flyer33

Milf Avenue

This was an eye-opener if a chapter. I like how whenever Chloe is near, the narrative style changes to the point that Chloe actually starts narrating to herself - because this has become her story. I rarely get so attached to characters like this, where I don’t wish for things to happen to them but instead get fully-engrossed into what they’re ACTUALLY going to do if their own free will. This was amazing.

Something’s definitely afoot 🤔

BTW, do u ever picture how much food u make ur characters eat in ur head? Like, if Chloe is eating all those desserts, how big will her stomach be? This is like the donut math 🍩 

Forty-five inches? That’s no joke! How did that much mass sneak up on Chloe like that 😂 

It’s rare to see a proactive heroine gaining weight with full confidence in what she’s doing without being extra horny about it (Chloe is only a little bit kinky haha) This is why I love reading about Chloe so much

So I was gone on vacation for Christmas and didn’t check up on these for a week. I shrugged it off, believing there to be at most one update and a lot of insightful comments.

”It’s @flyer33” I thought. “I know his pace...”

Chloe Southern got obese.

”...oh”

There is a giant chocolate demon in LA.

”... oh my shit. I just turned my attention away for a week!”

Oh no 😖 they didn’t destroy the chocolate. What were they even thinking? Maybe they should’ve summoned another kaiju to fight the chocolate one instead

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.