On 5/2/2021 at 7:36 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

All, really trying to gather some tips to push her over the 225-240 range. Seriously any suggestions will be appreciated.

Get busy in the kitchen man, regular breakfast is an easy one. There's a pre-mixed breakfast hash at Walmart that cooks well enough with butter and my lady likes it, change it up of course. Crepes aren't too hard and with a bit of maple syrup and whipped cream the chicks dig it. It'll take some time to get decent in making stuff but keep at it and you'll get there, I was never much use in the kitchen, like if I was a bachelor at best every meal would be just chicken breasts and maybe rice lol..raw carrots for the vitamins.  Any rate it's extra satisfying to have your girl fatten up from your efforts in cooking, and she'll love a man that cooks too

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

C3C8F62A-5695-445A-A3B9-E762F3BABCE1.jpeg

C482297F-104D-4C9F-B71F-F65110F1DA7F.jpeg

Damn her arms are looking amazing and I'll bet the pics aren't even doing justice. I know exactly how you felt when you saw that angle on this first pic here - I love how fat my girl looks when I notice her plump arms and double-chin just like that. Can't beat having a nicely overfed girl at home. Doing a great job takin care of your lady, it shows 😉

• 4 weeks later...

I can't remember how tall you've said she is but I feel like it was 5'6, and if so she's definitely in the 220 area but even if she's 5'3-5'4 she might be up around there. I was pleasantly surprised to find my fiancee is at 220 (5'4) and she doesn't look that much bigger than she did at 210 last year. Lady O's build isn't too dissimilar from my girl but I think her arms are fatter than my girl's so she could be heavier . Lady O is definitely under 230 tho, I would be surprised if she were heavier than that. At any rate here's hoping our ladies continue the upward trend 👆 I think they'll look nicely plump past that 40 bmi mark (44-46 is a sweet spot imo).

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/8/2023 at 6:03 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

What if I told you a daily breakfast if French toast slathered in heavy cream along with yummy shakes are doing wonders for Lady O’s curves ?

A fattening breakfast works wonders, way to go Osaka, I believe I was suggesting some breakfast ideas here some time ago.  Muffins can be an easy option for variety too or doughnuts - I have been seriously considering a deep fryer, I'll let you know how it goes if I do it

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

When your wife randomly brings home a box full of donut holes, probably dozens. You don’t have to worry about her losing any weight. 

Uh yeah, that is some serious fat girl behavior, that is a bona fide fat wife, man. Congrats, I was happy enough my girl asked for a second sandwich and a slice of cheese cake at lunch today but now you got me dreaming of the point she gets herself 60 donut holes (we call em tim bits).  60?!? Seriously tho, thats like 3-4k calories, holy smokes.