50s, 60s and 70s bombshells who got fat in later years

hottyzwazwe

Original caption:Hollywood: Actress Shelley Winters looks in wonderment at a scale which shows her weight as a hefty 143 pounds. ........ But she says that within 12 weeks, she will shed every ounce of the unflattering obesity.

lol,  143 as obese, I wonder what they'd think of ANS and some of the legends and favs around here.

What about Delta Burke? Miss Florida 1974, gained a lot of on Designing Women, currently designing plus size swimwear...when she's not having plastic surgery. Bless her heart.

If heaven is real and if i go there and if it’s like the American dad heaven where you get to exist in eternity in your own fantasy world, I’d spend it a loving, eternally horny 1990 delta burke and 2002 Anna Nicole, a young fat Elizabeth Taylor/Vivian Leigh and Marilyn Monroe, nothing better than that. If you don't mind shoulder pads and big hair (i don't) or having your sexuality questioned by watching designing women,  (it was a  decent  sitcom ) there are some great episodes on YT showing her progression. And I agree that her choices of cosmetic procedures were...unfortunate...

• Guest changed the title to 50s, 60s and 70s bombshells who got fat in later years