skinny-fat out-of-shape wife getting embarrassed

Shhxni

1 hour ago, wilm77 said:

Did she pat her belly while trying yoga?did you take pics of the thick rolls?

She did indeed. She was trying to hold herself up with a straight body when only her toes and hands touching the floor, in a sort of facing-up-plank. Immediately her heavy ass started to sag down. She tried to straighten up the body but that required core strength, so she couldn't keep herself up. Her ass landed on the floor and she found herself just sitting, trying to catch her breath. in that unplanned sitting position her belly folded into fat rolls. She usually covers her midsection so that surprised her and she patted her belly saying it was too heavy for her to lift and keep up.

Then she tried a side plank, witch made her belly just spill from her. She couldn't hold the pose at all, though she tried it several times. then she just patted her gut and said that pose needed more obliques muscle strength than she currently had. 

2 hours ago, Shhxni said:

So hot.I dared her to try and run 5k as a fitness test. She used to do it with ease in about 25 min. Think it will go well for her? 

From how you described her, I think she would take an hour. Very nice to watch anyway

On 7/10/2021 at 11:35 AM, M93 said:

It must be very hot to have a wife / girlfriend trying to get fit but with poor results.

I have lucky to have such a girlfriend!

Recently she started her recurrent campaign to lose weight and get fit.

She dresses into her tiny running shorts and a sport bra and goes running in the park near our house. It's a distance of about 3 km. She can't run even 0,5 km straight. So at least a half of the distance is walking and trying to recach her breath and calm down heart rate.

Than comes the best. We live on the 16th floor. As a part of exercising she goes them up by stairs. So much panting and stoping cus she can't breath. When she comes in she's completely out.

On 6/21/2021 at 2:19 PM, Shhxni said:

Please keep us updated about the race and the training. must be really hot watching them out of breath in tight running clothes...

So the race took place last weekend. Katrin was training a bit, but Kate didn't train at all.

It was a hot day so they both wore really skimpy outfits. Running shorts and sports bras. A lot of other female participants wore the same, but most of them had firm bellies. Kate and Katrin really stood out with their chubby / flabby abdomens.

They decided to run togeter to cheer up each other. They started slow no to tire out too fast. After the first lap (2,5 km, 20 minutes) of non-stop jogging was clear that Katrin have to take a break but Kate got competative and decided to try her best. So she ran off while Katrin looked really miserable and despaired.

20 mintues later I saw Kate approaching the finish line, face red, tongue literally out, trying to run obviously with last forces. After finishing she not just gasped for breath but literally wheezed and had to sit down. She sat that 5 mintues without moving just wheezing and gradually calming down her breathing.

Katrin came 15 minutes later also looked totally tired out.

Both girls agreed that they are too out of shape for running 5 km.

3 hours ago, Tegass said:

I have lucky to have such a girlfriend!

Recently she started her recurrent campaign to lose weight and get fit.

She dresses into her tiny running shorts and a sport bra and goes running in the park near our house. It's a distance of about 3 km. She can't run even 0,5 km straight. So at least a half of the distance is walking and trying to recach her breath and calm down heart rate.

Than comes the best. We live on the 16th floor. As a part of exercising she goes them up by stairs. So much panting and stoping cus she can't breath. When she comes in she's completely out.

Very sexy to imagine. However, 16 floors of stairs are a lot. A training like this, even if not continuous, I think is still good for her. My girlfriend a few years ago did something like this. Training moments alternated with moments of total laziness. I still think she was pretty fit doing this, even though she wasn't losing weight, she was gaining some muscle and breath

On 7/14/2021 at 11:04 AM, Port said:

So the race took place last weekend. Katrin was training a bit, but Kate didn't train at all.

It was a hot day so they both wore really skimpy outfits. Running shorts and sports bras. A lot of other female participants wore the same, but most of them had firm bellies. Kate and Katrin really stood out with their chubby / flabby abdomens.

They decided to run togeter to cheer up each other. They started slow no to tire out too fast. After the first lap (2,5 km, 20 minutes) of non-stop jogging was clear that Katrin have to take a break but Kate got competative and decided to try her best. So she ran off while Katrin looked really miserable and despaired.

20 mintues later I saw Kate approaching the finish line, face red, tongue literally out, trying to run obviously with last forces. After finishing she not just gasped for breath but literally wheezed and had to sit down. She sat that 5 mintues without moving just wheezing and gradually calming down her breathing.

Katrin came 15 minutes later also looked totally tired out.

Both girls agreed that they are too out of shape for running 5 km.

Calculating the speeds, Kate ran at a speed of 7.5 km/h , which is a very slow race. Katrin at just over 5 Km/h . She basically walked, although I guess she ran and she stopped to rest. However, I would say that they are both out of shape. What results did the other girls get?

That's Kate's "trying her best"? 5K in 40 mins, while fit girls consider 30 mins a really slow pace? She must have thought herself in better condition just because she's skinny - but that's skinny fat for you. Or maybe being around the other two girls made her look like she can run compared to them. And even at that slow pace she needed 5 mins of sitting and wheezing. So out of shape. Did her belly fold to rolls of fat and spilled all over when she was sitting and catching her breath? I'd love to see how the other fit girls looked at her and what they must have thought to themselves... 

Too out of shape for 5k thats one big flabby understatment. 2.5km in 20 mins is absolutely horrible time. They are out of shape period. That's what a sedentary lifestyle got them. 

So I shared the story with my wife. She started laughing about those poor girl's performance, talking about 22 mins being a good goal result, 25 a bare minimum (for 5k) and 30 mins meaning you're out of shape. She was reacting without much thought, giving her take on it as if she was still that fitness instructor. She immediately got to critique mode, saying things like "It's all in their head", "it's just running it's not that difficult", "no need to be overdramatic and sit down for 5 mins after a mere 5k run" "that's just a warmup distance"... So I told her let's do that. you said a while back you wanted to run a 5k. 

She instinctively tried to cover her belly and mumbled something meekly. I grabbed her love handles and assured her that should not hold her back. loke she said - it's all in the head, not in the belly - and I gently slapped her potbelly. I assured her she'll show running is like riding a bike and surely she still can do it in less than 30 mins. She sucked in the gut as much as she could (though even then there was a small pooch of fat hanging over) and walked out with much confidence. But I saw her from behind, and you can't suck in the ass and thighs. That jiggle won't go far. 

4 hours ago, Shhxni said:

So I shared the story with my wife. She started laughing about those poor girl's performance, talking about 22 mins being a good goal result, 25 a bare minimum (for 5k) and 30 mins meaning you're out of shape. She was reacting without much thought, giving her take on it as if she was still that fitness instructor. She immediately got to critique mode, saying things like "It's all in their head", "it's just running it's not that difficult", "no need to be overdramatic and sit down for 5 mins after a mere 5k run" "that's just a warmup distance"... So I told her let's do that. you said a while back you wanted to run a 5k. 

She instinctively tried to cover her belly and mumbled something meekly. I grabbed her love handles and assured her that should not hold her back. loke she said - it's all in the head, not in the belly - and I gently slapped her potbelly. I assured her she'll show running is like riding a bike and surely she still can do it in less than 30 mins. She sucked in the gut as much as she could (though even then there was a small pooch of fat hanging over) and walked out with much confidence. But I saw her from behind, and you can't suck in the ass and thighs. That jiggle won't go far. 

It would be great if she really tried to do that. If she start running too fast after 3km she may already be exhausted

18 hours ago, Shhxni said:

That's Kate's "trying her best"? 5K in 40 mins, while fit girls consider 30 mins a really slow pace? She must have thought herself in better condition just because she's skinny - but that's skinny fat for you. Or maybe being around the other two girls made her look like she can run compared to them. And even at that slow pace she needed 5 mins of sitting and wheezing. So out of shape. Did her belly fold to rolls of fat and spilled all over when she was sitting and catching her breath? I'd love to see how the other fit girls looked at her and what they must have thought to themselves... 

Too out of shape for 5k thats one big flabby understatment. 2.5km in 20 mins is absolutely horrible time. They are out of shape period. That's what a sedentary lifestyle got them. 

It is true that times may seem horrible but consider that 5k is a lot. If one is not trained, it is difficult to run for so long

We went to run a 5k. I'll devide it to a few posts as there was so much there... I'd love to answer questions about it (here or in PM), and to hear your teasing comments about it. 

I suggested we invite her two sisters, saying that "you always said they could use the exercise and get in shape". She was reluctant a bit, but had no real excuse. So we called them. The older sister immediately said she can't even remember the last time she exercised but we assured her she could take it easy and even walk in between. The younger one agreed, sensing the opportunity to show her "fit sister" who's in charge now. She even reminded he how she used to run circles around her and said she was training lately so she expected to do better now.

My wife got dressed for the run. The spandex shorts got really tight on her, digging in, the thighs struggle to get free making this cute chunk of fat. She wore a shirt that was supposed to be loose, and the love handles were popping out. But the belly was sticking out even when trying to suck in. she was constantly pulling the shorts down because of how deep they cut into her upper legs. You could start she was uncomfortable even before we started running by how everything fit, or rather not fit. But I boosted her confidence by saying she looked really ready for the run, and ensuring her it will be like she remembered. I reminded her she used to run even when she satrted gaining weight and got a bit of a belly (a great excuse to feel her gut and pat it a bit). Of course that was when she just started gaining, and still had stamina and muscle mass beneath the small layer of chub. A far cry from the toneless pouch of flabby belly she sports now. But she wanted to believe it so she did. 

We met at a running track that has a 1KM lap. The older sister was wearing yoga pants. She said she wanted to wear cute running shorts, but her thighs are too big to display in public. She gave a surprised look at my wife's thighs bursting out looking almost as chubby as her own but said nothing more. My wife tugged down again at the shorts and blushed a bit. THe fat on her legs and butt jiggled with each movement, The older sister glancing at it every time, getting my wife to tug at the tight shorts. The younger sister came in clothes similar to my wife's, displaying a thick-fit body, with visible muscles on her legs and arms, and an almost flat stomach. She was bigger than my wife, but clearly more toned. The oldest sister was again surprised and sincerely complimented The young once fatty and now fit girl. My wife got a bit scared now, But I quietly reminded her how she used to literally  run circles around her young sister. 

4 hours ago, Shhxni said:

We went to run a 5k. I'll devide it to a few posts as there was so much there... I'd love to answer questions about it (here or in PM), and to hear your teasing comments about it. 

I suggested we invite her two sisters, saying that "you always said they could use the exercise and get in shape". She was reluctant a bit, but had no real excuse. So we called them. The older sister immediately said she can't even remember the last time she exercised but we assured her she could take it easy and even walk in between. The younger one agreed, sensing the opportunity to show her "fit sister" who's in charge now. She even reminded he how she used to run circles around her and said she was training lately so she expected to do better now.

My wife got dressed for the run. The spandex shorts got really tight on her, digging in, the thighs struggle to get free making this cute chunk of fat. She wore a shirt that was supposed to be loose, and the love handles were popping out. But the belly was sticking out even when trying to suck in. she was constantly pulling the shorts down because of how deep they cut into her upper legs. You could start she was uncomfortable even before we started running by how everything fit, or rather not fit. But I boosted her confidence by saying she looked really ready for the run, and ensuring her it will be like she remembered. I reminded her she used to run even when she satrted gaining weight and got a bit of a belly (a great excuse to feel her gut and pat it a bit). Of course that was when she just started gaining, and still had stamina and muscle mass beneath the small layer of chub. A far cry from the toneless pouch of flabby belly she sports now. But she wanted to believe it so she did. 

We met at a running track that has a 1KM lap. The older sister was wearing yoga pants. She said she wanted to wear cute running shorts, but her thighs are too big to display in public. She gave a surprised look at my wife's thighs bursting out looking almost as chubby as her own but said nothing more. My wife tugged down again at the shorts and blushed a bit. THe fat on her legs and butt jiggled with each movement, The older sister glancing at it every time, getting my wife to tug at the tight shorts. The younger sister came in clothes similar to my wife's, displaying a thick-fit body, with visible muscles on her legs and arms, and an almost flat stomach. She was bigger than my wife, but clearly more toned. The oldest sister was again surprised and sincerely complimented The young once fatty and now fit girl. My wife got a bit scared now, But I quietly reminded her how she used to literally  run circles around her young sister. 

There seem to be two out-of-shape girls with no muscles and no or little training and a more trained girl even if a little fat. Competition is the best thing because every girl tries to give the best of herself. Even if she feels tired she struggles to continue while if she is alone she would probably stop. How old are each girl? Sorry I don't know if you already mentioned it in some other post

6 hours ago, Stella96 said:

It is true that times may seem horrible but consider that 5k is a lot. If one is not trained, it is difficult to run for so long

Kate has taken even bigger challenge. Next weekend 7 km trail run s taking place. She signed up for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to tell about the run itself. 

From the start the younger thick-fit sister set a pretty good pace. The older sister lagged behind a few seconds in and let the other two run ahead as she settled in for a much slower pace. My wife didn't want to let her younger and once much less fit sister best her so she tried to run with her, but you could see it was much harder than she expected. She wanted to pass and lead the run but she just couldn't keep up with the much fitter, though much thicker girl. She really pushed herself but her body was not up to it. Her belly was jiggling and her toneless legs were not ready for the effort.

The younger sister ended up lapping my wife a few times, but the ultimate humiliation came when the older sister, who kept a very slow but steady pace passed my wife too. The once fit sister came dead last, not able to run anymore and just walking. The older sister was recovering and talking about how she really needed to get in shape when my wife passed the finish line, not able to speak at all, totally embarrassed, gut on full display. 

On 8/4/2021 at 12:03 PM, Shhxni said:

Forgot to tell about the run itself. 

From the start the younger thick-fit sister set a pretty good pace. The older sister lagged behind a few seconds in and let the other two run ahead as she settled in for a much slower pace. My wife didn't want to let her younger and once much less fit sister best her so she tried to run with her, but you could see it was much harder than she expected. She wanted to pass and lead the run but she just couldn't keep up with the much fitter, though much thicker girl. She really pushed herself but her body was not up to it. Her belly was jiggling and her toneless legs were not ready for the effort.

The younger sister ended up lapping my wife a few times, but the ultimate humiliation came when the older sister, who kept a very slow but steady pace passed my wife too. The once fit sister came dead last, not able to run anymore and just walking. The older sister was recovering and talking about how she really needed to get in shape when my wife passed the finish line, not able to speak at all, totally embarrassed, gut on full display. 

I bet there were a lot of sore muscles the next day