The Hypocrisy Of Britt Baker, D.M.D & B.B.W.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, this is just a random thing that I decided to do to pass the time, I'm a huge fan of AEW and I do think that the women's divison is finally getting better; one of my favourite parts of the entire company is the smarmy, passive aggressive and condescending heel Britt Baker, she's a dentist, but you wouldn't know because she doesn't like to bring it up, at all. Anyway, I'll probably make this a continuous thing but this is just going to be something where we see the hypocrisy of Britt and her lack of self awareness as she tries to be a role model while her body balloons up almost as fast as her inflated ego. Hope you guys enjoy this, can't wait to see what you think? Oh, for this, Britt is 100% in her heel character, which makes her obliviousness to her weight gain all the better.)

"Well, I would recommend that you lay off on the sweets, OK, Alice?" the young woman instructed in a tone that was laced with condescending smugness as Dr. Britt Baker, DMD, sat on her swivel chair in her dental office after she just checked on one of her regular patients, a young 12 year old girl called Alice, who Britt saw regularly and, honestly, Alice's teeth weren't bad at all, Britt had seen a lot worse, but the problem for All Elite Wrestling's resident Role Model, was that this girls teeth were not as perfect as Britt's. 

"I mean, I wouldn't personally be happy with teeth like that, but, you obviously must like coming to see me, as you're always coming to me." Britt boasted as the small, blonde girl looked up to her mother, who wasn't exactly happy with Britt's tone, a complaint that a lot of Britt's patients had; but Britt's impossibly high standards didn't stop people from coming back to her; partly because they hadn't anyone else available or because people just wanted to have an AEW wrestler as their dentist. 

"Excuse me, Ms-" the mother tried to explain, only for Britt to cut her off in a rather rude and confrontational way "Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D." As Britt seemed actually upset by that very minor slip up, her eyes narrowed at the mother, who was actually weary of Britt's insecurities that she was showing. "OK, Dr Britt Baker, D.M.D." the woman repeated Britt word for word as to not piss the pro wrestler off even more. That caused an insufferably smug smirk to show itself on Britt's face. 

"What more do you want us to do, we've spoken to your assistants and they've said that Alice's teeth are fine." as Britt just smiled, standing up and walked over to Alice's mother, placing her hands on the older woman's shoulders and said, in the most patronising tone that was possible to convey, responded to the rather valid response with a "Well, obviously they don't keep their teeth as perfect as mine, I want everyone to be as focused on their dental health as myself,  do you really want to lower your standards? I tell you what, I'll do you a solid, this session is on the house." 

"Really?" the mother replied to the brunette dentist, who was acting as if she had just saved a child from a burning building with the showering of praise that she was expecting as Alice looked up to her mother and said "Can we give Dr. Baker those cakes that you got?" as Britt's eyes widened a bit, she was about to start into a lecture like a woman demanding to speak to a store manager; but, before she could, the mother opened her bag and placed several tupperwear containers of cakes, chocolate, being the main one but there being angel cake, sponge-cake and others. 

"You've been such a help Dr. Britt Baker, DMD." the mother smiled "We can't let Alice eat those cakes, can we? Plus, I didn't want them, they're bad for your teeth, after all...do you think you could bin them?" the mother asked as Britt looked back from the cakes as she smiled in that false way of hers that everyone knew was as genuine as the smile from a member of Congress. "I'd be happy to." Britt smiled as the mother and daughter left, leaving Britt alone in her office. 

"Little brat!" Britt scoffed as she swiveled on her chair slightly, her eyes catching the containers of cakes as she span around, looking at them, Britt felt a bit of hunger overcome her, looking at the clock on the wall of her dental office; she noticed that it was afternoon and that she could do with at least one cake. Opening up the container, Britt grabbed a slice of chocolate cake and took a bite out of it. 

Her eyes shot open as her taste-buds got hit with a lovely sensation of the chocolate entering her mouth, it was like a bolt of lightning and Britt had a desire for another one, she grabbed a second piece and started to eat that, it tasted better with every single bite. "Holy fuck, that's good!" Britt moaned out to herself as she ate with more vigour, stuffing bigger slices into her gullet as if something came over her. The sounds of Britt's eating was heard by her assistant, Rebel, the long suffering assistant of Britt and one of the few people who could tolerate the intolerable young woman. 

"Britt, is everything OK?" 

As she heard Britt cough and choke on the other door, with her mouth full of food, Britt called out "Yeah, get me some milk! A whole bottle...my throat's kinda dry!" as Britt coughed and wheezed, she had eaten her way through two tubs of cakes and now she was struggling to hold them down due to having nothing to help her dry throat. It was a mere 2 minutes later that Rebel entered Britt's office and saw the Dentist wiping chocolate off of her face with a napkin. 

"Erm, Britt...what's-" as Britt glared at Rebel ,who sighed and rolled her eyes and corrected herself "Dr Britt Baker, D.M.D...here's the milk you wanted." as Britt panted a bit, she felt sluggish and bloated thanks to all she ate, but, she was thinking about how this was a reward for herself, she was a Dentist and a pro wrestler, both of those were hard on their own, never-mind doing them both at once. Britt deserved some treats as she ungratefully snatched the carton of milk from Rebel's hand and unscrewed the cap. 

"You know, I saw that eye-roll there, that's not polite, you really need to learn how to be classy, take some tips from me, Dr. Britt Baker, DMD, is classy as shit!" not only did Britt undercut her own point by swearing so casually, something that she felt she was so above, but what she did next caught Rebel off  guard and showed that Britt was anything but classy. She took the carton of milk and, without even pouring it into a glass, she just started to chug it with a sense of urgency. 

As the milk hit Britt's throat, she started to moan in pleasure at her throat getting saved from the dryness of the cake, as Britt continued to chug milk like Steve Austin downed beer, she finally took the half drank carton from her mouth; let out an undignified belch, without even excusing herself, and looked over to Rebel. "Don't you have somewhere else to be!?" she berated the poor girl, as Rebel saw the several empty tupperwear boxes, with two pieces left, half eaten and she just realised that Britt's fingers were stained with chocolate. 

"Erm, Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D; didn't you say that 'only fat, lazy slobs gorge themselves on cakes?" Rebel quoted Britt directly, as Britt had a look of offence, as if she wasn't the person who said that in the first place. "How dare you bodyshame anyone, Rebel! I will not tolerate that, you're lucky I don't report you!" Britt jutted one of her chocolate stained thumbs at Rebel before grabbing one of the chocolate cakes and popping it onto her mouth. 

"Fuck off" was Britt's dismissive, vulgar demand for Rebel to get out of her office, although it would've been better if Britt's mouth wasn't comically stuffed full of food; as Britt finally swallowed the chocolate, she got herself an idea...an idea to get her hands on more of those cakes, it was like she was addicted to them; she quickly did some shuffling around and made a simple offer for anyone who wanted their teeth done by a Role Model such as herself. 

"Dr. Britt Baker, DMD. 50% off all dental check-ups, only requirement is that you bring in food for the staff." although, Britt had no intention of sharing her upcoming food with anyone else, it was all going to be in her belly; all she'd have to do is make sure that she brushed her teeth extra hard tonight. It was worth it to much down on those cakes, as Britt's mind swelled with thoughts of various foods being brought to her. 

(This was so fun to write and I hope you guys like it, Britt is such a cartoonishly over-the-top asshole and it's brilliant, I think I'll certainly be writing more of it and, yes, Britt's bulk will pile on and she'll be none-the-wiser. xD)

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, because I have nothing else to really do, I think I'll continue with the hypocrisy of the increasingly bloated and out of shape Britt and the last part I wrote was so fun and I thought I'd continue it; I hope you guys like it and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.)

"Hmph, my clothes must be shrinking in the wash?" Britt thought to herself as she looked at her reflection in the mirror of her dental office, it had been a month since her new system had been put in place and people had taken advantage of Britt's half price dental treatments and, as she requested / demanded, they had brought her food, pies, cakes, even fast food, which Britt would normally look down upon; but she had been gobbling up a lot more KFC and Burger King recently and it was showing on her figure. However, despite her increasingly rotund stomach, which was making it look like she had a spare tire of a belly, her rounding, plumper face that didn't hinder her beauty, her increasingly large legs that were on the verge of scraping together; Britt's ass was also getting too big for her swivel chair, her cheeks nearly breaking the chair as Britt's weight increased at a rapid rate.

But her teeth were absolutely perfect, despite all the unhealthy stuff she was cramming into herself, despite her piling on the pounds, Britt's teeth were still perfect, pearly white, but not too white so that they looked artificial or that she had them whitened. Britt's body, however, was impossible to ignore as her ample gut jutted out and was forcing her dark red dental attire to ride up slightly, forcing some exposed flesh to show itself due to how ill-fitting her gear was. 

As Britt looked at her body in the mirror, she was the only person who didn't really notice her increased bulk, or the fact that Britt's wide hips kept knocking into various benches; or that even heaving herself up to check on someone's teeth was causing her to become out of breath. As far as Britt was concerned, she was at the pinnacle of her health and, after looking at her reflection and trying to pull her dark red top down, but it kept just riding up, exposing that bit of stomach flesh to anyone. "I swear, if Rebel messes up my sizes for my gear, I'll have her useless ass fired!" Britt grunted under her breath as she reached over and dug her hands into a bucket of KFC and took a huge chomp from a bit of fried chicken, getting crumbs and grease around her mouth area and on her increasingly large fingers. 

"Hmmm, this is the best idea I've ever had, even more so than all my other ideas!" Britt moaned to herself as her gorging was cut off by a knock at the door; causing Britt to cough and nearly choke on the KFC; after swallowing it and forcing it down her gullet, Britt quickly washed her hands and wiped the grease and crumbs from her mouth area before she took some deep breaths and put on a fake, happy voice. 

"Yes, Rebel, who is it?" 

as Rebel said a name that caused Britt's eyes to widen as it was the last name that she expected; "Mr. Schiavone is here to see you." as a big, genuine smile formed on Britt's face, as far as she was concerned, Tony Schiavone was her best friend, Britt totally oblivious to the fact that Tony barely tolerated her, but Britt was too self obsessed to notice that he would regularly roll her eyes at her passive aggressive remarks. 

The AEW commentator and 'friend' of Britt walked in, it was clear that he wasn't happy about seeing the insufferably smarmy and patronising Britt, he got enough of her on AEW and now, because his regular dentist was off sick, he had to deal with Britt. Honestly, Tony had genuinely considered trying to pull his teeth out himself, because at least then he wouldn't have to listen to Britt give him life advice that he didn't ask for, or really need. 

But, as Tony looked at Britt, he was genuinely caught off guard by something, how large she looked, he was sure that Britt didn't have a noticeably spare tire before; one of the good things about Britt was how in shape she was, but now it seemed like she'd let herself go. The empty fast food containers and opened tupperwear tubs strewn around her dental office made Tony wonder if this was a lame attempt at a joke from Britt.

"Oh my god, Tony! Come on, give me a hug!" Britt squealed and ungainly headed over to Tony, her gut jiggling noticeably with every step as the doughy dentist wrapped her thicker arms around Tony for a hug, not even clicking that, judging by Tony's eye roll, that he wasn't really feeling in a 'hugging' mood. "Oh, what brings you here?! I mean, did you really come all this way to see me?? That's so sweet." Britt smiled widely as Tony just bit his tongue and went along with it. 

"Well, my normal dentist is off sick...but he recommended you, because you're the best dentist out there...as well as a...Role Model." Tony had to force those words out of his mouth as Britt just smiled even wider, her pearly white teeth clashing with the odd bit of grease that she forgot to clean off, it was really noticeable under the lights of Britt's office; Tony was genuinely considering bringing up if Britt knew about her round, borderline beer gut. 

"Now, Tony, you know that we're best friends, so I'm not mad that you haven't answered my emails or returned my calls...but, I was wondering; where do you think the AEW Women's Championship should go, you know, for when I win it from Nyla Rose?" Britt asked as she pointed up to a empty space on the wall. "I'm thinking there, if I hang it up there, it'll look great." as Tony deadpanned. 

"You're not meant to hang it up, Britt, you're meant to take it with you." as Britt just snickered a bit "Oh, but I'll never lose it, so of course I'll keep it here, I mean, it's not like anyone can take it from me?" Britt continued with a comical lack of self awareness "I mean, I am the most in-shape woman in the company, I've got abs that you could grate cheese on." as Tony was really biting his tounge not to tell Britt the truth.

"I'm the queen of cardio, I'm the one eating right and I have to show the country that they need to be like me, as they stuff their faces with burgers and god knows what else? Ugh." Britt shuddered as Tony eyed the several empty Burger King wrappers that were next to a few empty buckets of KFC. "Now, let's get you sat down." Britt grinned as she took Tony and sat him down on her dental chair. 

"Whooo, you're getting a bit heavy, Tony, I got a bit out of breath just taking you to the chair." Britt condescendingly remarked, the fact that she was larger and looked more packed full of food than Tony ever looked in his life made Britt's usually scoff worthy comments funny in how hypocritical they were. Britt panted and wiped some sweat from her brow with the back of her hand, before reaching underneath the dental chair and bringing out a bottle of Coca Cola, unscrewing it and chugging from it; the fact a dentist was doing this would've been worrying, but Tony knew that self reflection was not one of Britt's strong suits. 

After she chugged from the cola, Britt let out a soda induced belch and, again, without even offering any apologises or embarrassment, she started to go to work on Tony's teeth, to see how they were. As Britt continued to work; she continud to ramble about how out of shape everyone was and that 'They needed to be more like me.' as her stomach was heaving the entire time, her breathing was getting a bit more laboured due to how out of shape she herself was. But Tony had decided that he wasn't going to tell her, he and everyone else was sick of Britt's patronising and condesending ways. 

She was going to show up at AEW, in front of God and everyone, with a full on gut and love handles and she was going to embarrass herself and, hopefully, that would get the dentist to change her tune. It was a long shot, but if there was ever a chance to give Britt a taste of her own medicine, this was it and Tony couldn't wait to see the look on Britt's face as it dawned on her how fat she had become. But, what the former WCW announcer didn't count on, was that Britt was too damn vain and full of herself to even notice her weight gain and, if there was anyone vain enough to not see the wobbling stomach, the love handles and the fact that she was out of breath after doing barely anything, it was the increasingly doughy and piggish Britt Baker.

(This was another fun part to write, I really hope that you guys like it, can't wait to see your thoughts on it. :P)

• 6 months later...