf giantess experience. The understanding of how much bigger you are than the viewer is awesome. Not to mention the idea that you'll only be getting bigger no matter what

I think you know I love it lol

4 hours ago, KJGains said:

Honestly I have no clue how I would even do that. You thinking makeup or like special effects?

Makeup would be fine! Even if it’s a little bit of blue on your nose and you eating a blueberry pie, the roleplay aspect of it is way more important than any effects, like acting out being terrified about the swelling, talking about how full you feel etc etc

On 10/27/2023 at 5:49 PM, KJGains said:

Having some more stuff coming out....just uploaded a gassy video which is appvoed and waiting for a a stuffing to be approved. What else are you guys in the mood for? Woul you like giantess stuff? More vore? 

Maybe a mutual gaining anti fitness thing🤷‍♂️

Guest Johnny18
22 hours ago, KJGains said:

If you see this comment the emoji you think of when you see these.

Screenshot_20231031_123921_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231031_123923_Gallery.jpg

Oh my. Definitely au naturel and showing off your cheeky side too. Wow

Guest Johnny18
On 10/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, KJGains said:

NOW! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I have heard varying opinions through out here and online about me and whether or not I stopped caring about myself because I wasnt wearing makeup in alot of my content. First, I was starting to get sick and dolling myself was hard. Secondly, I frequently had customs and people telling me they prefer not make, all natural me. So, I obliged. I want to make sure that I am doing this right!!!

So, whats your take??/

Makeup ?                 or                Natural?

1708075603_PhotoSep24124822AM.thumb.png.1231e169341dba56167b800d23d20922.png       OR           IMG_6179.thumb.JPG.9df1d1cb67f78a6889e9a121ee63202b.JPG

Personally, natural looks much better. Doesn't matter if someone asks for specific makeup shots. Your choice is more important than anything, and you keep doing what you feel most comfortable

Guest Johnny18
On 9/26/2023 at 2:37 AM, KJGains said:

These are my most recent  pics. I already posted to one to the main feed but these are for you too....

Screenshot_20230921_163731_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230921_163736_Gallery.jpg

Contrast at it's finest

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Danument said:

Makeup would be fine! Even if it’s a little bit of blue on your nose and you eating a blueberry pie, the roleplay aspect of it is way more important than any effects, like acting out being terrified about the swelling, talking about how full you feel etc etc

You think it would still be relevant now....after Halloween though?

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, flyntgrt11 said:

Personally, natural looks much better. Doesn't matter if someone asks for specific makeup shots. Your choice is more important than anything, and you keep doing what you feel most comfortable

Thank you for this. I never know. I like both and so I'm just gunna start doing a mix of both!?