Fictional Weight Gain Story

Nostalgia

So I wrote this fictional story about a skinny girl gaining weight (especially around the belly area) in my spare time. I started writing it in my native language (Dutch) and later on translated it to share it with you. Hence, if you see any grammatical or word-related errors, this is why, I hope it's still readable. If you dig this story, leave a heart or something and then I will probably translate the sequel and share it here. Enjoy!

There was once a slender, pretty girl called Rosaly whom I knew and we met up occasionally. She was around 5´6, had long blond hair, a very attractive face, radiant blue eyes and a slender body. Although she had a slender body, she wore those high-waisted pants, a piece of clothing that girls usually wear to cover up a part of their belly (even though that wasn't necessary for her). There are probably some that just wear them because they feel comfortable. Secretly, when most girls sit, I watch if a fatroll is created on their belly, even though I know they are slim. I´ve regularly seen Rosaly sitting, also with a tight shirt, but despite that I have never enjoyed such a sight. Everything about her is slender: her face, legs, arms and also her belly. She does have a good portion of boobs.

Anyway, three months passed by and I stayed in contact with her via WhatsApp, but I've not seen her in real life. I know that she worked at New York Pizza the last three months (she's taking a year break from college). Whatever would be the impact of this I would notice soon enough, but I'll come back tot this later. I met up with her after those three months on a warm day in the city. Our rendez-vous point was behind the market on a brick wall, where it was not too crowded. Oddly enough I was on time and I had to wait for Rosaly's arrival. After 10 minutes I saw her walking towards me, I recognized her long blond hairs, slender posture and sweet smile from a distance. She wore a backpack and also wore her usual outfit: a tight, white shirt and blue jeans that was pulled up to her bellybutton (I can not remember a day where I saw her without those pants). We gave eachother a hug and chatted a little. After a while she told me that she had a surprise, she grabbed her backpack and reached in it. On this moment I could not resist to catch a glimpse of her belly that, as usual, was partly covered by her pants and partly covered by her white, tight shirt with an illustration on it of a Chinese panda. In those few seconds I looked at her shirt full of amazement, not because of the panda, but because for the first time of my life I noticed that there was a curvature under her shirt. I recognized it immediately, this must be a fatroll. My eyes lowered a few inches and I made a second observation that was new to me: her jeans were a bit tighter around her stomach. My view raised a few more inches now until I saw her face. There was no change here, she had the same beautiful, blue eyes, tight jawline and attractive face. After a few seconds a smile appeared, after which she said: "Ah, I finally found it." I forgot for a brief moment that she was reaching in her bag for a surprise in the time that I made these two nice observations. She pulled out a little cardboard pizzabox, opened it and showed the pizza that was sliced to half lying in it. "I hope you didn't recently eat something," she said, "I thought, let me bring a pizza from work." I smiled at her, "so nice that you remembered that chicken is my favorite pizzatopping." We both had three slices of pizza, we grabbed the first one and toasted the slices of pizza like it was a Heineken beer, after which we put the slices in our mouths. After five minutes, we devoured our half of the pizza, after which I thanked her for the dish and asked whether she made these herself. She nodded and asked "do you mind if I roll up my shirt? I'm beginning to feel a little warm." I blushed a little and swallowed, I definitely didn't see this question coming. I said "no, of course not" and I looked forward to the next few seconds, since I noticed a few minutes ago that she got a decent amount of bellyfat from the previous months. Of course I wanted to see that with my own eyes. She rolled up her shirt and tucked it under her bra and, would you look at that, her upper fatroll was now not covered by the Chinese panda. I could not keep my eyes off it: above her tight jeans her gut was sticking out. I immediately looked back to her face, because I could not look a notable amount of time to her new asset. She moved her lips that were covered in red lipstick and I heared "Pff, I'm so full from the pizza, I had another one with shawarma as breakfast. Excuse me for a moment." Her hands moved towards her pants, that was sitting tight around her midsection. She did what was almost not imaginable in this stadium, but seemed rather logical because of what she just said. She grabbed her zipper and zipped it downwards. Since her pants was already so tight around her belly, this happened rather easily and it created an open space between the two sides of the zipper, in which I saw a piece of her softer belly. I did not see her whole gut, because the part of her pants above her zipper was kept together by one button. This is the button that keeps the front of her pants together. This is the button that keeps me from seeing how fat her belly has become the past three months. This button is similar to the floodgates of a dam that keeps the water of one side from flowing to the other side. This button is similar to the lock of a gate with agressive chimps behind it that want to storm out. This button is similar to the cap of a bottle coke that has been shaked a lot. This button keeps the stuff together. When this button is unbuttoned, all the water will flow to the other side, the agressive chimps will storm uit, the coke will burst from the bottle and her belly will pop out and take the actual form that is not suppressed by her pants that are way too tight. Pants that are about to burst, because its lock, stock and barrel are kept together because of that one button. I see Rosalys pants and Rosalys belly struggling to be freed from this torment, from which Rosaly notices the effect herself. This struggle lasts for only a few seconds, since her fingers moved from her zipper to the notorious button. The few seconds of struggle are extended because of Rosalys struggle to unbutton it. Since the two pieces of fabric that are connected by the button are pushed away from each other because of the newly formed roll of fat on Rosalys belly, it is a bit tough to push the button through the corresponding gap. You can hear Rosaly thinking "this has not always been that tough right?"  After a few seconds in which I saw Rosaly struggle with the button, and saw her pants and belly struggle to finally be distanced from each other, the time had come. The floodgates had opened and all the water was free to flow to the other side. The coke bursted from the bottle. The chimps stormed out. The pants bursted open. The distance between the two pieces of fabric that were kept together because of the zipper became larger and larger. This space is now reserved for Rosalys belly, which, after a moan and a sigh of relief from Rosaly, growed until it rested four inches far on Rosalys lap. The two pieces of pants that were connected by the button are now a few inches apart with between them a big layer of fat that was first hidden under them. Now the time has come for my pants to become a bit tight, but this was because something under my pants had become stiff after seeing this spectacle. I rested my hands on my lap to hide it a bit. Rosaly however, rested her hands on her belly, which rested on her lap open and exposed. Because she breathed out during her sigh, her gut has become maximum in size. I did not believe what I saw. This was hidden under her pants, and it took me so long to figure out. In this position, with her belly open and exposed and her two hands with fingers stretched and resting on her belly, you would think that she was pregnant. But no, I immediately knew that this belly consisted of pure fat. Fat formed from pizza probably.

I noticed that I was looking a little bit too long at her chubby belly. How could I not: all this time I saw Rosaly as a slender, attractive chick. She of course still is, but now with a round pizzabelly. She followed my eyes and that led to her looking down at her belly. "Oh, that is where all the pizza's went", she joked, after which she smiled and grabbed a good roll of fat with both hands between thumb and index finger. This roll is even bigger than the one I saw when her belly was exposed but her pants were still buttoned around her midsection. This topic intrigues me obviously, so I asked along. "Did you eat a lot of pizza's lately?" I asked, even though I knew damn well what the answer was based on her new midsection, which she was still grabbing between four fingers. "For sure," she reacts, "I am finally free to bring as many pizza's as I want with me. Well, that is not technically true. Not more than two per day actually. So usually I only bring two pizza's per day. One for dinner and one for the evening or the next morning. Or in this case for you." I thought to myself "ónly two pizza's per day? God damn. Since she works five days a week there, it makes snese that she gained this much weight." That is not what I said, I was a bit more polite. "Nice. But don't you eat a little ehh, unvariated. And unhealthy" I said, while I was smiling at her to make it seem not too critical or mean. "Unhealthy, sure. Unvariated, not really. I ensure that I use two different toppings everytime." The next thing I brought a bit careful, this is sometimes a sensitive topic for girls. "Aren't you afraid that you are gonna lose your slender figure, with all this dough and cheese? I don't mean to say that you are not slender now…" "You don't have to lie haha," she said immediately after, "I know I gained a bit of weight since I worked there. 22 pounds to be exact…" I almost choked on my own saliva, 22 pounds in three months! That's almost an achievement, certainly for someone that is built as slender as Rosaly. "But I don't regret it", she goes on, "I am not ashamed by it or anything. This is just natural" she said, while she grabbed her whole belly with both hands instead of just a fatroll. "That I was this slender three months ago, was just a coincidence. Not because I was afraid to get fatter, but because I didn't eat enough to challenge my metabolism. Apparently I eat so much nowadays that I'm gaining some pounds here and there. But I don't think it's that bad, do you think so?" she asked, while she gave me a look that asked for confirmation. I had to keep myself from blurting out that I do not think it's bad but, on the contrary, fucking sexy. I reacted with "You don't hear me complaining. You still look good and you ehh hardly notice your belly like this." One of the biggest euphemisms I have ever used. "You are certainly not fat, I was just curious how you thought about it. And I thought that, were you still willing to lose a couple of pounds, you could join me and go to the gym together. Then you would hang out at the cardio area, and I would be busy with the free weights." "No cardio for me", she said determined, whilst she gave a clap to her belly, what caused a vibration of her fat. "Far too exhausting." She rolled out her white shirt, that was still tucked under her bra, and pulled it over her belly. Ironically, her gut looked even bigger now it's covered, because of the contours of her belly being really visible under her tight, white shirt. She held in her belly, which made the Chinese panda move backwards, and grabbed the two pieces of fabric of her pants with both hands and tried to pull those towards each other. This went rather easily, since her held-in belly was for a brief moment no obstacle for her pants, and while she still held in her gut she zipped her pants. Immediately after this, she relieved her belly, what resulted in her fatroll appearing above the edge of her pants, the curvature in her pants appearing and the top of her pants becoming tighter. "Everything back to its place?" I joked. She reacted with a nod and a laugh and afterwards we talked about non weight gain-related stuff.

This is the sequel of the first part, which I just translated. Following this, I wrote one more paragraph and again I will translate and share this one if I notice that you guys dig the story so far.

A month after this date passed in which I didn´t see Rosaly in real life. We decided to meet up again and we wanted to do this on the exact same brick wall behind the market. Just like last time, I arrived a few minutes before she did. I was sitting on the brick wall, looked to the left and saw her walking towards me. Again with the same backpack, a tight white shirt (not with the Chinese panda this time), but not the blue jeans she usually wore: these were high-waisted, but a shade lighter. I stood up to give her a hug and when I stood close to her I noticed that she got even wider on the waist. Of course I was rooting for this, but I didn't dare to imagine this in case that she did lose weight. Although last time she said that she didn't have any intentions to lose some weight, so that would probably not be the case. We both sat on the brick wall and I immediately noticed that she had the same fatroll as last time, but this time even bigger! Her new pants were sitting tight around her waist as well. "I notice that you don't wear the same pants you always wear, this one is a shade lighter." I decided to say. "That's true. It's a little embarassing, but the other pants didn't fit. It was way too tight. At a given moment I couldn't even get it around my belly." "Oh, so these pants are a size larger." I complemented. "Well, actually two sizes larger." she said, and a timid smile appeared on her attractive face. "Two sizes extra?" I asked indignantly. "Yes," she said, "I actually gained 10 pounds since last time I saw you." 10 pounds! I thought. In óne month. That's relatively even more than the 22 pounds she gained in three months. She has eaten very well. "And all my extra weight goes to my waist, that's why my smaller pants were having a hard time. So I gave it to my sister, she still fit those pants." she continued. That's right, all the weight seemed to go straight to her belly. Her attractive face is still unchanged and her arms and legs didn't get much fatter. Maybe her breasts grew a bit in the process. She finally said: "That happens when you eat pizza everyday." "Ah, so you still do that huh? Speaking about pizza's, did you bring a tasty chicken pizza in your backpack like last time? Not that I assumed you did…" "Yup," she said, "one with extra chicken. Because I know you like chicken and I'm a glutton." That last line was definitely not a lie. She bended over to grab the promised chicken pizza from her backpack, her fatroll moved along with it and sticked out above her new pants. She opened the box and showed me the pizza, this was even larger than last time and it had more meat on it. "Well, you stepped your game up" I said, while reaching for a slice of pizza.

After five or ten minutes we were both done with the pizza. I felt that I was pretty full from the mighty pizza. She obviously felt the same way, because she excused herself again and rolled up her white shirt,  which made her fatroll exposed and visible. "Excuse me, I gotta let my belly breath. That works best when there is no tight shirt or pants in the way." Instead of opening her zipper, she immediately unbuttoned it, which was a bit difficult, but apparently a lot easier than last time (because these pants were two sizes larger and the zipper was still closed). After she did this, a big part of her soft, chubby belly appeared and was pressing against the zipper. Because of the pressure against the zipper, the first half of the zipper opened by itself!  She took the clip of her zipper and opened the rest of it. This went pretty easily, since her belly pressing against the zipper caused the necessary pressure. Afresh there came a sigh of relief from Rosaly when she gave her belly all the space necessary to breath without the presence of tight clothing. "Do you feel relieved?" I asked laughing. "Very nice. You should do that youself." "Oh, I think I have enough space to breath normally. I also don't wear pants with a high waist like you." "Yea, maybe I should wear 'normal' pants from now on. These ones I always have to unbutton when I'm stuffed, and that looks kinda weird. Then I release this monster each time." she said, while she gave her fatter belly a playful pat with both hands. Now you could really see where all the pizza's went from last month: her belly became a lot rounder and rested one or two inches more on her lap. Her bellybutton became deeper and her belly became softer. Four months ago I could have never imagined that Rosaly would gain 32 pounds of pure bellyfat and that she would show it like this to the outside world. Totally not embarrassed and totally no intentions to lose the extra pounds. We continued the conversation, while her zipper was still open and her chubby belly was open and exposed resting on her lap. At a given moment she hid her belly under her high-waisted pants and rolled down her shirt.