Milf Avenue

flyer33

This was an eye-opener if a chapter. I like how whenever Chloe is near, the narrative style changes to the point that Chloe actually starts narrating to herself - because this has become her story. I rarely get so attached to characters like this, where I don’t wish for things to happen to them but instead get fully-engrossed into what they’re ACTUALLY going to do if their own free will. This was amazing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Forty-five inches? That’s no joke! How did that much mass sneak up on Chloe like that 😂 

It’s rare to see a proactive heroine gaining weight with full confidence in what she’s doing without being extra horny about it (Chloe is only a little bit kinky haha) This is why I love reading about Chloe so much

So I was gone on vacation for Christmas and didn’t check up on these for a week. I shrugged it off, believing there to be at most one update and a lot of insightful comments.

”It’s @flyer33” I thought. “I know his pace...”

Chloe Southern got obese.

”...oh”

There is a giant chocolate demon in LA.

”... oh my shit. I just turned my attention away for a week!”

• 2 weeks later...