No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• 4 months later...

I tend to miss a lot of your thread since you're so popular! But I wanted to just stop by because I saw in one post you said you were self conscious of a double chin forming (a frog chin as you said and I found that hilarious.) Its most important for us to be happy with ourselves and love ourselves in every way so you must do whats best for yourself! Whether it be losing weight, surgery, or some other option I don't know of, make yourself happy first and don't worry about anyone else! That being said, I don't think you have to worry about that at all! You look as incredible as ever and rock every look you try!

16 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I wouldn’t say I’m “so popular” but I’m glad you think so lol! The chin situation is much worse than you realize because I’m careful never to post any photos of it and edit out parts of the videos so that you don’t see it. Thank you so much for saying to do what makes me happy!!!

I hate to let people down, but then again many guys on here expect a girl to be 300 lbs and still have a thin face, which is pretty much impossible, so while they may pitch a fit if I lost weight they also wouldn’t find my frog chin attractive either, so you can’t always have everything! The problem is that’s it’s SO hard for me to lose weight!!! But I’m going to make a few adjustments and see what happens!!! These are my favorite photos of myself (my ideal weight) see! Still plenty of soft belly, but no frog chin!!! I did the red lines to show how I like the actual curves (as opposed to using the term “curvy” in reference to a round ball gut lol!) Again,  thank you so much💗💗💗

72AEB920-115F-4B9F-9978-CB7A55C9E1D2.jpeg

28E39A44-E1E2-4065-9914-D3E024EFEBD6.jpeg

1490200F-518C-4992-8D46-3F042F2901C4.jpeg

Well this was a treat of treats! Absolutely stunning and out of this world pictures! Well I obviously can't tell you the severity of anything you don't want to share and thats 100% your right and I'll never ask to see it. If I may say though, I think that its just out of your ordinary and so you see it so badly because its not what you're used to see. That by no means is intended to lessen or dampens your feelings about it, just don't want you being so hard on yourself! 

As for the impossible to please, fairy tale living guys here. Fuck em. Fuck anyone who tells you do do anything but be happy! As you already know and do, you please countless people on here just by being you. And that includes you being at your happiest size/figure. Just do right by you.

Keep being awesome and being a ray of sunshine in this community! And standing up for what's right!

• 2 years later...

OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK!! Looking incredible as always, hopefully you've been happy and enjoying yourself! 

Edit: just saw your YouTube post. Should have looked for that first. Sorry to hear you've been going through such horrible things. Very glad to hear though that you are doing well and seem happy!

Edited by double-Big-C