1 hour ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

1366B019-327A-4EB9-8AE9-A8D989FC0ACD.jpeg

Yay!! 😀 Welcome back.

Sounds like you have been very busy. Are your chickens for eggs or are they fancy breeds?

Throwing In a fetish question; since you have been eating lots, do you think you have gained much?

I have been watching Netflix and playing pc games. Can’t do university because my class got shut down because of the pandemic.

• Curvage Model
On 5/27/2020 at 6:18 PM, Tastic1 said:

Yay!! 😀 Welcome back.

Sounds like you have been very busy. Are your chickens for eggs or are they fancy breeds?

Throwing In a fetish question; since you have been eating lots, do you think you have gained much?

I have been watching Netflix and playing pc games. Can’t do university because my class got shut down because of the pandemic.

They are fancy but they also lay! I have three Silkies, two Cuckoo Marans, and one Red - they're very fun to watch!

I think I have gained!! I was cooking at home mostly because I was afraid to order out, but I broke down and started getting delivery because I was too lazy to cook. Lot's of fattening options like fettuccine alfredo, nacho fries, chocolate cakes, and burgers!

What have you been watching on Netflix? I've been watching The Crown sprinkled in with New Girl

11 minutes ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

They are fancy but they also lay! I have three Silkies, two Cuckoo Marans, and one Red - they're very fun to watch!

I think I have gained!! I was cooking at home mostly because I was afraid to order out, but I broke down and started getting delivery because I was too lazy to cook. Lot's of fattening options like fettuccine alfredo, nacho fries, chocolate cakes, and burgers!

What have you been watching on Netflix? I've been watching The Crown sprinkled in with New Girl

Oh cool. My neighbour has laying hens, cute except when they escape into my yard. :) 

That is good. :) It is good to hear that you continued to eat well. Take out is just too easy in these stressful times and it sounds like you had quite a varied menu.

I have been watching a few different shows. Drifting Dragons is a cool anime about hunting dragons, treats the hunting like the whaling of old, it has an interesting story and strangely they discuss recipes for cooking dragon. I have started on the Snowpiercer series, it seems really good but doesn't seem to be a continuation of the movie. Also I am watching Spartacus because who doesn't like gratuitous over the top violence? 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

Sorry I’ve been away! Tbh I’ve been having a hard time and have been pretty discouraged about participating here, but I thought I’d stop by and check in. 

Here’s a photo as an apology!

02103EA0-1820-4BE4-852D-89ACA186918F.jpeg

So glad you’re back, I love the positivity you bring to the site. I get pretty discouraged sometimes as well, it’s an awful feeling. I hope you’re well girly 💕💕

4 hours ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

Sorry I’ve been away! Tbh I’ve been having a hard time and have been pretty discouraged about participating here, but I thought I’d stop by and check in. 

Here’s a photo as an apology!

02103EA0-1820-4BE4-852D-89ACA186918F.jpeg

Welcome back! Hope things are okay with you

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2020 at 4:31 PM, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

Helloooo! I hope you’re all well! Sorry I’ve been MIA - pandemic stress got to me. But I’m excited to get back here and to connect with all of you!

While I was away I added two more chickens to my flock (6 total!), started baking bread, painted my own nails for the first time in years, watched a lot of period pieces, and ate a lot of tasty snacks and meals!!

What have you been up to?

5FBA2E98-6161-4C86-A8FA-6CD442A163D3.jpeg

FAB32BD1-5651-4728-AC38-230B6D3D0E3A.jpeg

1366B019-327A-4EB9-8AE9-A8D989FC0ACD.jpeg

I love how your beautiful body is looking in that sexy dress 😍 💘.  The bottom pic is my favorite 😍 ❤.