1 minute ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

Sorry I've been MIA! I've been trying to figure out video editing and it's kicking my butt!!

Just recently filmed a stuffing video and two super cute piggy girlfriend videos that I'm so excited to share!!

Didn't notice you had disappeared lol! Happy Easter, btw! How's your day been going??

Guest BrewGuy
59 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Didn't notice you had disappeared lol!

She is risen!! (Sorry, I can only do lapsed Catholic jokes😬 )

Guest darksidetime

That gif is ridiculously hot, feel free to smoosh and press your big, fatty belly against me anytime you like

Also, everytime you post I notice a new, beautiful feature you have. This time it is absolutely your thighs, they are so big and thick, and have so much cellulite consuming them. Such a sexy body 

Guest BrewGuy
48 minutes ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

My first wall test!! 

My toes and the wall are not friends! There’s a little smooshing gif because I miss having someone to press my belly against☹️ 

I can’t wait to see my gaining progress!

Seconded...this is super hot, gain or no gain. 

Knowing that you’ll be gaining AND are excited about is really exciting 🤤 

• Curvage Model

Found a few more photos from this shoot! I love this lingerie so much - it frames my tummy and rolls so perfectly!

The bra is already a little tight - I can’t wait til the day my breasts are too massive to put it on and the undies just disappear into my fat🤤

D8AA0101-9FA2-48EE-9FEB-A8FE28CADA72.jpeg

728D1085-EB1A-47A1-830C-D48426391D1C.jpeg

5DAFA167-1B58-4860-A9D0-77E966ADF61B.jpeg

• Curvage Model
Just now, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

Found a few more photos from this shoot! I love this lingerie so much - it frames my tummy and rolls so perfectly!

The bra is already a little tight - I can’t wait til the day my breasts are too massive to put it on and the undies just disappear into my fat🤤

D8AA0101-9FA2-48EE-9FEB-A8FE28CADA72.jpeg

728D1085-EB1A-47A1-830C-D48426391D1C.jpeg

5DAFA167-1B58-4860-A9D0-77E966ADF61B.jpeg

@darksidetime here’s some quality thigh content for you!!

Guest BrewGuy
12 minutes ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

too massive to put it on and the undies just disappear into my fat🤤

Sheer. Brain-melting. Poetry. 

+1🤤 

Guest darksidetime
4 hours ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

@darksidetime here’s some quality thigh content for you!!

Look at those massive, crater like dimples that have completely consumed your thighs 😍 damn, your whole body is so soft and massive and sexy, I could rub your thighs all day long...

Guest darksidetime

Well in that case you absolutely need a deep thigh rub. No worries, I’ll be sure to get the mail too, and when I get back I’ll make sure that you’re well fed 😉

also, it’s pretty hot hearing how your muscles are starting to get so sore from even the slightest bit of exercise

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, darksidetime said:

Well in that case you absolutely need a deep thigh rub. No worries, I’ll be sure to get the mail too, and when I get back I’ll make sure that you’re well fed 😉

also, it’s pretty hot hearing how your muscles are starting to get so sore from even the slightest bit of exercise

That’s just what I need!! I’m feeling all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it! Maybe I’ll film a little something where I talk about how my muscles are becoming jello😏